LTB R14 – Elves
551 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Races 14 – Elves

Most of them look like humans in their twenties, not because they don´t get older than that, but rather because they age slowly. The oldest elf is supposedly 600 years old and apparently died through a tree that fell on his house. Accidents and wars are responsible for the majority of deaths.

Their reproduction is slow and they only feel themselves at home in a large magical forest, see [P46] for more info. Elves are the fairly close to a human [R12] in appearance, although there are some differences. They are generally blonde and fairly thin, although I have seen a few fat elves as well.

The only way to spot an elf is by giving him a plate of beef. A human will eat it with glee, the elf will cry … just kidding, they eat meat as well. The only way to spot them is by looking at their long, pointy ears. Don’t look too close though, the older ones tend to forget their ear hygiene…

Strengths:

  • Great nature magicians (nature, plant based, …)

Weaknesses:

  • No fire magicians
  • Not a single good swordsman met so far

Warning:

They are elves, you think. They are peaceful, you think. Don’t let them fool you! They are waging war just as much as the humans do.

17