Chapter 1: …. (Prologue 1)
479 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Haha, thank you for your praise Mr. Loid. I watched my accomplishments to be stolen by my superior and at the same time being glared at by my superior after the whole conference, as if saying that if I try anything than something horrible will happen.

Sorry dear, but I love someone else... I watched my ex-lover smiling at me while holding the arm of a man totally more handsome and rich than me. I thought she was the one as she was gentle and understood me, but looks I was wrong for assuming that.

Look at him, depressed and devoid of life, serves him right. I heard the whispers of my co-workers mocking me. They probably thought that I was at the bottom of life as they happily mocked me in the open without any reserve.

Do we know you? I was abandoned by my parents after they knew that I lost my job a few days ago, but did I really care? I was already being neglected as a child, just surviving on my own.

Mister, sorry to say but you have lung cancer. I just smiled at the doctor after he told me that. My life was already broken since the start. Neglected, accomplishments stolen, betrayal, mocked and no hope for a future. At this point, does it really matter?

Life was so unfair... Some people were born with a golden spoon while having amazing talents but some people are eating their dirt. Even the truly unfortunate were more fortunate than me.

I walked towards a bench on a stone bridge as I sat there looking at the sky. I laughed.

Even god hated me.

A cloud that looks like a middle finger was right above me.

Was I truly cursed? If I was a child I would probably still smile, even though my childhood was utterly harsh, my younger self thought that there was hope.

Now looking at the sky I was just smiling with no hope in my mind.

I inhaled some air and exhaled it shortly after.

I closed my eyes.

My miserable life flashed through my mind as I shed some tears unknowingly.

In my next life, I just want to live a life with accomplishments. 

I opened my eyes again but I only saw a blue glowing river in the endless darkness.

At this point I knew.

I died.

 

 

14