Chapter 128
336 5 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I usually don´t write warnings because they would be above every second chapter or so, but this one here steps a bit out of the line. It contains a bit of paedophilia, although I tried to put the focus on Lucinda. This chapter is also not necessary to follow the storyline, so skip it rather than being weirded out.

It was still fairly early into the night as I strolled out of the red light district, turned right where I turned left earlier and ran towards the gates. I could go through there, but I refrained from doing so. Instead, I headed further north, counted the streets which were connecting to the one I was on and soon found the burnt down house Felix was probably talking about. Underneath a carpet in the cellar, I soon found a trapdoor that revealed a mine like structure. There was nothing but a magical lamp I swiftly turned on and a few wooden beams that hold up the earth here.

As soon as I secured my way back though, I climbed back up. The night was young, and I wanted to have some fun. As soon as I was back on the street, I followed it northwards as it circled around the noble wall. After a few hours of running, I soon arrived at the next vein of the city, the shopping street leading northwards out of the city. Interestingly enough, I also heard the sound of water nearby, most definitely coming from the river that flowed into the city on the west and left it north.

Finally, I was unsupervised again. Although I loved Mary, her nagging and attempts to coax me into behaving … less like me got on my nerves. I wanted to be free, do whatever I wanted, but I also knew this wouldn’t be possible with her around … except if I was in a freaking huge city where it didn’t matter what I did as long as nobody could trace my actions back to the White family. I wanted to have some fun … my kind of fun. As the sound of flowing water grew louder and louder, I decided it was time to visit the first tavern I spotted. It was an insanely loud place, with humans shouting inside as if they were monkeys which made my ears ring quite a bit. I still sat down on the counter, fished out the purse I had in a little pocket on the coat and presented a silver coin to the bartender.

“Give me whatever hits hardest.” He raised an eyebrow, but nonetheless served me a mug of slightly brownish liquid that reeked of alcohol. Happily, I drank it in one go and slammed the mug onto the table again. “Thanks.” I paid and left the inn, holding a few copper coins in my hand, only to repeat the same procedure at the next one. I wasn’t really a fan of the taste of each and every one of these beverages I was served, but whatever. Alcohol is alcohol and my goal was to get as much into me as my purse allowed me to.

Half an hour later, I was quite tipsy and finally stopped thinking about everything that was currently in motion. All worries fell off me as I drank beverage after beverage, always switching the tavern after the first one.

“Hehe … is it so hot here or is that just me?” I giggled a bit on the street, stuffed the black coat into my backpack along with my long satin gloves and walked further down the street. It didn’t take long for me to attract the gazes of a few slightly drunken men. Most of them averted their eyes they noticed my age, but some … well, even amongst those, none approached me as I was travelling from tavern to tavern, probably because they stood with a group of friends or were dragged away by their girlfriends.

Incredibly drunk, I soon found myself staggering along a street as some idiot finally approached me. He wasn’t even drunk but still looked at me as if he found something interesting.

“Are you alright, young miss?” He said with a smile around his lips.

“Uhhh …” I feigned to stumble forwards, holding onto his jacket to catch myself. Worried, he looked around while I tried to keep eye contact with him.

“Okay … hey, my name is Lennart … how should I put it … I don’t think you should be strolling around during this hour. Where are your parents?”

“Dead.” I pointed towards my black dress which was already mistaken for funeral clothing once. He showed me a concerned expression, but the pink in his eyes didn’t waver at all. Gently, he caressed my arms, which creeped me out by quite a bit. If I wasn’t drunk …

In any case, I rubbed my cheek against his clothing which seemed to brighten up the pink in his eyes even more. I breathed out happily as he squatted down in front of me and looked me in my own eyes.

“Do you have a place to sleep?” Did I look like I didn’t? A fine dress, make-up and red lips should indicate that I was from a wealthy family.

“I don’t wanna go back tonight.” I said, tearing up slightly.

“Hey, hey, don’t cry. It´s alright, don’t worry.” Worry about what? Being groped by this paedophile? If so, why was he doing exactly that? His hands were already gripping my shoulders as if he didn’t want to let go of me, no matter what I said. “How about you sleep at my place?”

“… okay.” I said, feigning to be unsure while in reality, I really wanted to go there.

“Great. Do you want to hold hands?” Disgusted, I reached out for his hand and let myself be guided by this man while I tried to ignore all the sweat. Following that, we quickly walked into a rather dark alleyway as the sound of water increased several folds. In the distance, I could already spot some kind of railing, helping to stop anyone from falling into the river.

As we arrived at the last house of the alley, he opened the door with a key and guided me to the uppermost apartment on the second floor. He not only closed the door behind us but also locked it. I didn’t comment on this any further as I swayed to the sides, showing him how drunk I was. In all honesty, I needed to be drunk to go through with this. He quickly steadied me though by placing his hands on the sides of my arms and pushed me backwards towards the bed while I slowly took my backpack off. I looked around a bit, finding a clean, but also incredibly lifeless apartment. It was as if nobody lived here at all, which was probably revealed exactly what this place was: A hunting base to abduct innocent women or children like me. He even had a chest in the corner where all his utensils were probably stored.

Shortly in front of the bed, he picked me up and laid me down on the matress. The bed was less comfortable than I wanted it to but better than expected. He sat down right next to me but didn’t do anything to me yet.

“You know, I´m really glad to have found you.”

“Me too … mister.” I said and began to close my eyes. As soon as his hand touched my cheek, I  jerked upwards and proceeded to cough uncontrollably as I seriously couldn’t bear his caresses anymore. I still failed to puke anything out as my belly apparently consisted of a black hole, but my performance certainly captivated Lennart´s heart. He patted my back slightly as I, still coughing, swung my legs sideways to sit beside him. I held my head shortly above my knees and let drool fall onto the ground in between my feet.

“I´m not feeling too well …” I said slowly and leaned onto him. He proceeded to wrap his arm around my back and pulled me closer into his embrace.

“It´s okay. Don’t worry, you feel better tomorrow.” He said and smiled brightly.

“But I want to feel better right now … I want to forget everything.” I leaned forward, nearly fell into his lap as he gulped loudly. My vision spun a bit as he pulled me upright once more and looked into my eyes.

“You know, it hurts me to see you this way. I don’t have any children …”, which was certainly better this way. “,but I still adore children way too much.” Wasn´t that a bit too obvious?

He brought his face closer to mine and pulled my legs into his lap. I wriggled around slightly, only to confirm what I already knew. My wriggling seemed to incite him further and so, he even pulled my upper body towards him.

“Uhh… “ I said as my vision spun once more and he lifted me up completely, only to let me down so that my knees were beside his legs. I let my butt fall down on his own knees and leaned slightly forwards, giving him a nice view of my neckline and my slight curves. His hand inched closer to my butt, but stopped just short of my pelvis. He drew me closer to him, made me lift my butt up so that my lips were incredibly close to his.

Lecherously, be brought his face close to mine and took in my own breath which still reeked of alcohol.

“I will make you feel good in no time.” He said and smiled creepily.

“Yeah, I have no doubts about that.” I stated, completely unlike before. I was still drunk, but the part I feigned vanished completely and my normal smile returned to my lips. He didn’t notice it immediately, but my arms were also wrapped around his back and most importantly, his neck.

Hungrily, I opened my mouth wildly to present him my large incisors. He opened his eyes wide in shock, immediately tried to push against my hand as I tilted his head to the left and brought my teeth close to his neck. I didn’t bite him immediately, but rather bathed in my own feelings of excitement and nibbled on his skin. He tried to push me off him, but my grip was simply too strong for him to overcome. He even leaned backwards, trying to push me upwards which was even less successful.

As my desires reached their peak and I had savoured the feelings of his struggles enough, I bit into his nape with all I got. The sweet, delicious nectar of life immediately flowed into my mouth and I gulped everything down in delight, pressed my body against him even closer to feel his struggles through the fabric on my own skin. It was … heavenly, at least for me. The alcohol immediately vanished out of my bloodstream, enabling me to savour this taste with a clear head, at least as much as this taste swirling around my mouth allowed me to.

He arched his back in pain, tried to push me off him and certainly didn’t groan in pleasure. This was probably not the night he expected to experience, although it was still erotic on its own. I mean, my eyelids kept fluttering as this delicious taste sated my thirst and he did very well in fulfilling these sadist urges of me as well. His struggles were phenomenal, he even squealed like a pig. He probably wasn’t the first one to react this way inside this room, although the roles certainly were reversed this time.

I didn’t kill him directly through my bite … there was simply too much time left for me to not enjoy this person further. I pulled my incisors out of him, placed my hands on his chest and lifted up my upper body. I brought my lower body in a more comfortable position in this process, halting right above his crotch. His wound healed quite fast and made me giggle with joy as soon as I noticed the hardness underneath me, even though he probably wasn’t even aware of anything happening around him anymore.

“You know what? I fucking hate paedophiles. Come on, you are sucked half empty already, there is no need to be hard anymore … except you get excited at everything a childish vampire does to you. You are a failure as a human, cannot even get your sex drive under control in front of death, how embarrassing.” I whispered and stood up, lightly pushing my knees into his private parts in the process. With my hand, I wiped the blood on my mouth away while the other searched his pockets for the key as he was drifting in and out of consciousness. I soon found it, along with an identification card nobles usually had. Otherwise, he didn’t have anything on his to identify him, so I kind of had to trust what was written on the card.

“Lennart Cobalt … a baron, not too shabby.” I said and walked away from him towards the chest where he stored a black blindfold, a few ropes and interestingly enough, a dagger. After storing the small dagger in my backpack, I swiftly went over to the next room and retrieved a simple chair, only to sit down on it in front of the bed and cross my legs. I waited for Lennart to regain his energy for several minutes while he simply groaned, although the pain must have gone away at this point. At least, he managed to roll to his side and look into my lifeless eyes.

“You are a vampire.” He said.

“Precisely.” I said and leaned my head against my index finger, already quite bored.

“Your eyes aren-“ I interrupted him because I didn’t want to hear this time and time again.

“Contact lenses. Could we please stop with this boring shit and start with the fun part? So tell me, you abduct children, don’t you?” I asked with a slight smile on my lips.

“I would never do anything like this! You … you seduced me!” Was he really trying to defend himself? In any case, his lie was quite obvious.

“Alright, alright. I wonder how often I already said that … I can either get the answers I want through the painful way, or not. It is up to you in the end.”

“I …” He was still hesitant, but as my incisor began to peek out of my upper lip, he gulped and chose to tell me the truth. “so what?”

“So what?” He didn’t even realize how morally corrupt it was?

“I see. And what do you usually do to them? Rape them? Sell them to the highest bidder? Maybe drug them?” I questioned with a stern gaze.

“As if I –“ I opened my mouth even wider. “… all of it.”

“Wow, that’s turning me on quite a bit. Do you know how long I searched for a morally corrupt person like you? Years! And now I finally found you!” I said with a bright smile on my face.

“You don’t want to kill me?” He asked in disbelieve, but also distrust.

“Why should I? Imagine all the depraved stuff we could do together … hey, why don’t we start right now? But I do moan pretty loudly, so we should rather go to another place.”

“You moan …” The distrust started to wane away like hot butter on a knife.

“Oi, don’t tell me you don’t know what I mean? You do know that vampires get kinkier when they age? There is just not much to do differently if you already lived hundreds of years, so a good fuck is always welcome.” I said and touched my own chest erotically. He sat up on the bed while my right hand kneaded my small breasts and my other hand travelled downwards while I started to moan quietly, only to stop the moment my hand reached my belly button. “As I said … not here.”

“Okay … where do we go?” He said, already standing up on wobbly feet.

“I have a hideout on the other side of the river. I don’t want anyone to see us entering though, do you have something to mask yourself with? A coat with a hood maybe?” I asked and dressed up with the coat I stuffed into my backpack earlier. He opened a wardrobe and retrieved a brown coat with a hood. Smiling, I opened the door and waited for him to follow behind me as I imagined how I could put him to good use. He certainly had a good enough standing to be used as a pawn and he did abduct a few girls at least, which was somewhat of an achievement. But …

As the front door closed behind us and I leaned forward once again and looked upwards into his eyes.

“Say, what do you want to do first? Do you want to do it like the dogs?” I asked, smiling quite lewdly.

“Is that your favourite position?” More like the only one I knew …

“By far.” I said ominously and began to stroll towards the bridge. He followed me closely and as I turned around, I caught him looking at the exposed skin on my thigh. It was exactly as expected, but I was more than willing to put up with that to get what I wanted.

After a few seconds, we arrived at the bridge. It was quite wide and made out of stone. There was absolutely no way I was going to fall off it or the bridge would collapse. Still, there was water flowing beneath it which was already enough to send shivers down my spine. Scared, but also angry at my own inability to fight these emotions, I gathered every bit of courage I could find and jumped onto the bridge. It wasn’t as bad as expected, in fact, my state didn’t turn worse at all and so I went onwards as if nothing happened.

Right in the middle of the bridge, I stopped and turned around.

“Do you hear that?” I held my hands on my ears, trying to catch every sound possible. Except for the sounds of flowing water though …

“I don’t hear anything.” He claimed.

“Perfect, isn’t it? You know what, let´s fuck here.” I said, a knowing smile on my lips.

“Outside? What if anyone sees us?” He asked and turned around once to look in every direction.

“As long as it is consensual, there shouldn’t be any problems. And I shouldn’t miss someone coming close, even when I´m moaning … here, I have a sex toy I always wanted to test out.” I retrieved the backpack from my back, opened it and rummaged through it. My fingers soon found what they were searching for. The long, metallic object rested nearly perfectly in my small hands. I smiled naughtily as I turned it in the right direction and walked closer to him, while making it seem like I was still searching for something.

He was quite horny again, although the blood loss certainly made it hard for him. With interest, he gazed down into the backpack as I was pretty close to him and opened his eyes wide. Without further ado, I trusted forward and rammed the dagger through the backpack into his belly. My other hand was already racing upwards arriving just at the right second to muffle any sounds he did.

He looked at me in pain and utter disbelieve. I knew my performance was good, but I didn’t think it would be this good. I completely captivated his heart by saying everything he wanted to hear, acting like a lewd little child he always wanted to fuck and most importantly, showed him a lewd side of me that didn’t even exist in the first place. His body jolted a few times, sending waves of pleasure down my spine, as my darkest feelings were stimulated. It went on like this for several seconds while I looked into his eyes, full of curiosity about what I was seeing. The pink light inside his eyes didn’t wane one bit. Dying while still lusting after someone was something I never saw before, so I kept looking and looking, taking everything into me with glee and interest.

I sighed as he collapsed in front of me, weakened by my earlier bite and completely in pain. He wasn’t dead yet as I made sure to miss any important organs, but he would bleed out soon.

“You told … me …” He said quietly, already on death's door.

“Oh, don’t give me that crap. I told you we could have so much fun together. You need to listen to what others say.” In addition to that, I also said I hated paedophiles, which was entirely true, although I didn’t state this point a second time, fearing that Aska would listen.

All strength left him as he sank down on the ground completely. His gaze soon wandered away from me and he looked into the distance with lifeless eyes. He died way too peacefully in my opinion. Angrily, I stomped onto his fingers but as he didn’t move at all anymore and thus didn’t show me any more of his pain I was savouring so greedily, I leaned down to grab his collar.

I lifted him up over the railing but left half his body still on the bridge. With one hand, I held him in this position, while the other used the dagger to stab repeatedly at his face. I made a complete mess out of him and was soon satisfied with my work as the blood still dripped down his face. There was absolutely no way someone could identify him like this, except through weird convoluted magic that didn’t exist going by my research. And so, I threw him off the bridge after looking at the floor of the bridge once. Luckily, there was no blood on it, otherwise, I would have to clean everything up with his clothes.

The corpse and the dagger landed in the river with a loud splash. He was swept away by the current immediately. He was also quickly submerged in water and didn’t appear again after his lungs filled with liquid. For seven days at least, he would stay submerged until eventually, his unrecognizable corpse could be found if he wasn’t already swept out of the city at this point. I remained at the crime scene, already wearing my backpack again and staring downstream, at least for a little while.

After fifteen minutes, a drunkard staggered over the bridge, steadying himself using the railing and stopped next to me as if he saw me right at this moment, which could very well be the truth.

“Nice night for fishing, ain´t it?”

“It is a nice night for everything.” I stepped backwards to let him through. “Take care of yourself and don’t fall in the water. I heard it is pretty steep in this area.”

He nodded swiftly and continued to stagger across the bridge. My eyes remained focused on his back, a bit thirsty for more, but the knitted lucky charm, hanging out of his pockets, stopped me from doing so. Instead, I turned around and headed home, happy about my balanced meal.

10