Chapter 263
294 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The last smutty part for a long, long time. FINALLY!

“Get yourself in familiar situations to remember, huh?” That was probably the only slightly intelligent thing I muttered before I couldn’t think straight anymore. Once I opened the door again, Tom already ran up to me, pushed me against the wall and lifted me up by my thighs. Wrapping my arm around his neck and my legs around his waist, he penetrated me immediately, still completely lusty.

Truth to be told, my anger vanished once I felt him inside me again, stirring up my insides like he never did before. Roughly, animalistic and … it felt great the moment he started. I felt a fire exploding down there and around my neck as he bit into me once more. We both came within seconds as I dug my own sharp teeth into his arm, drawing my blood from him.

It tasted a little bland, but it still turned me on considerably. I wanted more. More of everything.

Using the wall at my back as leverage, I pushed him off me and stood on my own foot again. Greedily, I took his hand and walked together with him to the bed where I forced him to lay down on his back.

I didn´t even need to suck it as he was still hard, and so, I knelt down over his waist again and stared at him for a few seconds. Desire was running wild within him, but so was mine. It felt great as I inserted him slowly into me, felt how little bits of electricity travelled up and down my spine. I loved it as I nearly came from just that. He reached all the places that felt so good, and I felt my own body getting out of control rapidly. I felt like I was burning up like a candle as I placed my fingers on his cold, lifeless chest and started moving my hips.

I came immediately once more, driven insane by my own never-ending lust. But I didn´t stop there. I gave myself to it completely, enjoyed riding waves of pleasure shooting through my body and even enjoyed that he was going up in it as well.

At the edge of my consciousness, I could feel a memory about Aska and me, doing exactly the same, resurfacing and knowing I was on the right way. I had no incentive to stop at all.

My load moans travelled through the room nearly the whole time uninterrupted for several days. He had no other choice after all. I forced him to do it, because I wanted to, because I needed it, because I could not stop.

Even as the night ended and he fell asleep did I ride his hard dick, coming time and time again, slowly but surely remembering more and more. And this time, I catalogued everything.

Harder.” I moaned as he pounded into me weakly from behind as I struggled to fill out another piece of paper describing a memory that resurfaced a few minutes ago. I did mess up the last letter though as his grip around my waist failed and I needed to stand on my own to feet again.

Angrily and needily, I nailed the makeshift post-it on the board and turned around to him, directly pushing him back to the bed where he laid down on his bed.

I took a bottle of blood from the nightstand and gulped everything down while sliding my cunt up and down his waist, his dick right below me. As soon as I finished drinking though, I grabbed his lustful thing and put it in me again, moaning loudly in the process.

Time was relatively hard to judge when you drown in pleasure the whole time, so I didn´t even know how long it took me to realize that no more memories were resurfacing, even though there must be many, many more. I was still fucking him nonetheless, at least until his flaccid dick slipped out of me during a certain night and he fell unconscious. Not even remotely bothered by my passed out partner, I tried to suck on his dick a little while and fingered myself needily, but I couldn’t make it stand up again.

Only slowly did I realize how much time must have actually gone by in which I only cared about me and myself. Was driven only by my lust during this time, and didn´t even notice how much he was suffering because I didn´t feed him.

Shrugging my shoulders, I searched for the dagger, stabbed it into my palm and let the blood flow into his open mouth. After a few seconds, he was already awake again and reached out for my shoulder weakly. Grinning wildly and knowing what would come, I moved my neck towards his teeth and moaned loudly as he bit into me. He sucked and sucked, driving me from one orgasm to the next and thus, I didn´t even realize how much blood he took from me.

He grabbed around my back, forced me to lay on my back and pounded into me like a dog in heat. I moaned once more, but I could already feel my vision shaking considerably as the first signs of fatigue set in. Pinned under him and completely unable to move, I felt another memory rising up, but it refused to resurface completely. Only as I nearly felt like blacking out completely did it resurface, changing everything.

Aska and I were in our usual room, cuddling with each other after who knows how long of doing it which each other. I felt so sore across my complete body that I could barely move at that point, but Aska still wanted more, reached around my but towards my clit.

“Aska … I´m done.” I said and tried to push my legs together, but he still forced himself in between them. “Hey, I said no.” I muttered and tried to push his hand away, but he didn´t answer me. Without caring about me at all, he rolled me on my back and forced himself in between my legs.

“Stop!” I said loudly, doing everything I could of denying him my body, but he forced himself onto me and pinned me below him anyway. I could only look to the side, my cheek rubbing up and down on his chest as he … he raped me. I didn´t want any of that. I didn´t want to feel pain while he pounded into my pussy, I didn´t want to feel so helpless.

For hours and hours, I could only lay there and groan in pain as he did whatever he wanted with me. At the end of the whole ordeal, several hours later, I could only stare to the side, without focusing on anything, knowing that my life as I always wished it to be would never exist. Equality between me and Aska was impossible to achieve. Even if he could control his lust, he didn´t want to.

I was wrong. Giving him my body had the exact opposite effect. Slowly, tears started running down my cheeks, even though I despised crying in front of him. I just couldn’t take it anymore. Everything I had worked for was a hoax, everything a lie.

Equality was dead.

But I still couldn’t accept it. It would crush my poor soul to know that he would do whatever he wanted with me, without taking care of me. And so, I slowly blinked a few times as he finally laid down next to me, finally done with his own desires as well.

Slowly, I stood up with two shaking legs while Aska looked at me strangely.

“What are you doing?” He asked, only slightly concerned about my hollow eyes as I stumbled out of the room, through the corridor into the kitchen. Fumbling with the cabinet beneath the sink and started pulling on it.

“You wrenched, shitty, ugly pipe, get off …” I muttered and finally, the pipe broke up from the wall, spewing water everywhere. Aska stood in the door and watched me the whole time as I smashed that thing onto the ground, not even caring about all the water spewing out of me anymore. Shortly afterwards, I sat down in the puddle of water beneath me and looked into the distance, completely devoid of any emotions. As the whole house had filled up considerably which took only a little bit of time thanks to the masses of water spewing out of the stone, I grabbed it and threw it out of the window.

Only then did I blink a few times and life returned in my eyes. It felt like I knew exactly what to do to solve my own problems, which was mutilating my own soul in a way I never thought possible, but felt almost instinctual as I remembered.

“Oh, Aska, you are back from your holiday?” I asked, still standing in that puddle of water.

“What are you talking about?” He said confused, but realization stuck his face once he read my thoughts.

“You went on a holiday for a night, didn´t you?” I asked and tilted my head.

I was the reason that I forgot all these memories. I could never live in a reality where I had no chances of becoming his equal, no matter what. It broke me in two, a little piece of me that knew what was going on, and a large swath of me who rather lived in a reality I constructed myself. I blinked a few times more and even forgot this conversation. Or rather, I replaced it with something bad as well, but incredibly less traumatizing than being forced to do something against my will.

And so, it went on like it happened in the real reality.

--- “Fuck you and your sexist jokes! Fuck you for teaching me how to sew and knit, but not how I can fix this shitty problem. Fuck you for teaching me girly things while I really need to learn how to do boys stuff like plumbing and shit!” I was so fed up with his behaviour of coming too late to fix the plumbing issue that I disregarded the whipping I would definitely receive after talking like this and completely exploded ---

Feeling like pure and utter shit, I woke up in the present and looked to my side, my eyes as hollow as back then. Aska did hold his word … it broke me, in more than one way. He raped me, he did all these horrible things to me. And I? I did exactly the same to Tom. I wrung him dry for my own enjoyment and didn´t care about his needs at all.

I hated Aska for doing this to me, I hated myself because I was exactly like him. I felt crushed beneath the guilt, the knowledge that Aska´s and mine relation wasn’t as I made it out to be … and I felt torn apart by knowing that I would have raped myself if I were in Aska´s shoes.

Slowly, I reached out to the bottle of blood on the nightstand and gulped everything down in one go. My body certainly felt a lot better afterwards, but my mind was still going haywire.

“Hey, Tom …” I muttered to the ghoul beside me who stirred slowly. “… I free you of any orders I gave you, so do with me whatever you want. Let your desires run wild … let me remember all the horrible shit he did to me.” I said and noticed how his lust flared up again. Smiling bitterly, I let Tom do whatever he wished for, time and time again.

And time and time again, I found other pieces of my memories. How Aska forced me to do it with my own human toys, which resulted in all kinds of strange reactions I couldn’t accept in my own constructed reality. He let my first dog, who was supposed to treat me like a princess fuck me however he wanted while Aska himself just stared at the two of us.

It was no wonder my dog fapped in my bed after that … what made it even worse was that I felt lust while doing it with my dog as long as Aska was around.

I remembered the orgy he hosted where I was the sole girl … I remembered how I learned that if I feigned everything, it would be over sooner. That was the only thing I kept in my subconsciousness which came in especially handy as he gave me two humans and went away afterwards. I felt no lust at that time, but I still made them cum.

Just like I made Tom cum, time and time again. I was this animals’ plaything for several nights where he made me remember stuff that hurt so much … but I deserved that, for hurting him so much in the beginning. And I also deserved to cum against my own will … because I just wanted to die.

And so it happened that I laid on the bed one day, pinned beneath him and looking straight at the wall. With his head, he laid on my chest and enjoyed drooling onto them in his sleep.

Slowly, the door opened and that whore stepped into the room slowly.

“I am here …” She muttered, looking all across the room for anything dangerous.

“You can go … I have no desire to hurt you anymore.” I said and exhaled exhausted. I knew what I had to know about my past, and even though remembering everything would certainly be better, it really wasn’t necessary.

“Was it … that bad what you remembered?” She asked, slowly walking away from the door towards the post-it board.

“… I don’t want to talk about it.” I muttered, even though around half of my previously missing memories were already there. I even put down markers for the timeslots where Aska was on ‘holiday’.

“Lucinda, you seem different.” She said and turned away from the board while frowning.

“Different? You mean I have crippling depression.” I admitted and tried to push Tom off me, which didn´t work at all.

“Lucinda … what happened to you?” She muttered, even though she was only a bit worried about my mental state.

“I was raped, I raped, I was raped again, you know how it is.” I said and tried to push Tom off me once more, which failed spectacularly.

“You look like pure shit to be honest. Have you ever thought about not forcing yourself onto another?” During every bit of intercourse I could remember, it was either me who was forced, or I forced myself upon another. Jacob and that Whore may have been exceptions to that, but even then, I had a clear goal in mind.

“That’s impossible. It is either he or me who runs wild.” I admitted, knowing very well that if I wouldn’t feel like utter shit, I would ride him that very moment.

“… you never experienced anything less rapey?” She asked quietly and knelt down on the bed.

“… not really.” I admitted slowly, trying to remember what the hell Jacob, the whore and I did exactly.

“Let me help you.” She said and pushed Tom off me.

“Hmm?” I asked, and finally looked at her.

“You need to remember quite a few more things, right? And laying around here unproductive won´t do anything. Additionally, I will not force myself upon you and you cannot do so during the day. How does that sound?” Objectively, that wasn’t a bad proposal … but I didn´t exactly understand why she would want that.

“… what´s in it for you?” I asked.

“Sex.” She said, making me facepalm myself.

“Fine … show me what this mystical non-rapey stuff is.” I said and immediately noticed how she knelt down between my legs and spread them apart. Her breath tickled my clit a little, but that was over soon enough as her tongue entered me.

And surprisingly, I felt lust as she did so, completely unlike our last time, which could only mean one thing. As long as he, or Aska were around, it didn‘t matter who did it with me.

I never had oral, at least as far as my memories were concerned, but I could get behind it quite quickly. I felt incredibly light-headed and my toes tingled funnily as I went through her hair with my fingers and pressed her nose into me. I could feel her pleasant heat as she licked up the cum inside me and ran across my clit one last time. I was so short before coming as she stopped and knelt down beside me. Helplessly, I could only reach down below myself, but she took my hands and laid them down to my side again. Two of her fingers entered me shortly afterwards, doing exactly the opposite of what Tom´s stick was doing with me every night.

She went up and down with her hand, bringing me pleasures I never knew existed. I gripped the sheets as I felt another wave building up inside me and moaned loudly as I could feel something gushing out of me, driving me from one orgasm to the next in rapid succession. I came for a whole minute in which she never stopped her movement, at least until I couldn’t take it anymore and simply blacked out.

As I woke up again though, I knew this wasn’t the end of it. Her tongue was exploring my mouth as quite a few memories resurfaced. Her fingers were already inside me again as I reached down awkwardly to return the favour while tasting her strawberry spit.

As Tom opened his eyes though and focused solely on me, I knew that I had a rough ride in front of me. But what a ride it was. For who knows how long, we indulged in our pleasures, enabling even me to press all these depressing thoughts into the back of my head and enjoy everything.

I knew that our time was coming to an end slowly as I stared towards the post-it wall, littered with all my memories. As far as I was concerned, I remembered everything now, especially because the last three days bought no new ones and I covered nearly all of Aska´s ‘holidays’.

Well, it brought me nothing, except a lot of pleasure of course. Pleasure I was feeling as the whore and I scissored and rubbed our pussies against each other wildly. We were both moaning, playing with each other's stiff nipples and drowned in pleasure. Surely, from all the women I had sex with, she was the best one. She knew exactly what I wanted, and I knew what she wanted, making us the perfect couple … somewhat.

We were both coming at the same time, screaming our lust out for everyone to hear for several seconds. Exhausted, I let myself fall onto the bed again and turned towards Tom who stared at us with a weird smile on his face.

“Since when are you two best friends?” He asked, clearly enjoying the view we gave him.

“… finally.” I muttered, still exhausted, but feeling better rapidly because the sun went down.

“Friends? We still cannot stand each other. She broke all my sex toys!” The whore said indignantly after calming down from her own orgasm.

“I told you I was feeling better when I didn´t have something artificial in me!” I truly was. Even though her life was burning on a very low candle, I could still feel it, which made everything just a bit better for me.

“You still didn´t have to break them, slut!” She said, robbing over to me and straddling my chest. Her butt was directly in front of me as she pinched my sides playfully.

“Whore!” I said.

“Girls, calm down.” Tom tried to break us up, probably not knowing that this was a rather common occurrence between us.

“We are entirely calm. See?” She said and touched my clit, eliciting a moan out of me. “Hey, Tom, want to have the best three-way of your life?” I rolled my eyes as she said that, but could already feel the lust rising in me yet again.

 “Hey, you need to rob downwards so that he has access to me.” I said.

“Oh, my, he senselessly fucked you for a month, so I will think he will take me.” She said and lifted her butt into the air. Her claim sadly proved to be true as Tom crawled towards my head and knelt down right in front of it. I could hear it smacking wetly as Tom pushed his thing into her in one go.

“Oh, gosh, did I miss that.” She moaned and proceeded to use one of her hands on me. Horny as I was, I thought about what I could do here while watching Tom´s dick going in and out of the whore quite a few times. As soon as found the answer I was searching for, I hugged her belly and pulled myself up to her.

Tom´s balls slapped into my face as I began to lick her most sensitive place, then over his shaft as he pulled out of her, and afterwards back towards her clit. Her moans increased in volume considerably, and so did the intensity of her attacks on my lower body. I didn´t even know how she managed to remain in this position, but part of that answer could probably be found in her race. That she was in her element proved itself once again as all of us came together simultaneously.

Still breathing roughly, and feeling incredibly lightheaded, I sank back down onto the bed, with the whore following suit shortly afterwards. A little bit of cum was oozing out of her onto my cheek, but there was probably no place on my whole body anyway that wasn’t smeared in cum, or the whores spit after she licked everything up.

“You have to try that out.” She muttered happily, still drowning in her orgasm. Needless to say, I was more than willing to. Grabbing her waist, I rolled her over, switching sides with her. It only took a little bit of time for Tom to get behind me and do me roughly again. It wasn’t just his dick inside me that felt incredible though. The columination of her tongue and his pounding brought me to heights I never experienced before.

During the whole night, we tried out these kinds of positions which were previously impossible due to Tom´s animalistic behaviour. Some were utterly boring and needlessly complicated, others proved to give us all quite the kick. It was by far, the best night we had together, and by far the night in which I was able to control myself the most. Not only was he the reason for my impossible to control lust, but also my vampiric nature that drove me to be close to him during his transformation which now apparently ended.

But all good things must come to an end, especially as I noticed a familiar green light hovering nearby as the sun slowly rose above the horizon. I didn´t know if she looked or not, but I also honestly didn´t care.

Tom was getting somewhat sheepishly anyway and the dick in my anus slowly shrank in size, leaving me feel a little bit empty. The whore was still licking me down there, trying to get every bit of cum out of me there was. I still wanted more. I was still incredibly lusty and I knew for sure, that without the threat of falling into a coma any second, and without the memories I regained, I would have continued rubbing my butt up and down while leaning against Tom´s chest.

Slowly, I pushed myself up a little and let Tom´s dick slide out of me. I felt so empty all of a sudden and even more so as the whore´s tongue left me as well as I gently pushed her away and stood up.

3