1. Maybe its too much!!
4.4k 10 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello guys!! My p@treon is out.

Please support me and become my patron.

Link: [email protected]/lordozone

And here is the link to our discord server...

Discord server: https://discord.gg/UsQ3MH7

Any form of help is much appreciated...love you all!

**********************************************

(First person POV)

The last thing I remember, I was walking down the street, playing Pokemon Go and minding my own business. I had earphones plugged in my ears and was listening to 'Blackalicious- Alphabet Aerobics' with a tad bit high volume.

It was then that I suddenly felt a hit from my left and flew about hundred meters before crashing into the ground.

Nah, just kidding, it was only about three meters or so. But even then it certainly was life threatening.

It was then while looking at the truck-kun that I learned an important lesson of my life; never get too busy to notice your safety on the road.

But alas, it was also my last lesson as I could feel losing myself into deep sleep and warm embrace of death.

.

.

Or so i thought.

(I mean seriously...it is the first chapter how could i let my protagonist die before even naming him)

"Stop looking around and focus here for once stupid brat!!"

I heard a middle aged man wearing loose T-shirt and a pair of loose casual pants and immediately looked at him with a slight smile on my lips. He had very sharp features and was well built for someone his age.

Seeing that I started paying attention at him after looking around, he managed to calm down. But it was really not my fault as anyone would have been charmed by the surroundings. A small island in the middle of an ocean with slight mist in the air; who wouldn't take their time to appreciate it?

"So as I was saying, I am THE GOD and I created your universe as a part of my multi planar cosmos. After you died, your soul was supposed to go the death plane or as you call it underworld or netherworld of your universe but due to an unplanned accident, you were not able to do it. This led to a butterfly effect but on a cosmic scale. Do you understand?"

I nodded in a yes but I knew I understood nothing as I still couldn't wrap my head around everything. But it is certainly true that the person in front of me is someone very.....Godly. I can feel it..no I knew it instinctively. But if he is God, then how come something happened unplanned?

He sighed as if knowing that I understood next to nothing and had some doubts but even so, he still continued.

"Although it was unplanned, it was what i was looking for.....'uncertainity'. And the reason I put constraints on my omnipotence.

Just as one of your kind feels seeing dominos falling apart one after another, I could feel something similar.

So I decided to send you into a few of the recently created cosmos based on your world's literary works."

My eyes started shining in expectations and I shouted loudly at the top of my lungs..of course in my mind. I didn't want to do anything that might ruin this opportunity.

He started explaining further as I started thinking about which world would I go to.

"Now that we are done with the stuff that you don't have to mind....let us start with the stuff you are eagerly waiting for. I'll give you three things. A body of your liking that it is from one of the literary works of your world, an artifact of my liking and the ability to travel between worlds once a month after you are 12 as you'll be starting as a baby.

Now think well and tell me what kind of body do you want?"

I nodded with a grin and started thinking. I could choose saiyan body from Dragon balls or Kryptonian body of superman. Everything had their advantages and disadvantages.

After burning all my brain cells, I decided to go with something plain as I just wanted to live my life normally.

"God, please grant me Grandmist Body from Coiling dragon with the additional ability to reproduce."

God looked at me gobsmacked and narrowed his eyes.

I felt pressure so I immediately started speaking of the next thing on my list but before I could say it, he started laughing.

"I certainly did not expect this but no worries I can do this. But to make it more interesting let me do it this way; You keep your appearance but your Grandmist body's quality and abilities will be divided into several levels and after you are sent to a world, you'll be notified of doing certain things for me. You do those things for me and I'll increase your Grandmist body's level....Hahaha...this is going to be interesting!!"

I could only stop myself from exploding. But whatever, all's well.

Btw, next I would have asked for the body with the abilities of most plain and most simple: my Zeno-Chan....Of course it would be my body and along with ability to reproduce despite having Zeno chan's power.... I ain't leaving that..

"Now that we are done with your body, I'll send you to the world of my liking. But mind you...each world is as real as yours so be prepared for some nice surprises. Also your artifact will be a surprise. Now off you go."

43