-CH5-
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-------------- within the book space --------------

 

'Well, I will have to define this place well' I thought, as I looked back at the beautiful landscape of space 'I can suppose that it is a kind of hidden world or some pocket dimension that only I have access to' but immediately I question 'if so, why can zhi Long also stay here?, and speaking of the king of rome, where will he be'

 

I walked around the space trying to remember where it was that zhi Long was mysteriously thrown and shone, only then did I remember the tree and the hill and headed there again.

 

Near the hill I came across zhi Long's body, but this time it was no longer glowing and it seemed more like it was sleeping.

 

I walked over to the side of him as he squatted down, picked up a twig that was nearby and then proceeded to touch his face with the * cough * wake him up * cough *

 

'' Hey sir 'I'm a prince and blah blah. Are you still alive? We have to talk ...…. ''

 

I've been trying to wake him up and by trying I mean fingering your face with the twig for 5 min without success.

 

"Apparently he will be unconscious or sleeping for a longer time, well that delays my plans a bit, but that will give me time to focus on another matter" I said while with a thought I tried to invoke the mysterious book again

 

Don't get me wrong, I'm exhausted as shit both physically and mentally, that bar job isn't easy, dealing with bullies and maintaining a zero-bullying facade while trying not to screw up and teasing some of those dorks isn't something you many could bear, but I have no time to waste, in this universe everything can go to shit at any time.

 

The book appeared in front of me again snapping me out of my regretful thought.

 

'' Let's see a strange book, if I talk to you, I don't know how but I could feel that you have a kind of pseudo-consciousness, which seems logical considering the fact that all your pages are blank, explain to me what the hell you are and how they work your abilities, '' I said with the hope that some magical voice would sound in my head like the cliche kind of absurd novels that I had read on the internet.

 

I felt a bit silly as the stupid book didn't even change at all, which led me to rethink things further.

 

 

 

 

'' okay, let's think logically, it's a book, books can be read, but this silly book is blank, so ... '' I said when suddenly an extra energy accumulated in the space between the book and me, creating out of nothing a kind of very old and elegant gold and black pencil or pen with strange glowing circuits of energy.

 

'I hope this thing is not radioactive, because it would be a very horrible way to die' I thought as I took the pencil having a clear idea of ​​what I should do next.

 

I got to the book and not wanting to waste any more time I wrote my doubts directly

 

"What are you and give me a detailed explanation of your functions."

 

I wrote on the center page but I was surprised by the fact that it was not ink that came out of the pen but the glowing energy and then I was more surprised that this energy was being absorbed by the book.

 

'mmm this reminds me of a certain * cough * wizarding movie * cough *'

 

[Greetings, bearer, I am the primordial book of knowledge, one of the three primordial treasures that appeared after the creation of the primordial universe of cultivation, the other two being the primordial sword of judgment and the primordial armor of life and death.

 

Our existence dates from eons almost forgotten on the shelves of history].

 

[As you may recall, you learned some partial things about my abilities just at the end of our spiritual contract, but I will give you each one of them in detail]

 

[This place is a pocket world, that only I among the three primordial treasures possess, its existence only serves to give the bearer of the book all the tools he needs for his desire for knowledge, but they only work with the material and / or things of the universe to which I belong, for example: runes, seals, and spirit matrices, tools for blacksmithing and creation of spirit pills].

 

 

 

 

[Everything in this world will be passively fed with vital energy in small amounts, that is, if you plant a simple herb here over time it can become a spiritual herb and not just herbs, everything counts, but you should know that this vital energy is not unlimited, since this vital energy produced by me is absorbed from the energy obtained from the pencil].

 

 

 

 

When I read this I almost scream how OP this would be, the hell I could abuse this and not suffer hardships in the world of DC, if you have any idea what I think you would be happy too, but I know that not everything in this life is free.

 

'' I can understand that but what is the price to pay and how do I invoke those materials ''

 

'' […] ''

 

[Each creation or matter created for the wearer generates an energy expenditure, this energy is what you can see that you shine in the circuits of the pen, but it is not independent of me, since we are both the same entity, depending on the amount or the complexity of the material, the cost of energy used will be higher or lower, which will cause the brightness in the pen to dim and if the energy will run out, it would again enter a hibernation period until the wearer recharges energy]

 

'' but where did you get the energy you possess now, do you need some specific type of energy and how can I get it ''

 

I asked him continuously already wanting to reach a specific goal and if someone could see my face they would find a smile from ear to ear 'if my thought is correct then, heh, heh, heh'

 

[The energy I have now was obtained during my last hibernation period, it was passively absorbed from the environment in my old universe, since this energy abounds there and is much purer than what exists in this place.

 

The most efficient way to recharge energy is through the use of spiritual stones, that was the most common currency among cultivators but I doubt that they can be obtained here ... .. The only solution to this dilemma is that you find a source of energy for which I can access].

 

[The other skills that are shared with you are,

 

'omni language {passive}' is why you can understand any language, codes or symbols.

 

'Materialize {active} materializes objects, materials from the world of cultivation, you must write what you want while shouting the word materialize

 

'Partial {passive} eidetic memory' is like keeping a record of everything you see and hear, in your mind, but this has a limit and dependence on the spiritual strength you possess.

 

'Total eidetic memory' for this you will consume energy and this information will remain permanently written in the book.

 

'Super understanding {passive}' makes it extremely easy for you to understand any information, you only need half the effort to understand something compared to someone who is talented in that area

 

'Biography' this skill is just a little more complicated, it allows you to have a detailed report of any person to animal or living being if you write their name in the book with the blood of said person, animal or living being, this also consumes energy and if the person's strength is greater than you, the greater the energy consumption.

 

Finally 'Blessing of knowledge' is this ability that allows me to give the bearer the knowledge to cultivate or specialize in any branch of the cultivation universe that the bearer wishes to deepen but]

 

'' let me guess, the cost for this one is much higher than all the others ''

 

[…], [Yes, since this method would be a kind of trap, since it immerses the wearer in a spiritual illusion where it shows each part of the history of the subject they want to learn, you will live the moment in the first person, each failure, each Right, every tiny detail you will feel until it is as easy for you as breathing or as if you had created it yourself, you will not only live the experience of a person but you will live the experience of every living being that has mastered and reached mastery of his ability. In your perception, years, millennia or even eons will pass while you are in that state but in reality they stop for seconds, minutes or hours].

 

[But not everything will be as simple as you think, since once this method is used the energy will be depleted and you will not be able to use it again for at least 2 years and it will also prevent you from using the ability to create materials for the same amount of time ].

 

'' shit, this is too good and bad at the same time, but I can understand this although it is a primordial treasure I believe that they are also governed by the laws that say that for everything you have to pay a price or something like that '' I exclaimed later to read all that this book that no longer seems so silly.

 

'' Now I must first find out what is convenient for me to use this method, but not before creating a few materials that must exist in any universe and which will get rid of financial problems.

 

'' how much energy do you have ''

 

[If you mean quantity, I could say 67%]

 

'' If you wanted to use the skill 'blessing of knowledge' would you need a specific amount of energy for it?

 

[No, as long as there is a minimum portion of energy in the pen, you can use 'blessing of knowledge']

 

'' great, this is very good, I can understand that once I use 'blessing of knowledge' it will automatically run out of energy so it does not need a specific amount, although I do not know what I should spend said ability on but I must think carefully, damn I need the extra opinion ''

 

'' how much energy does it consume to answer my questions ''

 

[1% is the energy needed to do it for a year]

 

I let out a slight sigh when I read that, I have made a mental note to reserve a minimum of 4% or 3% energy.

 

'' which are the most prestigious careers in the universe you come from ''

 

['martial cultivators', 'spirit cultivators' are the main prestigious classes and both have subclasses like for example a subclass of martial cultivators is: martial blacksmith, he can infuse his martial aura to his creations when he is forging them, the older he is the most powerful martial blacksmith martial cultivation will turn out his creations. Master blacksmiths are highly revered, as few people go this way].

 

 

 

 

[A subclass of spiritual cultivators receive the 'spiritual pill masters' their process is almost the same as the martial blacksmith but with the difference that they have to use their spiritual power for almost the entire manufacturing process such as creation, manipulation and control of the fire Qi that is needed to cook the pills and in turn use their spiritual power to mix and compress the ingredients, this subclass is even more difficult to master than those of the martial blacksmith normal people should possess immense talent for this and that is the minimum requirement.]

 

'' That gives me an idea of ​​what my main inclination will be, now I want to know what happened to zhi Long and because he is in that state, I will need your help if I want to live for as long as I am here and something tells me that if something happened to me all this would disappear ''

 

'' because zhi Long hasn't woken up yet, he's in danger or something like that ''

 

[He is in a coma and I assume he will wake up in two months, thanks to him I was able to awaken my consciousness, since I absorbed a little of his life energy, dragons are creatures with abundant vital energy so you do not have to fear for him, I have given him a benefit for his help, since if he had not put his hands on me, it would have taken me years to awaken my conscience, since I cannot do the same with the wearer without being allowed to do so]

 

A cold sweat ran down my back, just thinking that I could have had the same fate as him. 'Thank heavens it was me who made the spiritual pact with the book, as it would be terrifying to be in zhi Long's place.'

 

'' Well that was close, well, it's time I started to abuse the 'materialization' heh, heh, heh, '' I said while a smile formed from ear to ear on my face.

0