Chapter 0 – A discussion from the past.
29 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Speech"

[Thoughts]

In a dark void, two figures sat across from each other at a stone table.

"Ooh, I can't wait to see what domain the new ones will have." Exclaimed a feminine voice.

"Calm down, it will be years before any of the new half-bloods will awaken their domain. " Said a tired scruffy voice.

"Come on, Erthor! You just had to be a spoilsport. Ugh, I hate this!" The woman shouted as she slammed her fist on the table. shattering it and the bones in her hand. "I finally have a daughter to watch over too! And you're telling me I have to wait years before I can even talk to her?!" 

" 'sigh' Rules are rules Spring. I can't change them, none of us can, we lost that ability centuries ago. " Erthor answered as he placed a hand on the broken table. Seconds later the stone starts to meld together, reforming the table. He gave his work a proud nod, before giving his full attention to Spring.

"I know, I know. It's just, she's my first daughter, and I wanted one for as long as I can remember." Spring shakes her broken hand, before long the bones start to repair themselves. A second later she is moving her fingers, checking if they healed properly. When she confirmed that it was all healed, she placed an elbow on the table, resting her chin on the repaired hand.

"What about your two sons?" Erthor asked while raising an eyebrow to Spring.

"I love them both, I truly do. But I barely see them, they don't even bother to visit my realm anymore. It's been several decades since I last saw either of them."

"They're both purebloods with strong domains. They're needed to hunt down the remaining old gods and traitors."

"I KNOW THAT!" Shouted Spring as she shot Erthor a glare. It wasn't long before Spring's gaze soften as she gazes into the distance. "But they could have at least visit once in a while."

"Well, at least you have pureblood children. I haven't been able to produce any children before the war, and now it's too late for me to have any pureblood children. So you can count yourself lucky there."

Spring giggled, " the only reason why you didn't have any children is that you would rather sculpt a statue of a lady than meet one."

" 'HAHAHA' Yea your right with that!" Erthor gave a hardy laugh as he wipes a tear from his eye.

"It's time." A new, ghostly voice interrupted.

"Really? Well, it seems like we have to end it here Spring."

"Come on Rev, you couldn't even let us finish?"

"It's time." Answered Rev from the void.

"Yea, yea, tell them we'll be there soon," Erthor said before snapping his fingers. After a loud crack, a giant tear in space opens up in front of Erthor. "Come on Spring, let's go." Erthor urged as he steps into the tear.

"Yea, yea, I'm coming," Spring answered as she follows closer behind Erthor through the tear. Behind them the tear, as if time was reversing, reforms. Leaving only a dark void of nothingness.

2