The True Villain
662 8 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hearing that smooth and upbeat voice, I knew at once who it was.

Oh why?! WHY!?

God, how greatly have I sinned in my past life that you are so cruel to me?

I swear on my beauty and intelligence, I have never called you a balding old chunnibyou, nor have ever said you were a stupid conspiracy theory made up by the continent's king!

I promise!

But of course, no matter what I promise at this moment, nothing could change the predicament I was in.

I elegantly turned around and forced a smile (though I made sure that my smile was as shiny and bright as ever, so that no one could tell that I'm actually forcing it.)

Seeing that pair of violet eyes and sleek black hair, I almost wanted to faint.

I've seen way too much violet and black these days—actually, make it these years.

That's right. The strange girl has been bothering me for YEARS. I wonder how I got through this torture for so long.

"L-Lancera Hall! Is there something you need from me?" Without waiting for a second of pause, I continued, "If not, I must go to my next class! Have a good day!"

I hurriedly turned my back to her and began to walk away.

But before I could go further than five steps, I felt a massive weight pounce onto me, mercilessly crushing the strength that I had gathered up for walking away.

"Aww~ Asu, don't act like that! I also have my next class in the science wing, let's go together! Hehe. We can also chat about our lunch plans for today…"

I could feel the fake smile pasted on my face starting to twitch.

At this moment, I wanted to explode, telling her to F**k off, and stomp away into the gardens, ignoring my stupid animal behavior class.

I could feel the two sides of good and evil battling it out in my head.

No, no, no, Asura! Calm down! Calm down!

Don't act rash! You're a kind person, Asura! You can't say anything that might give the other person too much emotional damage!

No, no, no! Go yell it out!

Yell it out! Curse that stupid Hall brat, give her a piece of your mind! Don't you want to be freed from her evil clutches?!

After much inner arguing, the two sides finally reached a consensus.

"WHO IN THE WORLD ARE YOU TO CALL ME 'ASU'?!

EVEN MY PARENTS DON'T CALL ME THAT! AND YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU'RE SO HEAVY AND FAT THAT I'M ABOUT TO BE CRUSHED UNDER YOUR WEIGHT, STUPID HALL BRAT!" I yelled out in my mind.

I then ferociously punched the doll with purple eyes and long black hair that I had also set up in my mind.

Kind of sad, to be honest, but its better than nothing. At least the smile on my face stopped its self-destruction.

At last, I replied to the Hall brat, "I am very sorry, but I have already made other plans with my other friends for lunch."

I had an urge to shake off her body that was plastered to mine like glue, but I refrained myself.

Too many eyes are watching right now! Don't make a mistake!

The violet-eyed girl bit her lip. "B-But… I… I haven't seen you for 83 minutes already… That's like the longest record that we've been apart for."

She turned on her puppy-eyes mode, her eyes rimmed with tears.

Watching her clutch onto my arm with such insecurity and vulnerability, I felt my resistance fade away.

At this moment, I hated myself.

No matter how much I despised Lancera Hall, once she caught ahold of my weakness, I'm just a puppet that obeyed her every need… a true victim.

As for Lancera, she was a true villainess that knew how to use all her cards to her advantage.

I'm no match for her.

Spoiler
[collapse]

17