Chapter 2. Asherit.
177 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a sunny day in 'Sublime' the capital of the Abysmal Realm which was the largest known kingdom, the city looked like the head of a beast that swallowed the world, it was surrounded by big walls which had a particular shine from the magical shields’ engravings on them.

There was only one large door as an entrance that looked like the mouth of the beast, it was reinforced and guarded to the teeth, at the other end the one that looked like the neck of the beast, a gigantic river flowed with furious currents and on the shore of this city a mountain so large that it was difficult to imagine soared through the skies, at the top a beautiful and imposing castle stood which was the abode of the royalty of this kingdom.

Down in the big city there were all kinds of buildings, from small huts in poor areas, to large and elegant mansions designed to the last detail to be majestic, from the sky, you would see a magnificent network of pluvial gutters, from the large canals that they crossed the entire city, up to small and even underground ducts that spread like roots under it.

There were in various parts of this immense city various markets from the small and dangerous to the giant and splendid where anything could be found, there were also all kinds of places to eat in large restaurants or small food stalls, noise and sounds invaded the entire city and people walked everywhere, many of them were human and others were abysmal, a powerful race that came several years ago and conquered everything, those who were above everything and had control over the known world.

Although the abysmals dominated the world, in relation to population human beings were the majority, and although many lived hidings from this race, many more walked without fear knowing that they were ruled in a cruel and unjust manner, but even so it was impossible to enslave them or eliminate them all.

Even to this day, there were humans occupying all kinds of professions, although very few were in high positions in the government or the militia were not nonexistent, only few families that were loyal to the ancient royal family were erased from this world when the new government of the abysmals was imposed.

The difference between humans and abysmals was remarkable, regularly all the abysmals had different factions, almost all had small or large protruding protrusions on their foreheads like horns, some with wings and / or tails, the skin color of this breed varied between reddish colors , yellowish, greenish or purple in their skin, many with sharp teeth and exuberant muscles.

You can also see minorities such as elves and fairies walking around, many of them with a necklace with magic engravings on the neck and others with military uniforms, but for these two races, at least in these domains, the only two options were to be slaves or low-ranking military.

Right now, in the great castle on the top of the mountain, in a corner of this, there is a large isolated mansion, which serves as the home of the Queen at least in the name of this city, the Eldest Princess of the old government, who has great knowledge in different fields.

An elegant lady, long legs, with fair skin and as smooth as jade, a plump firm butt, with a waist that looks like it was hand-molded by a God, boasting a smooth abdomen that blows the imagination and her round chest perfectly proportioned, her smooth shoulders perfectly matching her body and her long neck that would delight anyone who looked at her.

With a symmetrically oval face with smooth jaw lines, its fascinatingly fine and well-arched eyebrows, with large eyelashes that each time they shake do the same with the soul of those who directly look at them, light blue eyes adorn such a magnificent work, her nose is thin and sharp, and her full lips with a red tint are the cherry on the cake of this lady who seems to be a Goddess for her beauty and the harmonious and maternal aura that exudes when the wind blows her long silky hair black.

Her name is Elizabeth Empyreal Ignis and at the moment she was in a large courtyard of her mansion looking at a boy who, although he looked about 12 or 15 years old by his height of 1.70 meters, was just 6 years old.

With long, energetic legs, a slim build, with well-defined muscles and manly arms, a long neck that makes him look quite elegant, his oval face and strong jaw.

Her sword-shaped and bushy enough eyebrows give her unspeakable charm and match her long eyelashes and blue eyes that looked like two drops of water, her nose big and thin enough, and her full-size lips. Perfect proportion to the size of his face, showing that this little one would be much more handsome in the future.

However, although his black and a little long hair covers something of his forehead, you can still see two small protuberances growing, wearing a shirt that had a special design because two small wings like Dragon protrude from his back, being the same with his pants, since a tail that looks very agile flutters from one side to the other, although his skin is as clear and smooth as that of the lady who observed him, this little one could not be classified within the breed of humans or abysmals.

His name is Asherit, the son that Elizabeth gave birth to after becoming pregnant by the Abysmal King.

It was the first surviving hybrid between the race of humans and abysmals, and although the abysmals had done many studies, they still couldn't find the reason why it is the only hybrid that had been born alive.

At this time Asherit moved from side to side wielding different weapons, displaying martial and magical techniques with excellent mastery, the Queen had a smile full of joy when looking at him, knowing that her son was an incomparable genius.

Since he was a few months old he could speak and read correctly, and because nobody was allowed to enter the mansion where they were staying due to an accident that occurred when Asherit was still a baby, the Queen began to teach and train him since childhood, she knew that his son would face exaggeratedly difficult challenges and although he was only a child, she prepared him as an elite.

Keep in mind that Queen Elizabeth, although she had her cultivation sealed, was the sage of the kingdom, the expert number one on the continent at that time, even the Abysmal King could only overwhelm her with numbers, she had vast knowledge about everything and a collection of martial and magical techniques larger than anyone, so although Asherit's training was tough, she was able to exploit his talents better than anyone.

But even being was so talented on her own, she was surprised by the talents and understanding of her son, who with just 5 years old was able to awaken his magic spirit and begin to cultivate his mana and learn magic.

In this world, magic is a mysterious and miraculous energy, it can create a small drop of water or make a deluge fall, it can heal mortal wounds if it is used in the medical field or destroy large cities if it is used for war, to be able to use it you need to have what in this world is commonly known as the magic spirit, which has the function of gathering, refining and storing the magical energy commonly called Mana inside the body of a mage in a special place called Dantian.

Even the races most attached to the laws of the world and magic, only managed to awaken their magic spirit between 7 and 8 years old, but, Asherit accomplished this feat at 5 years old and even more absurd was that he was able to become a F-Rank Mage only after a few weeks of training.

It was known that the more years it is practiced and the more mana a mage absorbs, thus increasing the amount of this within his Dantian, he has much more capability to perform powerful spells and magical techniques, this amount of mana is classified in ranges.

Regularly someone who recently started cultivating cannot enter these classification ranges and it is only until he reaches a certain amount of mana accumulated in his Dantian, thus being able to perform spells and magic techniques, which gives him a mage rank.

From highest to lowest, the ranges for mages are; S, A, B, C, D, E, F and G.

And each range can be divided into four small stages; Low, Medium, High and Peak.

The most outstanding cultivators would take at least 3 to 5 years to have enough mana to be called F-Rank Mage.

Asherit on the other hand had a special constitution, shortly before her magic spirit was awakened and began to accumulate mana in his Dantian, her body by itself had already begun to accumulate mana in it and although in his Dantian he did not have a single strand of mana, in his bones, muscles, organs, guts, acupuncture points and meridians, had accumulated a quantity of mana comparable to any Peak F-Rank Mage.

And maybe it was thanks to this that after he started cultivating, it only took a few weeks to accumulate the same amount of mana in his Dantian, thus earning the title of a High F-Rank Mage.

And not only was his ability to cultivate mana terrifying, his understanding was to a paranormal degree as well, he learned martial and magical techniques as naturally and easily as if he were the creator of those techniques.

He had an impressive memory, he only needed to read the content of any book once to make it stay in his brain forever.

And yet, what most moved the Queen, filling her with happiness and at the same time mortally worrying her, was that several days after Asherit reached Rank F, he manifested a Translucent Cyan Crown on her head and managed to understand the foundations of a "Truth of Creation".

Cultivators dedicated their lives to seeking the Dao, the ways of the Dao are limitless and each person follows his own path, however, there are taboo themes that are the origin and essence of the laws of creation and existence.

Such themes are known in the legends as "Truths of Creation" and because the High Heavens are extremely protective of these topics, any cultivator who tried to delve into this was destroyed by the Punishment of the High Heavens.

However, a few beings who are loved and blessed by the heavens were an exception, these beings invoked said blessing in the form of a Translucent Cyan Crown with which they could avoid the gaze of the High Heavens and the rest of the world, being able to understand the Truths of Creation and use them in their Dao ways.

By doing this the spirit, dantian, cultivation, strength, intelligence, talent, spiritual sea and all aspects of oneself in general would increase enormously, even his luck would become abundant.

When Asherit manifested his blessing, he began a session of a few months of isolated cultivation, without eating or sleeping, only understanding all the information that was spilled on him from the "Truth of Creation".

Although he didn't even try to control, refine, and gather mana, however, when he woke up from such a cultivation session his mana amount was comparable to that of a Peak E-Rank Mage and even more alarming was that his actual abilities were comparable to a Peak C-Rank Mage.

Even the most dazzling genius recorded in the history of this world only managed to achieve these skills at the age of 25, but his son would only turn 6 when he achieved this, for a reason a "Truth of Creation" was a well-kept taboo by the High Heavens, and from the information she knew, it seemed that those who managed to learn and use one could be counted on the fingers of two hands.

At this moment the Queen returned from her thoughts when she saw Asherit approach her with an expectant look saying.

"Mother, what did you think?" As a sprout in spring longs for the sun to enjoy its warmth, so Asherit waited for his mother's response, she was everything to him, since he remembers the only one to be by his side, taking care of him and showing love for which cannot be described in words.

Although he did not know why, his mother was always teaching him new things, but since it came from the person that he loved the most, he tried his best to learn them and perform excellently, without seeing it as a game but as a mission that he had to fulfill with his life.

"Mm, although many of your skills are only used in a basic way this is because you have learned all the ones I know and have in my library, and these are numbered by hundreds" Stroking the hair on Asherit's head the Queen began.

"This is also because you are able to use all elements unlike ordinary people who can only use one or two magical elements." When Asherit's magic spirit awoke, the Queen was shocked to learn of this ability, she had never heard of some being capable of manipulating all the elements, however, she supposed that this was related to why Asherit managed to learn a "Truth of Creation"

“However, your skill in using them is perfectly refined and your combinations of them are those that only an expert could think of and even many could not use to multiply the power of their abilities like you” Hearing this, a giant smile appeared on Asherit’s face.

“Without a doubt the 'Truth of Creation' that you learned brought you and will continue to bring you many blessings, although you have only learned the basics, so once you understand, even if it is the smallest part of one as long as it does not pass something unfortunate you will be able to understand everything about it and your path in the Dao will be unlimited” A look full of interest and determination crossed Asherit while clenching her fists.

On the other hand, his mother saw all this with an expectant look and her heart was filled with warmth and deep love when commenting "Congratulations Asherit, now you really are an E-Rank Mage".

3