Chapter 134 (Tom)
310 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Very, very, very nsfw. (very) If you are not into that kind of thing, it is very obvious when it happens.

“That was … huh … that was great.” I said the next morning, tickling Pauline´s side as she rested her head on my chest.

“It definitely was, although I´m not so sure what to think of this. Did you not spend time with other women or why were you like this?” She said, obviously not caring about the norms of the industry at all. Usually, whores didn’t ask about another woman after all.

“No, not really.” I said, remembering the few years I spent solely amongst brutes.

“What happened, Tom?” She asked and brought my hands closer to her pelvis. If she was this keen on finding out what happened, I was willing to surprise her.

“What if I tell you I fell in love? That I was insatiable because of her?” I said a smile around my lips.

“Wow! That’s great to hear. Who is she? Did you two do it already?” As always, there was just a single thing on the mind of this airhead.

“No … no we didn’t. But she is … wow. I don’t even know where to begin.” I really didn’t. I didn’t even know what I could tell Pauline after all.

“It seems you made a great catch.” She stated.

“Yeah, that’s the problem. I was fishing way out of my league. She sees me as useful, that’s all.” I said and placed my hand on her belly, escaping her grasp that threatened my fingers to inch closer to her butt.

“As useful? How horrible. You have to keep showing her your good sides. She won´t be able to resist your charm or your intellect for too long.” If she knew that Lucinda looked at me as if I was worse than dirt from time to time, Pauline wouldn’t have given me that advice. In the first place, I shouldn’t listen to the advice of a woman who got paid by men, although she kept her private life secret for various reasons and I didn’t know if she had any lovers.

“Don´t worry, I already have a way to reach my goals.” I proclaimed.

“You don’t seem too happy with that.” I stopped with all my activities for a moment as she found out a truth I wasn’t really willing to admit.

“I don’t know what will happen to me afterwards. There is a high possibility I won´t be myself anymore.”

“Love makes us do crazy things.” Yeah, along with being turned into a vampire. I wanted to live forever, to eat the fruit of life into all eternity, but I would do so as Lucinda´s slave. I wouldn’t be able to resist her anymore after she turned me into a vampire. Arthur couldn’t even wag his tail if Lucinda didn’t want him to. On the flip side though, I would spend the rest of my life with Lucinda, which was a blessing and a curse at the same time.

I loved this girl. Her plans, her cruelty and her complete opposite, cute appearance was just a bit too much to keep my feelings in check. I wanted to be with her. Doing so also meant risking my own life at any time. She threw Arthur away because it was the best thing to do. I couldn’t say for sure that I wouldn’t become the next Arthur someday.

“One more round?” Pauline asked, much to my surprise. She probably felt that I was deep in thought, something she tried to avoid most of the time. She already laid her leg over my belly and started to sit upright as she said that. By themselves, my hands moved towards her thighs right next to me as she knelt over my belly, her knees to my sides.

“Sure.” I said, already in the right mood again. It only took a few seconds for her to rob a bit down, lift up her butt and put it in. She was skilled, probably the most skilled woman I ever slept with and we both felt great while having sex. But this time, she didn’t manage to keep my wandering thoughts focused on her. More and more, I imagined that she wasn’t Pauline, but rather Lucinda who rode me.

I didn’t even like Lucinda´s body that much. Sure, she looked pure and innocent, but also quite childish. And trust me, I had no interest to ravage a child. Maybe because she was actually older than me, or maybe not, but for whatever reason, I wanted her. I closed my eyes, didn’t see Paulina anymore, but rather Lucinda. The walls of her pussy tightened around me, as if she wanted to wring me dry. Like always, she was in control. Badly, I wanted to do her and push her down, degrade her as if she was my toy. I just wanted to turn our relationship around, nothing more, nothing less.

I grabbed Lucinda´s hips, pushed her off me and she laid down right next to me, spreading her legs as if she already knew what I wanted. I accepted her invitation, but not like a gentleman. Just like the bandits, I roughly plowed into her, not even caring about Lucinda´s pleasure. My hands traced over her belly as I closed my eyes once more, still swinging my hips wildly. They soon found the object of my desire, but the illusion was immediately broken. Pauline´s breasts were just too voluptuous, too different from Lucinda´s.

Even though the illusion was broken once, I was still energetic. I closed my eyes once again, letting my hands wander further up and wrap around her neck as I reimagined Lucinda beneath me. I squeezed a bit, imagined how she would look at me in disgust, but couldn’t hold her voice in anymore. A lustful moan escaped Lucinda´s lips as she wrapped her legs around my butt, pushing me even deeper into her.

I squeezed tighter, felt how she started to struggle underneath my fingers for her freedom. It turned me on even more, at least until Pauline started to hit me on my arms. Lucinda wouldn’t hit me like that. She was way too prideful to use her pitiful strength during the day to fight for herself because she knew it would be useless. The illusion was thus broken a second time, so I relaxed my grip around her throat and imagined Lucinda below me again while being a bit more careful. It didn’t take long for both of us to moan in pleasure and orgasm nearly simultaneously.  It was the best one I felt in a long time, picturing Lucinda down below certainly helped with that.

10