Chapter 35. Little headache.
51 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside a small and lonely fortress in a large swamp, the Asherit clone was sitting in front of the Colonel Jaze, telling him about the events related to team 1 of new recruits that he had come across in his path.

"I see, such a way of acting is unforgivable" With a frown, Colonel Jaze commented after hearing Asherit's words.

"Lieutenant Nekrox"..., in the form of a slight whisper, this name came out of the Colonel's mouth, and after a few moments, a rustic piece of furniture in the room began to move and from it came out a tall and stocky abysmal, with two wings like a bat.

Seeing this man, the Asherit clone was a bit surprised, because, although he hadn’t used his spiritual sense to inspect the area, he was still able to sense his surroundings quite effectively.

"Surprised?" Colonel Jaze asked.

"A little Sir, I didn’t even notice the Lieutenant until I saw him with my eyes" The Asherit clone replied while showing a respectful military salute towards this Lieutenant.

"Haha, Nekrox is my right-hand man, he attends most of my meetings, but he always takes them in stealth and then gives me his opinions" The Colonel said.

"Sir, do you need to know how many members of the family Helm are present at this operation?" In a hoarse voice, Lieutenant Nekrox asked.

"Haha, as expected of you" Commented the Colonel and while nodding towards him, the Lieutenant began to explain.

"Sir, in addition to Aldvid Helm, there are currently 13 members of the family Helm in this operation within the Elite Division",

"Of which, 3 are in this intelligence center and the others are carrying out missions in other areas of the border" The Lieutenant expressed without emotions.

"Mm, for the moment, put those 3 in detention inside this place, investigate if they have sent any messages to the other 10 who are on the battlefield, if so, command their detention as well, assign other elites to replace whoever they have to replace”,

'Also, accompany to soldier Asherit to pick up Aldvid Helm and one of his men where he hid them and bring them here for a deeper interrogation, remember to do everything without causing waves...'

"Yes Sir" After nodding to the orders of the Colonel, Lieutenant Nekrox acted quickly, that same day, he arrested the 3 members of the family Helm belonging to the Elite Division, Aldvid Helm and the last man alive of the mercenaries of the dead rose, he also began to investigate the other members of said family on the battlefield.

"For the moment, we will only keep them detained, but, they will serve as an example so that no family believes they have the power to do whatever they want within the Elite Division" The Colonel commented in a solemn tone to Asherit, who nodded without emotions.

…..

A few thousand kilometers from the intelligence center of the Elite Division, in a mansion hidden within a forest, the real Asherit was walking towards some gigantic cellars.

Chirp!

The doors were opened and after Asherit and Thyriel, who was walking beside them, entered, they both looked for a moment at the jars full of medicines.

"Thanks to everyone's efforts, we have finished all the batches of drugs on time" Asherit commented still disguised as Barkh Laschyu.

"Mm, the guests should start arriving tomorrow" Thyriel said disguised as Flor Laschyu.

"Brother, do you think everything goes well on the other side?" If any soldier from the Crimson Mansion or the family Laschyu were to listen to them, they would think that Thyriel was referring to the battle preparations of the 5 great families of the City of Abundance.

Nonetheless, Asherit understood well that Thyriel was referring to the Abysmal Kingdom's Elite Division.

"Probably so, anyway, we should hear from it soon" Nodding at Asherit's response, Thyriel turned her gaze to the hallway and Asherit did the same.

"Young Master, Miss" A guard from the Crimson Mansion entered the cellar and bowed before Asherit and Thyriel.

"Go ahead" After receiving permission from this young master, the guard began to speak.

"A large platoon of soldiers from the 5 Great Families has arrived at the Crimson Mansion, at this moment, their commanders are in the great hall.."

"Very well, bring them all here" Asherit ordered, impressing this guard a bit, because although this young man had a high position, normally he should go to greet those elders before suggesting they come here, however, after nodding, he ran away to carry out this young man's orders.

...

In a large room that was used to receive guests, 4 men and an attractive lady were sitting in a luxurious furniture, seeing the guard who received them upon enter, they all turned their gaze to him.

"My lords, the young master wishes to see you in the cellars" The guard that Asherit had ordered earlier commented in a strong and respectful voice.

"Hmph more arrogant than me?..., brat!, he should have come to greet us first" Said in an angry tone a tall man, well built and with a good face, he was one of the high officials of the Great Altan Family, his name was Ying Altan and like most in this family, thanks to his position and power his face was filled with arrogance.

"Young people need to be bathed in blood from a young age to adopt a better posture..." Commented another cruel looking man, he was as tall as the previous one, but gave off a wild aura from his body which gave a sign of the life he had led, his name was Jadrax Baug, like Ying Altan, he was also a high command in his Great Baug Family.

"Stop you two, surely the young man is tired from having worked hard to give us such gifts" This time, the sender was a tall and handsome man, with a dignified aura, his name was Philip Gallard, also high command of the Great Gallard Family and although in his message he seemed to justify and acknowledge Asherit's actions, there was still a mocking tone in his words.

"Such gifts should have been born in my family" With a low tone, almost whispering, another man in the room commented, although this man was just as tall as the others, he seemed shorter as he was stooped, his name was Aziir Avaric, a high command of the Great Avaric Family.

"It’s enough everyone, it is obvious that young master Barkh knows our situation and only prioritizes the results over mere formalities, remember that much of our plan is based on the efforts of the young people of my Great Laschyu Family " With a dominant voice, the only woman in this room commented, her height was only a little lower than that of the men previously described, however, she had a much greater aura than all of them, she wore a tight armor that showed off her sensual figure and although her face was full of seriousness, that didn’t dampen her beauty one bit, her name was Azalea Laschyu, one of the people with the most charge within the Great Laschyu Family.

"Guide us" After silencing the other commanders, Azalea turned to the guard, who, full of fear just because of the atmosphere, nodded and began to guide them...

In the warehouses, when Asherit noticed the arrival of these commanders, he turned his gaze to inspect them, due to their position it was easy for him to recognize them all.

However, for an instant, his face seemed to make a rather abnormal grimace upon seeing the commander that the Laschyu family had sent.

Since from birth he had been engaged to the granddaughter of the Grand Elder of the Laschyu family, Barkh Laschyu had never been as lewd as the other young men in the family, everyone thought that like his fiancée, his lewd instincts were turned to cruel instincts that he exhibited with the poor young people who approached his fiancée.

However, a year ago his aunt Azalea, whom he had never met, returned from her travels abroad, Barkh and Azalea then, began to get too close, to a point quite strange for close relatives.

For this reason, Asherit had a headache thinking about how he was going to deal with this woman so that she would not suspect anything.

"Welcome seniors, Welcome aunt Azalea" In one of the great cellars of the Crimson Mansion, Asherit and Thyriel received the commanders with some respect, in the face of such an attitude, no one said anything due to Azalea's previous sermon, on the other hand, after to make the guard retreat, Asherit continued.

"I told my uncle, my grandfather and my father what was necessary to transport the medicine the last time I contacted them"

"Don't worry nephew, we have brought all that is needed to transport and protect it during the trip" Azalea replied with some sweetness in her tone.

"Thanks aunt, I have already set aside the necessary medicine vessels for the young people of our families, the remaining 5 wineries contain the necessary lots for the elites of our Great Families",

"Emm, it's already a bit of a night, and since it’s better if the medicine start being transported in a hot afternoon, why not wait until tomorrow while you rest" Asherit expressed, mimicking Barkh in his tone.

"Mm, we will follow your advice nephew, tomorrow morning our mens, the guards and servants of the mansion, and your escorts will be in charge of moving the medicine pots to the carriages and in the afternoon we will leave for our destination" Hearing the words from Azalea Laschyu, Asherit nodded and after another short exchange, everyone left the cellars.

"Seniors, I apologize for not receiving you with a banquet, but I still have business to attend to, then the servants will take care of your requests" Asherit expressed with a tinge of apology.

"Don't worry nephew, we don't need your attention so go attend to your business" Ying Altan commented with a little disgust.

"If you'll excuse me, I won't accompany you either because I have some matters to talk about with my nephew" Azalea's voice was heard as everyone walked to the dining room, thinking that they would have things from the Laschyu family to discuss, everyone nodded and only Asherit’s face became somewhat dark and thus Thyriel, Asherit and Azalea parted from the others.

As they walked to their rooms, none of the 3 mentioned a word until they were in front of them.

"Flor, the matters that I must discuss with my dear nephew are private, so we will see you tomorrow" Azalea referred to Thyriel who was disguising herself as Flor Laschyu, with an annoyed and conceited tone.

On the other hand, although Thyriel read Flor Laschyu's memories, she was not aware of the depths of Azalea's relationship and that girl's fiancé, as such, she was surprised to hear the words of this woman.

"B-but.."

"It's fine Flor, my aunt and I have important matters to discuss, so we'll see you tomorrow" Asherit commented with a normal face and at the same time, he sent her a message out of spiritual sense.

*Don't worry Thyriel, excuse me with little Hana and little Hane and tell them that I won't be able to be with you girls tonight*

"Mm, major, older brother, I say goodbye then" With a slightly sad face, Thyriel entered her room and upon seeing this, a proud look appeared on Azalea's face.

"Auntie, please" Then Asherit entered his room with Azalea Laschyu.

...

Zaz!

Clac

The door had barely been closed when without prior warning, Azalea threw herself into the arms of Asherit who, faced with such a situation, could only remain standing and stunned in his place.

0