7. Start of academy life!!
2.1k 2 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been more than a month after I got my second sample and now i am just trying to get used to using Sharingan. Unlike in the anime, i did not have to experience anything emotionally stimulating to activate it. So it was a big help.

But getting used to it is annoying. When I activate it, all my timings are totally off as there is a sharp increase in the perception. Getting used to it will take some time.

Anyways, today is the day, I am going to enroll in the academy which also means that this is the year when Shishui Uchiha dies and Itachi Uchiha awakens his Mangekyou Sharingan.

Its too much pressure on me. On the one hand, from now on, i need to keep up with academy course and on the other, i had to complete my mission of stopping Uchiha clans massacre.

Sometimes I wonder what rank of mission would this be considered as.

But after some considerations i already have a plan.

It was a plan that involved doing nothing on my part and letting big characters duke it out amongst themselves. All i will do is give a little nudge here and there. The reason Itachi resolved himself to stop the coup was the death of Shishui Uchiha and the reason Shishui got killed by Danzo and his men was because he was going to use Kotoamatsukami.

Kotoamatsukami was a powerful technique and Danzo thought that it would be wasteful to use it in this way.

Now if i am somehow able to prevent Shishui Uchiha's death, there is a good chance that the massacre will not happen.

But here is the catch if the massacre does not happen, coup will, which will dramatically change the plotline.

I have always been a little afraid of not knowing how things will turn out and compared to my previous world, this world is a scary place. Many people who could live at peace were either strong or simply ignorant. This is a world where Obito can suddenly appear out of nowhere and kill you, a world where pain's deva path can complete crush the village within mere moments, where danzo or orochimaru can kidnap you for their cause. But after getting Omnitrix, i have been getting more confident about my survival in this world where a random kunai or jutsu can kill you. This also changed my mindset about facing things as they come and not worrying about future.

'Ah, I am getting philosophical again.!'

I shook myself out of my thoughts and saw many of the notable characters around me.

Sasuke Uchiha, Choji, Naruto, Shikamaru, Ino, Sakura, Hinata, Kiba and before i forget, Shino. There were several others too but i don't really know them.

Naruto was glad to be in the same class as me but grumbled a lot when he couldn't sit beside me.

"Hi!! I am Yamanaka Ino. We will be classmates from now on so let us get along."

That's right, the one sitting beside me was Ino.

"My name is Hiroshi! let us get along.!"

Naruto on the other hand was made to sit beside Sasuke and since Naruto was fussing a lot about wanting to sit with me, sasuke got annoyed and both of them started fighting.

They only stopped only when Iruka sensei got angry and gave them an earful.

The class after that was uneventful but when i was going back to my home with Naruto, we saw Hinata getting picked on.

"You bastards!! you are doing it again even though i told you not to."

Once again the kids were beaten beautifully and Hinata was taken away by the family servants.

Both me and naruto were in high spirits and returned back.

The following days were uneventful except Sasuke and Naruto fighting occasionally. I was able to learn quite a lot at a faster pace by using Sharingan and also able to secure Hinata's hair; follicle to be precise. I was glad that i will be able to use two of the three great dojutsu. Once I selected Byakugan and pushed the dial following message appeared.

--User selected Byakugan and can awaken its abilities immediately after 30 days. It can be deactivated by simply relaxing the eyes and can further be developed through continuous use and training. Starting range: 1 meter.

Notice: This ability has a different source from sample#2 and hence cannot be fused into one. User can only use one set of ability at a time. To fuse these abilities complete the second mission given by The God!!

CAUTION: User need to train his body, mind and spirit to offset the strain caused by Byakugan.--

"Alright with this, I can start working on completing my mission."

--Beep Beep Beep--

As I was about put my hand down, Omnitrix started beeping and showed me a new message.

-- Hidden quest unlocked:

 User has unlocked a hidden quest by the zealous and continuous use of The Hiroshi's watch!!

Quest: Help professor in the advancement of technology of Earth in a different cosmos.

Rewards: The Infinite inventory function of the Hiroshi's watch will be unlocked.

Notice: During the time of quest, the time in this cosmos will be halted. Upon completion of quest, the age will be restored to user's current age but any abilities, skills, etc. gained during the quest will be allowed to be kept by the user. The Hiroshi's watch will not be accessible during the time of quest.

Do you accept?--

-- Yes

-- No

Of course, my answer was yes!!

39