Chapter 203: Palaces & Pleasures (NSFW Chapter)
224 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Past the first line there is some nsfw content. It ends after the second line. It's not plot-relevant, I just like writing nsfw content sometimes

The newest age in infernal history began with a vast transformation. The Final Factory, the gravesite of the vestige named Technos, was transformed in an instant. The once macabre and vast factory was covered in blinding light and then transformed into something altogether new.

The place that had once symbolized nothing but tragedy, rage, helplessness, and death, was transformed into the most beautiful palace and city that any visitor had ever seen. The powers of the prince of pride, the title of the archdevil who had defeated the factory's previous owner, washed over the factory and effortlessly transformed it.

The factory itself was turned into a gleaming, glittering palace befitting a lord of envy, pride, and greed. Althos built himself a vast throne room at the heart of the palace, and even brought his strange artifact, the Scarlet Seat, from the Heart of Darkness and made it the centerpiece of this new chamber.

Althos stylized the palace in ways that were inspired by the palaces that were once common in Htrae. He filled his palace with chambers for staff, for guests, and of course, the prince of pride gave himself a vast chamber that was perpetually filled with pleasure devils who caressed, fondled, and embraced their prince as he desired whenever he retired to the chamber.

Beyond the palace itself, Althos built a city that was perfectly symmetrical and orderly. He did this by taking up over 15,000 square kilometers and instantly using his powers over Gehenna and civilization to create a technological metropolis that he also immediately populated. Althos, at this point in his life, was a vastly powerful being and had acquired a truly considerable array of powers which he demonstrated on the first day of the new age.

Althos filled the new capital of Gehenna, the infernal, and also paradisiacal, city of Stygia with droves of lawful beings. He created robots to serve as the city's caretakers, created leyes to serve as the city's bureaucracy, and then he spent almost an entire day handcrafting a vast population of devils of every single kind and tier, even true devils. And all of this was on just the first day of the new age!

The second day of the new age saw the devilish dictator reconnect every single city and settlement in Gehenna via a network of advanced teleporters, as well as large airports, train stations, and when appropriate ports and other specialized infrastructure. The god eagerly built hundreds of thousands of kilometers of infrastructure in mere minutes, and he also constructed extremely advanced airplanes and airports using his mastery over technology.

On the third day, the god created all manner of temples and both summoned and created thousands of pious devils to fill said temples. Over the course of the entire day perhaps millions of temples devoted to some aspect of law, tyranny, pride, and other things the archdevil lorded over appeared, as well as faithful to staff the temples.

During this moment the two key faiths that prospered the most were the ambitious cults known as the Tyrant's Hand, which worshiped Althos as the Eternal Emperor or the Emperor of Emperors long before he gained that title officially, and the Order of the Heated Blade, Althos' first evil, extraplanar cult. They each gained thousands of temples, and were very often located in close proximity to one another, due to their natural and long-standing alliance.

Other, smaller faiths emerged or benefited as well, particularly cults of knowledge and pride, which were invariably given temples that resembled universities from which to dedicate secret lore to their god. Cults of life and fertility also emerged, which operated out of buildings that fused the functions of temples and hospitals, they were staffed by clerics of healing and medicine who worshiped Althos as a resurrector and preserver and saw it as their duty to protect those he revived.

On the fourth day, Althos began to send out messages to other layers. He reopened centers from which such messages had once been sent and received by archdevils in the ancient past and officially made his first contact with the other eight layers by sending out a notification to the devilish inhabitants of each layer that archdevils had returned to Infernius. He also received replies.

Millions of devils began to pray to the Eternal Emperor. Devils were by and large ambitious sorts, and those who prayed to Althos right away were the most openly ambitious of devil kind; those whose loyalties were to those who could grant them power. Althos, in turn, responded in kind, promoting many of them and blessing them with an assortment of blessings.

In doing this Althos quickly convinced millions of the most ambitious, most driven devils to join his faction. This caused his influence across all of Infernius to expand, and by the time the fifth day rolled around he had a truly enormous number of devilish followers in every single layer, which allowed his awareness of the overall situation Infernius was in to expand tremendously.

Having spent so much time actively working the archdevil spent the final two days of the week in the depths of his palace. He spent an entire forty-eight hours lounging around the vast chamber he made for himself and for the most beautiful and handsome of the pleasure devils who worshiped him.


The chamber smelled of incense and intensely scented bodily oils. It was actually a fairly pleasant smell, even if the reason it smelled this way was to cover up a scent that would have otherwise been fairly intense: the smell of sweat, bodily fluids, and devilish and divine bodies.

The devilish bodies around me were all beautiful or handsome. They were all muscled in all the right places, which for the men was everywhere, and for the women was in a variety of places. The men had different skin tones, eye colors, and lengths, and heights, but they were all universally muscular with very few exceptions. The women on the other hand...

The women were astoundingly diverse. They had different heights, different skin colors, different hip, breast, and ass sizes, and were just generally endlessly beautiful or otherwise sexually appealing. I looked around and admired their beauty while thrusting into one of them, a long, blonde-haired, dark-skinned pleasure devil whose body was in the throes of a powerful orgasm.

I was deep inside of her, my enormous length easily stretching her out, and her lilting moans were music to my ears. I felt her wet walls contract around me, squeezing me and pleasurably milking my member as if they were lubricated hands adeptly milking a massive, well-trained cow.

I grinned as I fucked the devil. Those close to the two of us gazed at her enviously. I sensed their envy rolling off of them, and it made my thrusts into the devil all the more satisfying, as she was the actual target of their envy. Everyone envied the pleasures the devil was feeling as she felt my length stretch her out.

It didn't matter what gender the devil in question was, each devil in the room I was in wanted to be the devil I was currently deep inside of. And many of them knew exactly what she was feeling, as I had fucked them over the course of the last two days. They knew what I felt like, deep inside of them. They had relished it, and now, they missed it.

I turned my gaze back to the devil I was inside of. She had a look of pure bliss on her face and was moaning, in ecstasy. I shivered in pleasure as her walls continued to milk me, even as I thrust deep into her.

The devil was laying on a bed, and her breasts, veritable mountains of soft, pleasurable flesh I had already had my fun with, were fully exposed to me. Her nipples were erect, hard little nubs that I teased by flicking, licking, and pinching. Her skin was a dark red color, not unlike that of blood.

She had long legs that were currently wrapped around me even as she stared into the ceiling, zoned out even as an orgasm began to rock through her body. She began to lazily moan my name, her voice quieting as she blissfully moaned my name.

Her orgasm caused her vaginal muscles to contract, which I felt in the form of an intensifying and long blur of pleasure as her muscles clamped around me, causing me to experience my own intense blur of pleasure. Her walls gripped me, and I felt rather than heard myself groan.

I felt her body begin to relax as she entered the "resolution" stage of her sexual experience. For a moment I considered utilizing some of my own sexual powers, but instead, I decided that two days of sex were enough.

I began to thrust into the devil, one of many I had had sex with. I wasn't violent, or enormously rough, but she was much smaller and softer than I was. I was still in my enormous archdevil form, and thus even when I was deep inside of her only a small portion of myself was in her. I was gigantic, in every sense of the word.

As I began to more actively thrust into the tiny devil underneath me I began to feel pleasure well up inside of my more sensitive locations. I felt a toe-curling pleasure as I began to push myself closer and closer to a real edge.

Devlin, the pleasure devil I was currently amusing myself with, swiftly began to grow more conscious of the pleasure coursing through her body. Her previous unfocused state swiftly vanished, as her mind regained some focus, only to barely hold onto a sliver of thought and focus on it with all of her might. I chuckled, the sound itself disarming and enchanting due to my powers over beauty, fascination, and lust, and for a moment she zoned out again but she managed to regain her focus a split second later.

"Althos... How can I fully appreciate this pleasure, if I keep losing myself in it?" She asked, even as she began to shake her hips. She smiled at me, her eyes a cool shade of amber, even as she began to quietly gasp in delight each time she bounced up and down on me, the part of me that she was thoroughly impaled on.

I smiled at her, my eyes diamond-like in my current form. To the other devils, this scene was like a giant having vigorous sex with a more obviously devilish creature. An almost human-looking pleasure devil who was being fucked by an enormous, inhumanly statuesque being. It was a strange sight to be envious of, but their envy and their lust mixed together in ways that no mortal could understand.

After a few more thrusts, I sighed and pulled myself out of the stunning female devil. She audibly sighed in disappointment when I pulled out of her. I audibly laughed and stood up at my full height.

For the first time in many hours, I was currently standing straight. There was a confident grin on my face as I stood. The devils who had watched me fuck Devlin, and others including them, blushed when they saw me standing straight.


I was quite proud of my current form. In it I was tall, towering over the overwhelming majority of mortal races, and my body was also flawless, seemingly made from diamonds or a diamond-like substance. I had given myself visible muscles, even though my physical power wasn't dependent on any actually visible features.

I had wanted my newest form to look like an extremely powerful, martial warrior which was why I had gone for the appearance I had gone for. I had also chosen earth as one of my two elements to gain infernal powers over and this symbolized that just as nicely as it symbolized martial strength.

I turned to the large crowd of devils that had gathered in anticipation of having sex with me and dismissed them. As I did I felt their disappointment, even though the smartest of them tried to hide how they felt. That was very amusing to me, but I hid my amusement and instead focused on my artifact, my armored wing.

The thing abruptly manifested in its true form, an enormous and singular wing that jutted out from my back. Each feather and every "bone" that made up the wing was made of a colorless metal and the wing itself was not actually heavy, to me, but I knew that to a mortal or even to an extraplanar it would have been impossible to bear.

The artifact was a symbol of my victory over Technos, a frighteningly powerful foe who actually did hurt me, but was not able to prevail over my diversity of abilities. It was also a reminder of all that I earned when I slew just one vestige.

I allowed my perspective to change, and for a moment I studied my form from a bird's eye view. I looked at the incredible physique and imposing nature of the colossal form I had given myself. It was a nice form, I was quite fond of it. And it was also a reminder of how far my ambition had come.

Once I was determined to do as little as learn more about magical diseases. Now I was determined to conquer entire dimensions and posed to do so. I had grown over the last three and a half years. From a tiny, foolish, chaotic infant deity, into a powerful, calculating, and unstoppable force of nature. I was... proud of myself and my growth.

My wing curled around me and then wrapped itself around my metallic skin, before beginning to change. It quickly attached itself to my arm and from there the rest of me, spreading across me like it was hijacking a mortal's circulatory system. When it was fully wrapped around me it changed into elegant, effective, protective armor that covered my chiseled chest and metallic lower body in a layer of illusionary armor.

I had spent the last two days immersing myself in pleasure. I had had sex with a truly impressive number of devils, and it was time that I begin to refocus. It was time that I begin to plan my next move. I turned away from the group of courtesans I had kept in my chamber, and began to make my way towards my throne room, where I could easily begin to plan my next move. 

I quickly exited my personal chamber and began to slowly make my way towards the vast throne room I had given myself, one that was truly fit for an emperor. As I moved a small smile settled on my face, I was quite eager to most likely get back into actively adventuring myself. I knew that I'd need to adventure to best be able to swiftly gather new quests and become a stronger higher-being.

2