Chapter 214
178 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Look at what I found!” I exclaimed and showed Hannah, munching on her muffin in my bed, a completely black bag.

“And what is in there?” She asked with a full mouth. I smiled happily, lifted my hands up and pushed them against each other.

“Drugs!” I said, making a rainbow with my hands in the process. I´m sure she could see the beautiful colours between my hands as well, because I did. That probably had more to do with my drug consumption as I made Hannah´s food than anything else though.

“Where did you get them from? Mary is searching through your room almost daily.” She stated, licking the last crumbs of her fingers while I giggled uncontrollably.

“That´s why … that’s why I hide them in your room.” I answered and shook my head in disappointment. As if I would risk angering Mary with something like that.

“Why is that entirely unsurprising … and I´m not taking them.” She stated, gripping the sheets tightly as I approached her, the swinging bag in my hand.

“Oh, come on, don’t be like that. You finally broke out of your shell, that´s a reason to celebrate!” I said and giggled once more.

“Lucinda, I really don’t want to.” She said, shaking her head in desperation.

“Muuh … taking drugs alone is booooring!” I exclaimed and threw myself onto the bed, holding the bag shut with my fingers.

“Then don’t do it?” She asked, as if there was a choice in the first place.

“… I´m your boss, so do as I say.” I said plainly and giggled as she looked at me in wonder.

“What about all the choices you wanted to give me?” I was giving her a choice. To take drugs, or to take drugs. It was as simple as that.

“Ehh? Taking drugs with me is not a choice, it is a destiny.” I said and dragged the blanket off her.

“… fine, you won´t let me sleep otherwise, will you?” She said while nodding towards the window. It was in the middle of the night, and she already yawned three times since I made her food.

“You are so smart~” I said and giggled while laying down right next to her. My head was close to hers as I handed her the bag over. “Do you need help?”

“No …” She muttered, opened the bag and eyed the brown sugary contents suspiciously. “… you know, the last time I took these …” She started, then looked towards me in insecurity and made her decision. She placed the lid of bag on her mouth and took everything I left over.

“Oh … yeah.” The effects were immediate. Her pupils widened as the drug took effect and her head swayed a bit. Closing her eyes and breathing roughly, she robbed bit down to lay her head on the pillow. “I completely forgot how that felt. All the worries … poof. Gone.” She mumbled and giggled shortly afterwards.

I robbed downwards as well, swung my leg over her belly and hugged her tightly. Her warmth was spreading nicely across my skin as I nested my head onto her shoulder. If I was a cat, I would probably purr at that moment, especially as she hugged me around my belly.

“You´re not as warm as Jacob …” I muttered and closed my eyes. Jacob´s warmth felt more like a blazing heat, while hers felt like a normal candle. It still felt nice, but way less addictive … which may actually have been a good thing.

“Jacob?” She asked, pushing me onto her belly completely. My legs laid in between hers as I rested my head on her chest and listened to her heartbeat with one ear. I rubbed my head, thinking where I even felt this burning heat he radiated but failed to come up with anything.

“… never mind.” A bit weirded out, I closed my eyes and noticed how her arms wrapped around my shoulders, securing me tightly on her. So far, this was the best pillow time she ever gave me, even though I forced her regularly into sleeping with me … naturally while clothed appropriately.

Slowly, Hannah must have fallen asleep as her breathing got a lot slower and her heartbeat calmed down. It was only a matter of seconds until I went into dreamland wonderland as well.

So peaceful.

So warm.

So –

“Lucinda!” I was dragged back into reality a few hours after sunrise. Closing my eyes, I could do nothing but grip the blanket tightly, even though it was completely futile. It was soon pulled off me and Hannah without any hint of remorse about our well being. I felt like pure shit.

“Uhh …” I muttered as Hannah stirred beneath me and the warmth left my body slowly.

“Lucinda, you have a meeting with Mr Schlaumeier in a few hours.” Mary said, completely ignoring how Hannah and I groaned quietly.

“I don’t wanna.” I said, while searching for my glasses with my hands. They weren’t on the bedsheets, but I did find them underneath my pillow. Magical glasses sure were nice.

“What is that … Lucinda, what have we said about illegal substances in this house?” I couldn’t see any, so I really didn´t understand the problem.

“They are fine?” I asked slowly.

“No? And Hannah, why did you take part in this?” She looked at her with a raised eyebrow as Hannah was usually the righteous one of us.

“She wanted to –“ She started, but was swiftly interrupted by me as I noticed her dazed state. She would reveal everything for sure.

“Hannah wanted to know how it is to kiss someone.” I claimed and smiled naughtily.

“… you couldn’t have told her that, do you?” Mary asked, tilting her head in utter amazement.

“From where should I know that?” I asked, making her sigh in frustration and pity. She went towards my nightstand, picked up a piece of paper and began to read it out loud.

“ ‘I solely focused on the war happening. His tongue entered my mouth, spreading this warm that felt like a wave throughout my whole body, while I defended my most valuable spot, namely my two sharp canine.’ Shall I continue?” I opened my mouth wide as I remembered everything … and nearly died of shame.

“Uhh … please no.” I said, holding my hands in front of my face.

“Then tell me the truth.” She stated while sitting on the bed.

“It is the truth?” I tried again.

“Driven insane by the feeling of warmth spreading through me, I hugged his waist with my legs. Once again, he went for a kiss, but this time, he was a lot more forceful. His hands played-“ I interrupted her the moment I found the right words.

“Okay, I confronted her with her past and so she needed to relax …” I stated and looked towards Hannah pleadingly.

“Yeah … I feel a lot better now.” She said and giggled happily. Her pupils were still widened and as I tickled her side, she giggled even more. She was still very much drugged.

“Is that so?” Mary sighed loudly, and then put on a rather friendly smile. “Should I write Mr Schlaumeier a letter about you being Ill?”

“… that would be great.” I admitted and put my head back on Hannahs's chest. Relaxed, I didn´t even notice how Mary crawled onto the bed, her fingers aiming at my sides. I squirmed the moment she started to tickle me and laughed loudly, much to the displeasure of Hannah who was probably still very tired.

“Mercy! Mercy!” I shouted, barely able to do so because of all the laughter. I rolled off Hannah, in an attempt to escape Mary, but she followed me suit shortly afterwards. From time to time, I could see the smile on Mary's face as I rolled around the bed clumsily. She was having the time of her life while I felt … strangely happy as well.

At last, she embraced me from behind with one arm, pulling me up while I desperately swung my legs around. Her other hand tickled my side, making me squirm and laugh loudly once again.

“Was that really the truth?” She asked, giving me a little pause to breathe, but not long enough for me to calm down.

“… I swear.” I said and nodded happily. I mean, it was the truth. We dealt with one of Hannah´s traumas … kind of. I was entirely sure the result wouldn’t please Mary though … but she would never know … probably.

4