Chapter 1
310 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

《ninja school》

 

"Tomorrow is the graduation exam. Do you have any questions, don't be shy ?" Iruka sensei ask

"Iruka sensei can I fly, when I grow up." said a green hair kid.

"Ask me that question again, when u see a pig fly?' next questions please?"

As the question continue, the class was laughing and some where crying such example is the green hair kid sulking in a conner 'mama come get me' he said

At this time, only one person was out of character it was Sasuke Uchiha

He was laughing at the jokes, which is a rare seen to behold

Was he sick the fangirl wonder.

"Maybe he need some cheeks for him to clap, I can be that" One girl said as she blush

 

"what and how is it am in a classroom, didn't I get kick out due to watching #anime in class,? Is this a dream?"Sasuke though

 

He observes his surroundings, to the left was a window outside it were 2-floor high building. "This can't be tokyo"

'Wait'.

"That is… Iruka…Hinata… naruto… ino and that fat dude is chiji akim…"

 

Sasuke started whispering unconsciously and Iruka suddenly call "Sasuke!"

"Can I help u?" Sakura asked in a daze.

Iruka sensei raised his eyebrows "Sasuke I know your the top student, but at least pay attention? in class.And also tomorrow is the graduation exam?."

Sasuke nodded.

Iruka sensei went back to answered questions from the class.

Sasuke still in a daze and didn't heed what Iruka said, what he said came in from on ear and came out of the other one.

While Sasuke look around, a girl with pink hair was seated next to him and she was constantly looking at him.

'stalker alert'

Pink hair girl are away the crazies, Sasuke thought and as he saw through countless anime but there were a few good one "0.2" "I must hold the tears back.

Wait a minute ain't that sakura aruna or something.

On a second though, why is it that am dreaming myself as sasuke.'These are confusing time'

 

Looking back at sakura eye the two looked at each other, sakura younger face turned red and she blushes looking down

"Sasuke-san actually look back to me, why is my heart beating fast and why am I sweating down there is this love"? Sakura though

"Boner Alert" Sasuke though, feeling a bit arouse hehe.

''Well looking at my situation, this lucid dream can turn into a wet one really quick hence since this is just a dream there no consequences.'' he hehe.

Sasuke move closer to Sakura, untill his lips was beside her ears

"Hey baby girl"

Using some advance female compulsion, I've learn from my years of learning the otaku culture.

"Sasuke Kun what do you mean?" "Sasuke Kun!!"Sakura shouted

Ain't she being a bit over dramatic, well my skill work like a charm.

Shock were shown on the student faces, the fan girl's face was burning hot in steam of anger

"How there she shout my beloved Sasuke name like rug on the street." Unknown girl 1 said

"That pink hair bitch" Unknown girl 2 said

"Giant forehead slug" ino said

meanwhile...

"I always have love you sakura, I love the most" Sasuke said while thinking of Hinata DxDzz (double D-boob size)

Sakura eye open wide while staring at Sasuke black eye, her face was full of shock and emotions

At the same time, the entire classroom suddenly became quiet as they look at a world class performance.

 

Sasuke actually confessed to Sakura the man like ape.No one ever thought that cool and silent Sasuke actually had such felling, the students though mostly the girl's.

Sasuke faces approach sakura and he lifted her chin with his hand and kiss, the art of two lips combining

Iruka finally came back to himself from shock and finally act.

"Stop!!"

Other students have been collectively petrified, the other girl have gone to the land of dreams and Ino pig has died inside.

This act of young love has shocked everyone's young mind, even Iruka sensei who has been a virgin for his entire life, whom only partner are his hands.

Sasuke himself, kissing the soft lips his head is blank it was his first time in his 17 years of living.

"So this the feeling of kissing?" Brain your one smart dude, feeling proud of his brain capability.

This is the best dream ever, he thought.

As he removes his lips and licks it, Sakura was red, tomato red. It was her first kiss and it was with the boy she like, ain't that only happens in a fairy tale.

Dreams can be so real, I really hope that this dream can last for a while longer

When the Sakura return to herself, she subconscious push Sasuke in for more tongue lashing.

"Where did she get those move, I swear girls nowadays but it could also the doing of sucking Lolipop I guess its more logical tho.

Naruto who was seated behind them was in shock and rage.His face started to turn red like a peach.

After pushing the love sick Sakura I said "I love you Sakura!".one more time because it was the perfect moment so I thought

 

Iruka finally rushed over and pulled them apart "Don't do such act in my class!''get a room.

"Ahhhh Iruka you ruin it, be begone"

Iruka than bitch slap Sasuke he said "If Iruka sensei".

Why didn't he dissapear, is this not a lucid dream.This dream is too real, even the pain is real?

Get out! Come to my office after class!"He shouted in anger

I just look at him, thinking of other matters.

Irula: go outside!

And than I snap out of it.I walks to the door holding Sakura hand and releasing it slowly.

"And reflect on your action, when you stand outside!"

"boom!" Then the door of was slammed shut.

Standing outside.This my dream why would I waste my precious time on that.

All arround me was hallways and class, I walked to the direction of the gate and started to run out cheerfully.

"So this is the legendary Ninja School?" So small even my primary school is bigger than this broken down junk.

"There some good in bad such as the hot girls."I need learn poetry.

Say, Sasuke

But the more I look, the more it feels real, so this what kirito would feel in SAO.

But If this is a dream.Why are the scenes in front of me really like reality. 'I thought'.

After my little escape from the Ninja School, standing on the street where pedestrians and some stray cats.

Lots of late teen girls were staring at me, my charm is perhaps beyond even my own understanding.

The surrounding girl's were all average, or maybe I prefer girl my age

Walkimg arround on could smell the aroma of barbecue.Which I admit I do feel hungry.

My belly started to boil after smelling the aroma, but I came to reason why would I eat and waste my time when I could make this dream a wet one.

 

And then the thought came again Is this really a dream?

On the street, Sasuke expression was flustered. In doubt but it quickly dissapear as rain on a sunny day.

He quickly looked around and wanted to find out what was different between this dream and reality

There were many differencess the strangers not all look japanese the unique architectural building and and also the clothing which one would expect since, I'm in naruro in my dream.

Sasuke raised his hand and bit his finger in reluctance but since it a dream.Ahhhhh!fuck!! blood cane out but quickly heal

He then touched his face again.Real, it is too real.Time for me to wake up

Sasuke slap himself nothing happens, maybe this time it will work "bam" I feel slight dizzy anyways third time the charm right .

"bam"

Falling down out of dizziness.Sasuke stare at the sky as he looked up at the clear blue sky.

"He started to remember, Truck-kun u motherfucker!." hehe

"so i really came to big titties land, I mean "Naruto world!"

A wide smile appear on his face, but he soon remember the future"I can make it work some-how"

"This is really incredible! I kiss a girl!" Since I'm Sasuke I should e 14."

 

If this is true i can only test it in one way.There should be Chakra in my body?.

"Clone just"

I could feel the chakra flowing through my following route then 'bOOf'

A white smoke pops near me as a clone appears next to me.

Suddenly all of Sasuke, experience and handsign appeared in my brain and muscle as it turn into muscle memory.I could just basically just do all Sasuke could now."That's cool"

"But if I really came to this world, what happened to my dead body?being burn to ash i suppose."

"Forget it.Anyway, in that world, Im rich and good-looking orphan. What is it different with my last life minus the money and looks."

As for the original name morris, it doesn't matter. From now on, I am Uchiha Sasuke!" I said out-lound.'with a smurk on my face 

It sounded cooler in my head.

1