8/18
47 3 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You could say a daily normal routine would be a pairing of three meals at different times of the day. It has been so since humanity could converse and express thought in forms comprehensible. However many years that separate us apart, we inherently suffer from the same hunger and starvation, striving for a way to satisfy it daily. It doesn't matter however much humanity may claim to prosper as a whole, you fill the stomach the same way as I albeit with different things. Inequal, same as those centuries before us.

I no longer want to consume further on like this.

This suffering that I chose to be blind to so long, only had I recently begun to accept that it exists in everything I live for. Suffering is an inherent aspect of humanity that is improper to avoid, in which examples show those who deviate from suffering either only find themselves in a different form of suffering entirely, or destroy themselves in the pursuit that longs too close to perfection. This, however, I could not stomach. The meals that I've consumed every single day to sustain my presence in this world, If all of it is rooted in suffering, then my do I continue on such a cycle of endless self-preservation only to repeat it tomorrow? It has been a dilemma I've been trying to comprehend for a while, and the closer resolve comes, the more my tongue is binded. I no longer desire for it, as much as I am required to do so to sustain myself, so I've decided to empty it. 

I want to live with only what is absolutely essential, as if a bowl of white rice and a bowl of vegetable soup. Eventually, I will be able to find flavor in that, and if i don't, it would be my own fault entirely.

I haven't suffered in a long, long time.

0