Character Introduction and Chapter Organization Explaination
31 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is a short murder mystery story, so it would not have a lot of chapters.  This story will have at least 7 chapters since I’m sorting the chapters out by the days.  The student were invited to stay for a week so there is 7 days.  I might be splitting up some days into 2 chapters or something, and I might also add some extras.  However, if I suddenly got more ideas for this, I might add more than just the hotel murder mystery days and will probably change the title to something else as well.  I hope you enjoy this story.

Character Introduction of the 10 Students:

Alice: The sweet and nice girl.  (Well-liked)

Nicole: The smart and blunt girl.  She’s basically the one that’s the most mature since she is orderly and strict. (Smart and Brave)

Malty: B****.  She may act nice, but she’s actually very selfish.  She will act nice at first and then reveal her true nature.  Everyone actually dislikes her, although some may not show it.  She’s actually name after Malty S. Melromarc from The Shield Hero. (Actor)

Julie: She is a shy one, but she’s actually quite sensible and considerate.  (Kind)

Noah: He’s lazy, but he is also quite capable.  His relationship with everyone is either good or neutral.  (Underestimated)

Logan: He’s a smart dude.  He and Nicole are very similar.  However, Nicole’s just a bit more blunt.  (Smart)

James: The idiot we all need to have in a murder story, but he’s also quite caring.  (Caring)

Nathaniel: Friendly, but he can be a bit of a narcissist.  He is the popular dude that has a lot of friends back at school.  Although he have a lot of friends, not all of them are sincere.  He mostly spend time with Felix, Leo, and Noah, sine they’re actually some of his real friends. (Charismatic)

Felix: He’s the one who likes to explore.  He’s good at finding things and is actually quite fast.  (Adventurer)

Leo: He is great at sports, but he be a bit reckless at times.  He is bold and kind. (Athlete)

0