Majesty
348 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ever since that incident, I changed my ways.

I would often go into the duchy, meeting with the plebeians, whether it was to donate some money to the nearby common church or gift some freshly made food to the most impoverished families.

I also started to study hard for the school that would begin in a year. Every day, I would visit the mansion's library, trying to find suitable books that a 6-year-old child could learn. After that, I began to have a habit of reciting poetry in front of my family every evening before dinner.

To others, my family, the other aristocrats, and the common folk, the changes that happened to me were a result of me maturing, and I had truly changed my ways.

But… whoever saw my real thoughts would at once laugh uncontrollably at those conjectures.

I hadn't matured at all. In fact, I might've become more immature than ever!

All those 'kind' and 'mature' actions that I did… were all to fish out compliments from people!

There was a strange sensation of satisfaction, a warm feeling that rose in my heart, whenever someone praised me—sincerely, of course.

I mean, I guess I AM still pretty knowledgeable and wise, seeing how I'm aware of my own thoughts, and how I accept them.

But at any rate, in no time, I had hidden myself behind the mask of kindness, intelligence, and maturity for another 6 years.

Six years.

In this time, I had undoubtedly wooed countless men and women alike.

And… my obsession had grown more robust than ever.

Every time I met someone new, someone that I haven't seen before, it felt like my duty to sweet talk them into loving me, adding them into my collection of tens of thousands of simps.

---

VA note: Simp - A man/woman who foolishly overvalues and defers to a woman/man, putting her/him on a pedestal.

-      In a more simple, sexist way: Hoes over bros

---

Now, let me tell you my favorite location to catch my prey: School!

I mean… the Golden Rose Academy—the top school for nobility—there were thousands of students, thousands of people, waiting to be enraptured by my charms, how could I NOT get excited?!

But of course, there were only thousands of people… it still didn't feel enough.

Well, there was nothing I could do about that, I had thought to myself. I should just focus on making these people my faithful minions for now…

But.

This plan abruptly came to a screeching stop sooner than I had planned.

All.

Because.

Of.

Her.

HER.

WHY!

Can you guess who it is?

Yes. This villainess'—actually, I might be more suitable for this title… well, I digress— her name is Lancera Hall, the 7th princess of Marude, the most magnificent human kingdom of the Southern Continent.

Sounds pretty good, right?

Well, its not actually that great.

Valaria can't compare with Loen*, the most prosperous human-dominated country in THE WORLD!

Moreover, the Hall brat is only one princess out of 13 princesses and 5 princes…

Cough* … respect for King Hall…

Ahem!

So, as a result, I, as the sole heir of the most prosperous duchy in Loen, AM OBVIOUSLY BETTER, AND MORE POWERFUL, THAN THIS HALL BRAT, AREN'T I?!

And! Look at their name! 'Hall'!

Pfft.

Such an unsuitable name for royalty. (VA note: sorry for any readers that has the last name Hall… sweats*)

Just look at Loen's, our royal highness, King Devonshire!

How majestic! How majestic! – though not as majestic as I.

Ahem!

Anyway… Lancera arrived in Loen and transferred to our school (for some reason) in the sixth year of school, when I had just turned 13.

11