Chapter 195
252 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Very nsfw. And smutty. Not necessary for the story. Pls don’t read.

His hands went between the gaps of my attire once again, crawling up my back as I wrapped one arm around his neck, pulling him closer towards me while feeling his rapid heartbeat with my other hand. His heart pounded against his chest as I sat down on my butt and then swung my legs around his hips. I could feel his erection as I pressed myself closer to him, but for now, I solely focused on the war happening.

His tongue entered my mouth, spreading this warm that felt like a wave throughout my whole body, while I defended my most valuable spot, namely my two sharp canines. Well, even if he scraped over them with his tongue, he would surely miss it in his heat. This heat reached places it had never been before as he gently pressed me backwards onto the mattress, making me gulp down his salvia entering my mouth.

His hands left my attire, only to hold mine as he refused to stop kissing me. Our tongues danced with each other, sometimes on an icy parquet, sometimes on a hot dancefloor. And I started to want more. Like a moth to a flame, I was drawn to his warmth like I never felt before. The torch of life burned brighter than ever within him, muddling my emotions considerably.

Finally, he ended the dance of our tongues and pushed himself up a bit. I could see animalistic wildness in his eyes as he looked down on me while I wanted to hold his hands, to feel more of this heat I was so drawn to. But he had other plans.

One by one, he opened all of the buttons of my blazer while I looked into his blue eyes. As all four buttons were opened, he turned to the garment below with overwhelming love in his eyes. I never saw such a pure pink before, so innocent, so bright. At first, he only revealed my belly until a hint of reasoning came back into his eyes.

“Are you sure?” He asked, looking at me gently, but also with never-ending passion. He wanted it, and so did I, although for vastly different reasons. I nodded timidly, and slowly, he opened the last buttons of my blouse and revealed my small breasts. Abashed, I looked away the moment he could see them, but what he said, surprised me indeed.

“You are beautiful.” I blinked a few times, really unsure if I should believe him. I never thought of myself as particularly beautiful, especially not my small breasts. They were nearly non-existent, and so, I usually didn´t even wear a bra. But he saw my pale skin and childish figure as beautiful … and I didn´t know how to react.

“Thank you …” I muttered while his hands roamed my body again, focusing mostly on my chest. But I wasn’t helpless as well. I loved control, and I wasn’t willing to give all of it away, no matter what. I pulled up his shirt while he went for another kiss, revealing exactly what I wanted.

I wanted to feel life.

Thankfully, he granted me my wish as our lips parted once more and pulled the shirt over his head, while I threw my opened blouse and blazer away. Immediately, I grabbed his shoulders and pulled myself up to him, undoing the lock of my legs around his waist in the process. I pushed myself against him, felt his heat across all of my upper body and melted in his embrace.

Truthfully, I was starting to desire this as well, even though the exact opposite should be the case. I hated sexualized skin contact, but this time? It wasn’t an issue at all. There were only two thoughts on my mind. The setting sun and the heat that drove me crazy.

In one fluid motion, I pushed myself a little bit backwards and knelt down, instead of sitting on my butt. My fingers swiftly found their way to his belt, but as I was incredibly distracted by the dance in my mouth, I needed some time to open it. He on the other hand had a way easier time as he only needed to pull my skirt down to my knees. While I was still busy with his trousers, his hands already explored my butt, still covered by my white panties. Finally, I managed to push his trousers down to his knees as well while still looking upwards into his eyes. For a short moment, time seemed to stop, until we both made the same decision.

His hands were still on my butt while mine were back at his chest, we both stood up and kicked the unnecessary clothing away. I stooped down to get rid of my knee-high socks as well and noticed how he did the same to his. As we both finished though … for a moment, I was completely unsure what to do, until I decided to take the initiative. I knelt down in front of him and eyed the bulge in his underwear for a second until I gently gripped the sides of it and pulled it down.

A very, very lustful dick nearly sprang into my face. I yelped cutely in surprise but didn´t shrink back at all. It wasn’t the first penis I ever saw. I had seen a few, from Aska´s in purgatory as I peeked, to Tom´s as he fucked with the whore. But none of them was that important at the moment.

This one was the first I would spread my legs for. I looked at it for several seconds until I touched it with my hand, interested and curious in my own reaction. I even wrapped my fingers around Jacob´s little guy and stroked it a few times, but the expected disgust never came.

“I don’t think that is necessary.” He said while panting loudly and I had to agree with him. There was no way more blood would fit into his penis. Before I stood up, I pulled my own panties down to my knees and kicked them away as soon I as stood upright again. Standing on my toes, I went for another kiss again, but Jacob didn´t look as if he could wait any longer.

He gently pushed me down onto my knees and followed suit shortly afterwards, burning with passion and desire. He looked into my eyes and I smiled brightly, wanting to feel even more of his warmth. That seemed to do the trick as he pushed me backwards, only holding onto a bit of his sanity while robbing in between my legs, pushing them apart in the process. He placed both his hands on my inner thigh and his warm thumbs gently rubbed over my most sensitive place shortly afterwards.

“Are you really sure?” He asked one last time, looking straight into my eyes.

“Please be gentle…” I said and gripped the sheets to my side as he pressed the tip of his dick against me. “lower …” I muttered as he failed to find the right spot right away. Smiling wryly, I lifted my butt up a little until he finally pushed into me slowly. A warm sensation spread around as me as my vagina was stretched wide open. I grabbed the sheets once again as I was filled up to the brim, even though the expected pain never came.

“Are you okay?” He asked slightly nervous.

“I´m fine.” I truly was. It felt like I had done this a thousand times already, that nothing could truly surprise me. He nodded and pulled out of me again, only to ram it into me shortly afterwards. I yelped loudly as I was overwhelmed by the sheer pressure and started to grasp for air myself, despite not needing any.

Driven insane by the feeling of warmth spreading through me, I hugged his waist with my legs and invited him even further in. Once again, he went for a kiss, but this time, he was a lot more forceful. His hands played with my breasts as I pushed myself against him, fought against his wild tongue and reciprocated every movement down below.

I knew exactly how to make him feel good. For some reason, I could always tell how well he received my attempts to hump against his approaching spear, how much he liked it as I hugged him and pulled him as close to me as possible to feel this warmth even more.

I could feel his dick pulsating inside me as I was swamped with the heat he radiated. It went through every pore of my body, every centimetre of skin he touched seemed to be on fire and for the first time, I felt truly alive as I moaned loudly, not because I was feeling lustful, but rather because of this heat encompassing every bit of my body.

His dick pulsated within me even more as he used the full weight of his hips to plunge into me. With my heels, I pressed against his butt, shoving him just a bit deeper into me while I moaned into his mouth until he shot his warm seed into parts of my body he couldn’t reach before. He collapsed on me, completely spent by his first time in heaven while I felt how the blood slowly left his dick, still buried deep within me.

After a short while though, he pushed himself off me again and pulled his flaccid manhood out of me, revealing it as completely wet. Slowly, he laid down by my side, breathing roughly, but still caressing my body from time to time. Meanwhile, I still tried to savour every bit of warmth he left on my body while slowly closing my legs and thinking about this confusing experience.

“That was …” he said quietly.

“… great?” I asked him, laying my head on his chest.

“yes … there is definitely an appetite for more.” Hidden from him, I rolled my eyes and looked out into the completely dark landscape, except for the building in the distance where the lights still burned brightly.

Truthfully, I was still not feeling any lust in the way he did. He came while I didn´t even feel remotely anything in this direction. My sexuality was truly fucked up, but I wasn’t too put off by a second time either. Mostly because this warmth was a bit addictive and I still had a bit of time left over.

Slowly, I straddled his belly and looked at him with a slight smile around my lips. Then, I turned around, placed my knees to his side and took a deep breath. This flaccid, slightly ugly thing was right in front of me as I leaned downwards, my hands to the side of his belly.

One last time, I looked in between our bodies and noticed how a bit of cum was running down my thigh, without feeling any urges to cut my leg off. Satisfied, I could feel how he started to rub my clit with a few fingers … which felt honestly quite boring. Sure, he did spread a bit of his warmth, but honestly, way too little and not deep enough. But I let him. I honestly didn´t care as I dove down with my mouth and started to suck on his dick.

Once again, I knew exactly how to do it, which weirded me out in the beginning, but I pushed it into the back of my head quite quickly. Instead, I focused on bobbing my head up and down while trying to ignore the taste in my mouth. The product of his love and my bodily reaction didn´t taste that good, that was for sure. But I kept on sucking his dick nonetheless, trying to focus on the increasing heat, while he inserted two fingers into me. Still, his fingers were not deep enough and certainly not hot enough.

Shortly afterwards, he began to get hard again and pushed me forwards while robbing out from underneath me. For a little while, I wondered what he was about to do until I felt the tip of his penis right at my entrance again. I tilted my pelvis a bit, knowing it would give him better access and noticed in satisfaction how he made a mess out of my organs again in one go.

I heard skin slapping onto skin as he humped against me like a dog in heat. He gripped around my waist, pulling me towards him whenever he trusted his hips forwards. He, or the dog in him, was loving it.

In the beginning, it felt truly nice and all, even for me. I could see why others were doing it this way as he reached into me quite deeply and spread his heat in my lower body nicely. But even then, it was definitely my least favourite position so far.

Despite all the warmth I was feeling in my pussy, despite how deep he reached in this position, despite how far he stretched me apart, I still felt incredibly dissatisfied. I missed the heat of his complete body as he rammed into me wildly, time and time again while I moaned for him, my sounds muffled by the mattress I was pressing my face against to hide my unrest.

But until had enough and grew frustrated, I let him do as he pleased with me. I wasn’t there for having sex with him after all. I needed information, and if I needed to be his little cute bitch for that, I would do so. But still, if I could have a little bit of fun along the way, I wouldn‘t say no. As his breathing got even rougher and he neared another orgasm, I crawled forwards and escaped his grasp, only to turn around and push him onto his back.

“Lucy…” He muttered. Was I too forceful? My actions certainly didn´t fit with the timid personality I created, but I wanted to feel him completely, one last time.

“Jacob …” I said, placed my knees beside his belly and grabbed his lustful thingy. I steered it towards my incredibly wet place and then let myself fall down on it, moaning loudly in the process. Once again, I felt him nearly cumming from it, but I waited. Patiently. Until it stopped.

Only then did I lean forwards, press my cheek onto his chest and the rest of my upper body against him. Warmth was spreading around me once more, satisfying a need I never knew I had. Driven insane by this feeling, I began to swing my hips rhythmically. At first slower, than faster as I could feel the warmth within me rising yet again.  

Afterwards, it was only a matter of seconds until he shot his load into my deepest parts a second time, making me smile because of all the life within me. One was his still rock hard cock, symbolizing his life and desires, while his seed … well, that much was self-explanatory.

And I enjoyed both of them, just like his never-ending heat. Life, that was what I was getting addicted off. Once again, I felt how one of the lives within me shrank in size and thus, I left it behind shortly afterwards by robbing upwards and nestling my head against his left shoulder, feeling a bit empty, but also satisfied that so much of this life still remained within me.

Shortly afterwards, I placed my right leg above his belly, claiming Jacob, his life, his heat and all the rest as mine for the time being.

Feeling incredibly happy, I reached down below, sensing all the wetness I produced with a strange interest. I thought I needed to get horny for that part, but that wasn’t the case apparently.

And more interestingly, I still felt no disgust. My sexuality was truly a bit fucked up … I was fucked up.

 

6