Chapter 36-Dark Bark Tree dungeon days.
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Dark bark dungeon has three different stages, the first one having the level of one to five mutated trees, the second one having from the level of level six to nine, the last one having level ten.

As far as i know level ten has qualitative change in it, god's grace is applied in every multiple of level ten. Every player is under one god, I being under human goddess, she can personally bestow some of her power in the form of stats or abilities, but god's grace is the collective stats given by all gods. it gives me 5 bonus stats, it could be said it is five times level up in a single leap.

Most of the players choose to increase one of theri bars, but it is recommended to increase at least one stat in every bar.

The conquered shop has a dungeon shop at the very entrance of the stage, players give their loot for the contribution points from these shops. It is necessary to have good relationships with these shop owners. If there is disagreement there will be a third party involved if that also never works. There is a screen in front of every shop, the players can shop their loot in front of it and have contribution points in advance, it is not recommended.

Dungeon is a place where anything can happen at any time, keeping the loot in hand and having contribution points is akin to having a time bomb.

Nobody knows when he will die, if the loot os not sold before his death, and it is not found on his body, the contribution point must be returned by the organisation in which he attached to, if he not attached to any of the organisation, such as poor adventurer or a rogue one, the contribution points are taken from their family. If they can't pay they have to work to pay for it,  in a way they become slaves till they pay off the debt.

Many conspiracies have happened in the dungeon, many tried to stop- it, but no perfect solution have been made, gods don't interfere matters related to mortals until absolutely necessary, and no outside connection can be made in the dungeon, Many research are still ongoing, if one form, of communication works in one dungeon, it is not necessary that it will work in another dungeon. It is more costly to build one, and mass production also seems not feasible. I also wanted to buy a communicator but it is costly, and I cannot afford it.

Most of the happenings in the dungeon are maintained by a number of organisations, the empire cannot have total say in any matter, in a way the empire is not absolute.

The dungeon mainly has blue sky, but here it is dark red, it is getting boring repeating the same thing over and over again, i am slowly gaining what this equilateral skill is all about, and now I could see the attack p[attern of the young tree without even activating the skill.

There are countless young trees waiting for me, and everyone could one have their individual pattern, if I practised with my full attention, I can block all the attacks from any direction, it will be helpful for me in the future, if one fight with only physical poweress, I should be to predict his attack trajectory, this is the objective I am trying to achieve. There are many skills that could give me a great boost to my power, but they are still skills. I want my training to be in my blood.

It took me three days to find the attack pattern of one young tree, the attacks from above most of the time, sometimes they come from left and right direction. I blocked some in the beginning, many branches hit me, it stings when being brushed by it, I have removed my defencive gear from my body, some red lines on my body is no problem at all, on the second day majority was blocked with difficulty but still some hit. On the third day, I blocked all the attacks, but I missed elegance. This is the fourth day, I am focusing on blocking the attacks. After that I will go on the offensive.

I wanted a single handed long sword but since I have got a double handed one I have to practice . Being poor gives me no choice at all. I always wanted my one hand to be empty to do some underhanded tricks, having a revolver in one hand gives security if some close one distance when i use a longsword, but since temporarily I have no choice I need to focus more on practicing the double handed longsword.

Doing the same thing everyday is tedious and tiring, but the feeling of improving everyday is exhilarating.

001 has been observing Blade for three continuous days, she still couldn't find out how he could have killed her senior, from his position she could clearly see he is a noob, even though there is basic stance, he couldn't possibly defeat an expert. She has already thought of a plan, her success rate is increasing from every increasing day and so is her pressure, from this dungeon either she or him will come out alive.

0