Dust in the Library: 08
252 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Lood

 

Under the glow of white streetlamps and the moon, Lisa with Felicia in her arms left the alleys she had walked into. She now stood at the street with Eleanor's Art Store in it, again. It was already quite late so only a few passersby were on the street. Even fewer shops were lit and open. From what she could see along the long street, most of the lit buildings were bars or restaurants.

“What happened with that evil guy?” Lisa asked abruptly. She looked at Cale who had stopped beside her and was overlooking the street. He stood with a relaxed posture but still had a hand on his sheathed sword the whole time.

“He escaped with the help of that dirty needle,” Cale answered with mild irritation. If it weren't for that thing he was sure he would've caught that man.

Lisa began to walk again after Cale spoke. She hugged Felicia in her arms a bit closer as she walked. She felt it to be a shame that he got away but maybe so she can get her hands on him herself.

With Cale beside her and the white cat behind her, Lisa walked across the street towards the plaza. She took the whole time care to not accidentally drop the precious girl in her arms.

The few passersby she met glanced weird at them but the sacred knight's attire and emblem on Cale dispelled any doubts quick. Lisa saw how their eyes changed when they looked from her to Cale and could only wonder at the trust these people have in the Sacred Knights.

It didn't take them long to reach the wide plaza. The fountain in the middle was still spouting water from its top. Only now the water glowed with shimmering white and red colors.

Despite it being already some time into the night, the plaza was still bustling with some activity. Couples sat near the fountain and had a relaxing time enjoying each other's company. Groups of friends sat within the open cafes or bars and talked, laughed, or relaxed in silence. It was overall still very lively despite the time.

Looking at the vibrant night plaza, Lisa made up her mind to visit it at night tomorrow with Felicia. Although she wanted to do so today, she wouldn't mind doing so tomorrow if she could go with Felicia.

Lisa didn't linger too much on observing the lively scene and walked across the plaza toward her new home. It wouldn't be wise to delay getting back home with Felicia's rather torn and dirty clothes. While walking, a few glances were once again directed at her but like earlier Cale's presence helped her out regarding that. Even the other knights patrolling the plaza only nodded at Cale but didn't do anything else.

As she left the plaza, Lisa thought for a moment and said to Cale, “What had that evil guy planned?”

“Hmm, I'm not so sure regarding that, I only know for sure who he belongs to but nothing else,” Cale answered. He looked at Lisa and after she nodded at him, he continued to explain, “That man, Evin, is a known member of the Cefés Cult, an organization in acceptance of the Abyss. They follow the words of The Formless, with many members of them being of the Formless profession. They have been abnormal quiet in recent times, so them appearing in the Capital is surprising, to say at least.”

Lisa quietly listened to Cale's explanation while walking under the glow of streetlamps. She could only sigh at the trouble that could hit her but looking at the cute and adorable face leaning against her chest, she wondered if she could reject helping Felicia.

Lisa shook her head and stopped thinking about the future. She walked a few bigger steps and stopped before the double doors of the library she now lives in. Turning around, she smiled her usual calm smile at Cale.

“Thank you, Cale,” she said softly with genuine warmth.

“Always happy to help you, Lisa,” With a light bow, Cale said. After, he straightened and smiled with a bit of regret. “I will deal with the royal family, so don't worry about them for now. My Mentor should be able to give you two some breathing room too. Anyway, I won't hold you up any longer, good night, Lisa.”

“Good Night,” Lisa returned. She watched him walk away for a few seconds before she turned towards the doors. Walking up, she leaned against them causing the ring on her pinkie to light up for a short moment.

With a light push, the doors opened and she entered her new home with a cute girl in her arms. The white cat quietly followed her in.

While hearing the door close behind her, Lisa walked through the big corridor filled with bookshelves and the open second floor. Moonlight shone through the glassy roof, providing her enough light to walk past the tables without bumping in them.

Once she reached her new bedroom, she carefully opened the door with her elbow. The modest room before her again, she didn't pause and walked in. The cat still followed her into the room and quickly jumped onto the sizable bed opposite the door.

As Lisa reached the bed, she hesitated to put Felicia down on it. Felicia still had her torn and dirty clothes on, so laying her down on the bed would just dirty it. And as far she knows, there is only one in the building.

With a sigh, Lisa turned and walked out of the room again. The cat eyed her curiously but didn't follow and just laid down on the bed.

In the huge corridor again, she walked up to one of the couches standing near the tables. Careful in her movements, Lisa laid Felicia down on the couch. She felt a bit of regret at not having her in her arms anymore.

Staring at the peaceful face of Felicia, who still hasn't woken up through all of this, she was a bit unsure. She had laid her down to change her clothes but… just changing them while she's unconscious felt a bit off.

She took a few glances at the brown-haired girl. The white-black dress she wore had tears and holes all over. The soft skin she saw beneath and had felt when she was in her embrace made her doubt her reasoning for her hesitation.

Lisa closed her eyes and took a deep breath. After she opened her eyes again, she put her hands on the hemline of Felicia's dress. More slowly than she needed to, she pushed the dress up revealing slender thighs.

A few seconds later, Lisa further pushed the dress up. She tried very hard to ignore the frilly white that she uncovered and just pushed the dress up Felicia's waist. Not that the belly-button wasn't as equally distracting.

Powering through the temptation to squish the soft waist, Lisa pushed the dress further up, past her chest and the frilly white covering her modest breasts. She had to take a deep breath after the movement of them after revealing them.

After setting Felicia's arms in the right direction, she began to carefully take the ruined dress over her head and past her straightened arms. Once done, she threw the dress away without a care and stared at the person responsible for the nearly uncontrollable desire she felt.

Her sleeping expression of a cute and adorable airhead. The slender neck hidden partly by her long brown hair. Her fair bosom, that rose and sank with each of her steady breaths. It really tempted her to just take it in hand as she guessed it would perfectly fit.

Then, her slim waist with that adorable belly button above the cute frilly white panties. She really wanted to knead her belly, feel the small button, and plant a kiss right under it.

Lisa raised her hand to get a feeling of what was before her. However, when she touched Felicia's waist and felt the cold skin underneath her fingers, her desire recessed. With a sigh, she stood up and put her arms under the unconscious girl.

Carrying the honey eyed girl in a princess carry again, Lisa felt strangely content. Not lingering on it, she walked back into her bedroom and laid Felicia down on the wide bed within. Taking in the sight of her barely clothed form, Lisa felt her fingers twitch.

Resisting her desire, she turned and walked to the closet wall within the room. After rummaging for a while she found two white shirts suitable for sleep and easy to put on. Lisa returned to bed and with careful motions put the open shirt around Felicia. Then she put her delicate arms in the one from the shirt.

Once she finished putting the shirt on Felicia, she only fastened a button in the middle, so the shirt wouldn't stay open the whole time. However, she still left enough space for the frilly white bra and the small belly button to peak through. And while the shirt was a bit too big for Felicia l, it didn't completely cover her panties, leaving also anything below open. Lisa felt as if the shirt made her understand the phrase ‘less is more’.

Another sigh escaped her and after pulling a blanket over Felicia, she took a step back to walk to the closet wall again. She began to loosen her grey skirt before taking it off, leaving her in only her blouse, black panties, and thigh-highs of the same color. As she began to unbutton her blouse, a rustling sound came from the bed.

Looking over, she could see Felicia moving around the bed with light movement. She moaned with the discomfort of a bed sleep and opened her eyes.

An unfamiliar wooden ceiling illuminated by silver light came into her view. Felicia blinked a few times in confusion. She felt too exhausted to move and didn't know where she was. She only felt a soft bed beneath her and the weight of a blanket on top of her. Then, suddenly she remembered. Remembered how that man pushed a long needle into her chest. How someone screamed in her head. How it crawled over her body. How it-

“It's fine.” A warm palm found it's way to her cheek to these words. Felicia turned vision a bit to stare into mellow blue eyes. The same blue eyes she saw when that man tormented her. “It's fine, you're safe.”

The warm hand on her face wiped away the tears she didn't realize had begun flowing. A warm smile on her face, as her blonde hair seemingly glowed under the silver moonlight. With a tenderness Felicia hasn't felt in a long time, she stroked her cheek, all the while she whispered words of comfort with a soft voice.

Felicia couldn't help it and let her tears flow. All the injustice she felt flowed right out of her. The pain that man had done her, her lonely feelings accumulated from years of neglect. All of it flowed right within the palms holding her cheeks, as they wiped them away.

The moon traveled for a bit while Lisa comforted the girl on the bed. Her eyes crying out all the grievances she felt made her heart soft. With patience, she held her cheeks and spoke sweet words to her.

When Felicia's crying turned into quiet sobbing, Lisa wiped away the last tears spilling from her honey-colored eyes.

“Are you feeling better now?” Lisa said as she stroked Felicia's face and looked her into the eyes.

“mhm, I'm…fine…” with a hoarse voice and a nod, Felicia replied. Her eyes still had a glistening effect from the tears while her face under Lisa's touch had long become red.

Lisa caressed the adorable face a few more times. She looked with warm eyes at Felicia causing the girl to close her own, a few more crystal drops escaping them.

“How about we go to sleep for now, hmm?” Lisa asked once she had enough pleasure. Her comforting presence only seemed to grow under the gentle light of the moving moon. The natural warm smile just added to it.

“mhm,” was the response that came with an adorable nod. The small head of Felicia just above the blanket, staring at Lisa with blinking honey eyes.

“I will change first, so wait for me, Dear~” With a smile, Lisa winked at the blushing Felicia and stood up from the bed to walk to the closet wall.

Before the open closet again, Lisa took her time undressing her blouse. Not minding the stare she felt on her, she unclipped her bra and stretched once to get rid of some of the stiffness. It had been a long day indeed. Of course, she also pulled down the thigh-highs. Since she was so exhausted she also took her time with it.

After putting on a similar shirt to the one Felicia now wears, Lisa walked back to the bed where the girl had turned away from her, hiding her expression. Although, her red ear peaking out of her brown hair gave a hint about it.

Lisa climbed on the bed and nestled herself under the same blanket as Felicia's. She reached out and caught the shy girl with her arms. With a light pull, Felicia was quickly brought into her warm embrace. Neither said anything and just like that, close to each other as Lisa had an arm around Felicia's waist and under her head.

Minutes passed and the breath of the two began to steady. As they were about to fall asleep, Felicia muttered a quiet and soft, “Thank you.”

“Goodnight,” Lisa returned and fell asleep along with Felicia in her arms.

 

8th~
Ah, well, Lisa went from 0 to Lewd very fast, huh....

Well, the fluffy days can finally begin, so I hope you can look forward to that!
As always, Thank you for reading and have a nice day!

 

 

17