Flashback1: Betrayal
261 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Flashback

Mersan Kingdom Border

1.5 million men(total) of the 4 kingdoms are approaching the border, they sent messengers to the gate that they are the reinforcement to push back the demons with verification letters. The men guarding the border immediately sent a messenger back to the capital. A few hours later the troops enter the gate and were greeted by the highest ranking officer, right as they were about to shake their hands one of the General of the reinforcement shouts “ATTACK!!”. 

Many guards were shock and were caught with their guards down. All guard were killed with a few dozen killed in return. They continue their march heading toward the capital, raiding and looting every village they encounter on their way.

….

1 day later

 Three adventurers while hunting saw what happen and immediately went back to his village to spread the news and went to the lord, the lord immediately took action as they were one of the most renowned adventurers with in the kingdom and sent a messenger to nearby towns and to the capital to tell the king of the news he receive, the town was immediately evacuated with many heading towards the capital while many were seeking refuse to nearby forest to hide till the invading army pass them. 

4 days later.

The messenger from the border reached the capital, the king and the other present in the room when the message was read aloud with the verification letter were relieve and hope that they would be able to push back the demons with them.

The next day another messenger with urgent matter from one of the local lord enter the room, the letter reads “ Adventurer Suri hopper, Jack viel and Mary berj found an army flying the flags of our neighbouring nations and are raiding, looting and killing the villagers…” 3 more messenger from the local lords arrive one with the same message, and while the last messenger was about to read his letter a messenger from the army enter and report they spot an army heading towards the capital.

sfx- *boom boom…..* sounds of cannon fire can be heard in the castle, when the king and others went to investigate the sound of the cannons they saw the city wall almost destroyed. Suddenly another cannon roar this one not from the invaders but from their own, since the threat of monsters and demons entering the border is high most defence was concentrated on the norther wall, the eastern wall was almost destroyed from the sudden attack but as the guards regain their composer they immediately return fire with their own cannons, most of the cannons were rifled breech loading cannons ( RBL-20 pounder) this provided them better accuracy and fire rate which deliver heavy casualty to their attackers, the king and the queen were immediately evacuated.

….

3 hours later 

The allied kingdom armies wipe out the defence of the city and began entering the city, they met with reinforcement from the north, south and west side of the gate. They suffer heavy lost in as the defending force have muskets and they have swords, they fought for 15 minutes to get to the castle and kill any remaining guards in the city. They lay siege at the castle and face fierce resistance but to no avail, they were able to enter the castle with little effort.

After a few minutes of searching the castle they couldn't find the king, queen, prince and princess and come to conclusion that they manage to escape, they immediately sent a half a quarter of them to search for them. After a few hours they decided to march towards the demon border with some weapons they capture and left behind a messenger if they find the king, queen and their children they are to kill and behead them and they are to stay behind and guard the city this time with restriction, and left towards the border.

Some port city 

The king and queen and their guard went to the city where their children are visiting. They immediately told them about the situation and then went search for a ship which can leave immediately, there was one which was about to leave in a few hours but due to the situation and help they were able to finish in one hour and sixteen minutes, during this time some ships was spot on the horizon and many horse riders coming towards them. The king decided to stay and fight till dead and told his wife and children to leave immediately and kiss their forehead, they then decided to leave as this was his last order and there was no way of persuading him to change his mind. They decided to head towards the island of no return as there are less monster during this time of the year.

They were chased by the allied navy but were out of range by a thin margin, the king with his men died a warriors death and took down a couple dozen with them.

A few days later

The allied force reached the border and was warmly welcomed. This time they were checking the schedules of the Mersan troops, after a few days they decide on the time to attack, midnight, when most Mersan troops are off night duty and went to sleep.

12:45 am

The time to attack have arrive, the allied kingdom have readied their swords, bows, spears, shields and weapons captured. Within no time the sleeping Mersans were killed, the remaining Mersans took some time to understand what was happing, they come to the conclusion of betrayal and return fire. The battle last for a few hours but with a huge difference in number and supply they had to surrender. At day break the men were killed and buried in mass grave. 

3