Chapter 6: Meeting Her in the Void Time
12 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leyana gains back her consciousness when someone touched her cheeks, she opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was gray eye pupils, she looked around and everything is dark around her.

???: You’re awake finally, are you suffering from something?

Leyana: What do you mean?

???: You’re shacking like you’re nervous, are you having a nightmare?

Leyana: Where are we?

???: I don’t know, I just wake up in here, it looks like I used the time magic so much that I speed things up more than expected.

Leyana: Time?... *gasp* What’s your name?

???: Why? Is it important?

Leyana: Because I read a history book saying “The Hero suffers from seeing the death if her friends and innocent so she will travel through time to fix the bad sins she made seconds ago” It’s written on an archive back at father’s library.

???: You’re a one scary girl.

Leyana: Who are you?

???: My name is Layne D. Agaonary, satisfied now?

Leyana: You’re the Hero?

Layne: Woah woah! I’m no hero. I’m mostly called as a Weapon when the time I fought the dangerous robot but since the time I defeat the real enemy which is myself I lived peacefully from my own pain.

Leyana: What do you mean?

Layne: Hey hey! I thought you read history books. But I have a question… who are you?

Leyana: I’m Leyana M. …

Layne: What’s your surname?

Leyana: Father didn’t told me his or my surname.

Layne: Why? Is there a problem?

Layne touched the hands of Leyana and she felt something heavy, her emotion changed and her look at Leyana changed direction.

Layne: So you’re being hated…

Leyana: How did you know?

Layne: I can feel it… did you know about the Great War?

Leyana: The first or the last?

Layne: Oh so you know about it… where did you know about it?

Leyana: At the history book, at the library, it was 3000 years more or less when the last Great War occurred.

Layne: So you are from the future…

Leyana: But this is the right time to ask you.

Layne: What is it?

Leyana: Are you my ancestor?

Layne: Well I can’t tell that because I don’t even know if you’re my great granddaughter, but you look like me. Tell me dear, what’s your father’s hair color?

Leyana: Father and mother doesn’t look as me, like I was from someone else’s family-…

Leyana stopped speaking as she thought of something.

Layne: Are you alright?... Hey hey! It’s not like that! You’re not adopted, it must’ve their parent’s data that was given to you.

Leyana: How do you know about our family!

Layne: I sure not your ancestor but I know the bloodline of your race by just holding your hands, I can tell just by looking at you too, but the truth is I don’t have any child that I bear nor I have a wife to start with.

Leyana: Why?

Layne: Because the truth is, I suffered a lot when the time I awaken the Ancestral Awaken.

Leyana: What is that?

Leyana: It’s a power that only possess by my blood the Ghoul King or Queen. It was not really a King nor a King, the blood of ours only named like that due to overwhelming amount of physical energy and dark energy, but it wasn’t easy, when the first time I awaken it, I feel painful and uncontrollable anger.

Leyana: Is there something else? Have you ever flew and hit very hard but didn’t feel a thing?

Layne: Well that’s from the Ghoul King’s energy, my blood vessel’s blood flow is much faster than normal people, but why you ask?

Leyana: Because I never feel a thing when Mark it me at the head.

Layne: Hmm… Have you researched all types of races?

Leyana: I’ve searched everything in the internet, but not a single race has ever can’t feel any pain at all. It maybe from yours.

Layne: Well if that so then you can control energy like light, dark, and elemental.

Layne: I can’t cast a magic but I remember that I talked to a tree that you planted, and I remember that I can only feel the heat of the fire back at the burning building but never feel any burn nor have the mark of burn.

Layne: Hmmm… I don’t know if my senses are wrong but it might be that you have a strong body, strong enough to ignore the pain. I wonder if your mama or papa’s grandparents are like that.

Leyana: Father said that great grandpa has a strong skin like hellforge armor and has a huge body.

Layne: Ha-ha! That sound similar, but here’s something I can tell you.

Leyana: What is it?

Layne put her palm to Leyana’s left shoulder and look her in the eye.

Layne: Don’t let anyone pull you down and what ever happen, don’t give up.

Leyana: Thanks… I will follow what you said, thank you for telling me.

Leyana wakes up from her dream and saw that Venson was carrying her.

Venson: Finally you’re awake.

Mark: What? She’s awake, hey bastard! I’ll beat you up after we escaped here!

It was in the middle of the night when she woke up.

???: Pity bastards.

Mark: Pity yourself, BASTARD!

Leyana: What happened?

Venson: You’re abducted by a guy that is currently trying to catch us. You’re gone for many hours, thanks to Mishel we’re able to trace where you are!

Mishel: We’re almost at the crowded area, he can’t follow us there.

Venson: Mark was really a big help, he really cares about you.

Mark: I’m not!

Venson: Mark catch her!

Venson pass Leyana to mark.

Venson: It’s my turn to slow him down.

Mark: But make it quick or I’ll drop her

Leyana looked at Mark as he carries her with his two arms.

Leyana: Thank you Mark for saving.

Mark: I’m no savior, bitch! So keep quiet or I’ll drop you for sure. I don’t care if you die here because of me!

Venson stopped and face the guy, they made an eye contact as the guy pulled three daggers each of his hands, the guy do a throwing knife position and lower his pose to Venson’s stomach level.

???: Sacrificing aren’t we?

Venson: You bet!

Venson cast a white magic barrier wall to blind and block them, the guy jumped up the tree and jump barrier, he sure pass from the other side but they are more far than before now. The light of the streets from the city is very visible from where they are now.

Venson: Where are the police at?

Mishel: They might be close!

Mark: Why does police always have a delay!

???: Why did they try so hard?

0