Prologue: The New Gen
25 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leyana was in the library reading some history books, she was reading while sitting.

Layne: So Let's see... "The Great War was occurred when the knights from the Dark and Light Worlds meet at the Elemental World trying to conquer it, but it was stopped by the Great Guardian gods when they say there was incoming enemies who wished to destroy it, based on the theory from modern times this war occurred thousand of years ago. There was another Great war occurred two hundred years ago, it was said to be the most inspiring war of all because no innocents were killed, sadly the Hero was said to have died when the war ended because she was the linked from the enemy, her name was Layne Agaonary, she was said to have three different race and that was Angel, Ghoul and Dryad."... ... Great Grandma was really a hero just like mother said.

She stands up from the table and put back the book from the shelf.

Her name was Layne, she has black pointy hair with a cowlick on top of her head, gray eyes, no one said or know her Surname nor her father because he said that it was really bad for her to know, he didn't know her surname but they already know that they are the she is the Great granddaughter of Layne, with that liked from her she didn't know what's the point of hating her.

He looked at the museums near their place, not a single image of Layne the Hero was there, but she saw the heroes who helped from the war. She didn't argue about it because she feel something saying "It's not a thing to argue.", being a hero but not announced in public from the time it was discovered.

She didn't mind about it but her current state was her real problem, she keep her distance from the people because some are hurting her even if the polices asked them to stop, when she was still in elementary she once tried to make a suicide but her parents stopped her and asked her to be patience and bear it.

It was 3000 more or less years ago when the last Great War happened and the Nations were having an argue but didn't meant for a new war anymore.

Layne was going home as he looked at her phone, she was going to be a high school now and she know that it wasn't easy, she sure study hard but the bullies in the school will surely heat her temper.

With the modernization on the way the place expands and things in the world changes significantly every year, dragons and other creatures and animals are getting few because their habitats in the city isn't enough to live in.

1