11. The second step!
1.9k 2 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  The actual way of sending the letter was something that Hiroshi improvised in earth/lemuria. It was the simple application of chakra threads.

For full three years, he was only able to make use of two exercises to increase his chakra control and one of them was to create chakra threads and manipulate simple objects thus

moving a piece of paper was a piece of cake to him especially when he only had to focus on delivering the letter from a distance.

Hiroshi waited for the sun to set and used the time the streets are full of people as well as used transformation jutsu before going to deliver the letter just to be sure.

After delivering the letter, he didn't come back to his home instead went back into the forest.

Although he was able to maintain his calm during the delivery, all the excitement and rush came down pouring when he ran back to forest. He need to sweat that rush off and regain his calm.

After working out for about an hour, he was able to get himself in a proper state of mind.

"The next target will be Fugaku Uchiha. Although, the next delivery will be tougher than this. I suddenly don't want to do even this one anymore. But a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do."

After working the sweat off. He returned back to his house and started working on the next letter.

"Fugaku Uchiha was a proud shinobi. He cared for his friends and family and honoured his own way and others' way as well. There are not many people who would calmly accept being killed by their own child and tell them that they as a parent were proud of them while facing their blade. He at his last moments told Itachi that he was a gentle child. It would take immeasurable mental fortitude or plain stupidity for one to do this."

Using the approach to first get Fugaku to trust him, he used the two sentences he remembered that were written on the stone tablet that was kept in the underground bunker of the Naka shrine.

"If i remember them correctly, one of them went something like this. Seeking stability, one god was divided into yin and yang, these opposing two acting together obtain all things in creation."

He then introduced himself as Madara Uchiha in the letter and wrote more of the content written in the stone monument.

He then warned them to pay special attention on the safety of both Itachi Uchiha and Shishui Uchiha. He also warned Fugaku to not tell anyone about his mangekyo sharingan in order to make his words seem more credible since Fugaku didn't tell anyone about his mangekyo sharingan except Itachi but since it was done after the death of Shishui Uchiha, there was currently no one who knew of this.

"The next part would be to try to get them to stop the coup. For that I will use this. 'When someone who possesses the power of Samsara approaches the moon, an eye will open that is reflected on the moon to grant the eternal dream.'"

He then wrote a bit more about infinite tsukiyomi telling them that infinite tsukiyomi is the salvation for the Uchiha clan and the key to the world peace. This was of course utter bullshit but he needed to spout that inorder to stop the coup. He then asked Fugaku to wait for Ten years and instead focus on increasing the strength of Uchiha clan so that the peace can be achieved with even lesser sacrifices.

"All right, time to sleep!!"

Although Hiroshi went to sleep, it was a sleepless night for some people.

Shikaku Nara was delivered a piece of paper by his son Shikamaru after he had his dinner. He casually took it and fleetingly glanced at it.

But the more he read, the more he coughed up the sake he had.

"Shikamaru, did you see the one who delivered it?"

Shikaku sternly asked his son but Shikamaru yawned as if it was someone else's problem.

"Come on dad, do you think someone who wrote it would be stupid enough to get seen by a brat like me. Anyways, its your headache not mine. Goodnight!"

Shikamaru left the speechless Shikaku on his own devices and went to sleep.

Shikaku was speechless. He didn't know what to say to his son. He knew Shikamaru had already read the content and also understood the implications behind it.

'If the contents of the letter are true, then I am in for a long long night.'

Shikaku told his wife that he was going out to meet with Hokage and left.

"I really want to beat up the person who delivered this to me." Shikaku could only grumble.

Later that night, Hokage immediately called an emergency meeting of elder council except Danzo.

"Should we verify the contents of the letter or should we take it as a joke?" Third gravely asked Shikaku, Homura Mitokado and Koharu Utatane.

Homura and koharu were both of the thought to eradicate Uchiha clan should they try to wreck havoc in the village and supported Danzo ideology but even they couldn't bring themselves to accept Danzo's several misdeeds. The biggest one being the attempt to assassinate Hiruzen.

They both believed that a group is more important that any individual and Hokage was the figure whose dignity must not be tarnished especially when it was one of their close friends. They were dissatisfied with Hiruzen for not telling them about Danzo but at the same time understood him for not telling them.

(A/N: please tell me if i am wrong to assume that elder council did not know that assassination attempt was done by Danzo. I don't remember it all too well. P.s: If there are any differences with the original series, then i am sorry for changing them mistakingly or intentionally to fit my agenda, but i am assuming that the world is real and thus with full of possibilities.)

"The ones who sent the letter, they either want bring Danzo to justice or maybe stop us from doing anything untoward to Uchiha clan."

Homura said in a low voice while rubbing his forehead.

"Is there a possibility of this being a handiwork of Uchiha clan?" Koharu asked.

"Most probably not, Both Itachi and Shishui were not aware of anything about it and the anbu that are tasked with monitoring the Uchiha's shinobi verified that it was none of them."

Third denied the possibility and Shikaku followed up, "I also think that it was not one of the Uchiha's. There are many things that Uchiha clan had no way of knowing and if they had this information, they would have already started fussing about it."

The hokage and the elders, all nodded in confirmation. The preparator's main aim was probably to cut off Danzo's power as well as to protect Uchiha clan.

Uchiha clan was already a ticking time bomb they needed to diffuse and now this another mystery person had appeared who could potentially destroy the village's peace. They didn't know what to do.

Hiruzen knew that if these pieces of information were to be made public, it would create a rift between all the clans with kekkei genkai and village government.

Even normal people would start living in fear. There have been rumors about kirigakure where those with kekkei genkai were regarded with suspicion by the people of kiri. Most of the clans would start to believe that something similar was going to happen and their fears would ultimately lead them to defect from the village especially the Hyuga clan that has similar dojutsu as Uchiha clan.

After the end of the day, they decided that Root will be officially disbanded and Danzo will have to give them an official statement about all the accusations which of course will never be made public.

**********************************************

Hello guys!! My p@treon is out.

Please support me and become my patron.

Link: www.patreon.com/lordozone

And here is the link to our discord server...

Discord server: https://discord.gg/UsQ3MH7

Any form of help such as becoming my patron or giving us great reviews is much appreciated...love you all.

31