(Extra Content) Grade of Magic Cultivation Techniques.
77 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Grade of a Magic Cultivation Technique is influenced by several factors;

  • Its Speed ​​to Guide and Gather Mana.
  • Its Refinement Capacity of the Mana.
  • Its Capacity to Compress the Mana.

The Magic Spirit can guide, gather, refine and control Mana naturally, and can even accumulate it in one's body when it matures and is awakened.

However, the speed in which it performs these tasks, depends a lot on the innate talent and even the greatest talent will have a normal speed when performing these tasks, therefore, if an average person wanted to become a G Rank Mage at least , it would take almost his entire life to achieve this naturally.

Owing to this, Mages use Cultivation Techniques which not only increase the capacity and speed of guiding, gathering, controlling, refining and accumulating Mana, but are also capable of compressing it so that the amount that can be accumulated in the Dantian and body are immensely larger than it would be naturally.

Although the Grade of a Cultivation Technique is influenced by its Speed ​​to guide and gather Mana, as well as its Capacity of refinement and its Capacity to compress it, it is more common for them to be classified according to its Capacity to Compress Mana.

 

[Saarg]

A NOTE FROM SAARG:

Thank you for reading this story.

You can visit our Patreon page, remember that when you visit us on Patreon, you not only can enjoy all the free content that we have, but also, you can access to our exclusive content by supporting us with your donations that can be from 1USD.

In advance, we appreciate your support, as with this, we can continue to bring you much more content and new original projects.
Leave us your comments to know what you think about the story.

 

1