Chapter 39: A Sample Of Type-Pink
267 13 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The creature in the depths of the tank visibly transformed in the wake of his choice to cease holding back. As he spoke his body began to undergo a potent transformation, one that among other changes; caused his skin to glow slightly and even altered his voice. 

He was being observed, and those observing him were thankful for his caution and his insistence that they do not look at him with their naked, unprotected eyes. Olivia and Technos were in front of a series of monitors which were connected to cameras that displayed the contents of the tank. They were able to study the creature and note how he was almost painfully beautiful to observe even as indirectly as they were studying him. 

The creature's face and body were only subtly altered on a purely physical level. His face was smoothed out and his features were emphasized, such as his eyes which were transformed from their normal brown color to the young man's true natural eye color; pink. His muscles expanded, and grew in density, though that did not alter his actual physical strength or even increase his considerable height. Some of his finer features, such as his fingernails, underwent a strange transformation and went from being imperfect to looking as though he had recently gotten a fine manicure. 

How his transformation actually affected him was not on a raw physical level. Instead of focusing on making him look more beautiful the purpose of the transformation was to perfect his impact on the senses. His voice was transformed from a normally somewhat mundane thing to a weapon of hypnotism and seduction. His scent was altered so that smelling it would make someone more suggestible. Even feeling him, whether it be holding his hand or being touched by him would be a potent experience that left those who felt his touch craving more of it. 

His fears regarding his potent powers were well-founded. Even though they were observing him through cameras his two companions began to idly think carnal thoughts regarding his form, and the pleasures he could surely inflict on anyone lucky enough to find themselves in his bed. He gently called out to his companions after waiting a few moments to see if they had any observations regarding his transformation.

The two were able to shake off the thoughts, but only after concentrating for a second and refocusing on the task at hand and hearing the soft voice of the creature calling out to them. Both Olivia and Technos were also keenly aware of the fact that they could only refocus if they weren't directly in his presence.


"Hello?" I uttered, calling out to the figures I knew were observing me. They had fallen silent in the wake of my choice to activate my actual beauty, itself so incredibly potent that it literally classified as a full superpower. 

Through "Multisense" I could see that they were physically okay. They were just... seemingly enraptured by the potency of my appearance. I could see them in front of a series of monitors which displayed the contents of the tank and allowed them to study me safely. 

"We're here! Sorry, it's just... That's a very powerful ability." Olivia told me, her voice coming into the tank through some sort of invisible or microscopic speaker system embedded in the tank. I nodded at her, though I was fully aware that that ability was actually one of my lesser powers as far as "Type-Pink" went. That said, with every passing second my form's passive attractiveness increased, and to really emphasize that my passive "Charm" score went up when I was in this form, a fact I was consciously aware of. 

I could feel myself growing more and more charming with every passing moment which was a strange feeling. If I really wanted to operate at my maximum capacity I needed to make use of this power but this power was so incredible that it bent and warped the minds of those who saw me. This was the sort of potent power I imagined a creature like Aphrodite or Freyja possessed, one that transformed beauty into a weapon. 

I smiled, for my allies, and closed my eyes. As I did I mentally ordered the machines inside of me to flow out of my hand and create two simple mechanical frames inside of the tank. The swarm of machines did as they were told, swiftly working together to create metal and then to shape said metal into two wholly different humanoid-shaped machines. 

"I'll be demonstrating two powerful abilities side by side now. Two of my... weirder ones." I said, before opening my eyes and watching the machines that flowed out of me create the two shells I needed for the next demonstration of my powers. It only took them a few seconds to do so, and when they finished there were two human-shaped metallic bodies in front of me. I placed a hand on one of them and activated one of the strangest abilities I possessed. 

"For this next power... I'll be awakening a spirit. With this power, I could 'Seduce the world'!" I uttered, casually revealing the name of the power as I activated it and brought the shell to life by awakening the spirit that dwelt within it.


If my powers and the system itself were to be believed then spirits inhabited nearly all things. For the overwhelming majority of lifeforms, even for most gods, that knowledge would be handy to possess but not be actionable. That was not the case for me. 

With "Seduce the world" I possessed the power to awaken the spirits dwelling within all things, from a simple sword to a high-tech space station. I could activate this power and with it awaken the spirit of a tree, or a pond, or a mountain. And this power also made such spirits I awoke loyal to me, beautiful, and possess incredible lust for me. 

The individual capabilities of such spirits varied massively from spirit to spirit, but even something as simple as awakening the spirit of a house could allow someone to wield incredible power over the house itself. Of course, awakening the spirits of sufficiently powerful or massive things required a greater mastery over the power than I possessed, so it wasn't like I could awaken the spirit of a star or an ocean, but at the moment I could easily awaken the spirits of a lot of different things.


The metal shell my robots had created was a simple one with minimal decoration or stylistic flair. That said my potent power and the spirit I awoke within the machine, allowed that to change. Before my very eyes, the metal shell took on more feminine features, as its spirit came to life and consciousness. 

The shell went from resembling a generic, featureless silhouette of a person, to resembling some sort of fembot. As she awoke the creature began to smile at me, and I sensed the legitimate shock and awe of the pair of people watching me. 

The creature lunged at me, her arms outstretched, and wrapped herself around me when she reached me. Due to my own powers, the spirit didn't actually hurt me when she hit me, but she was a heavy robot and it took me activating my "Amorphous" power for me to not be knocked back by the weight of her hug. A second later I began to speak.

"I can awaken spirits dwelling within things. I can do this for fully living things, like trees, or for non-living things like empty metal shells equally as easily." I explained while turning to the other metal shell and also awakening the spirit within it. It underwent an identical transformation and gasped when it saw me. 

The robot wrapped around me began to gently kiss my cheek, fully infatuated with me and possessing a simple, amorous personality. Her lips were cool on my skin and the sensation of her kisses was quite pleasant. That said, I had created two of them for a reason.  

I closed my eyes, allowing myself to feel the cool kisses of the machine I had created and activated two powerful abilities. The first power I activated my was "Pheromones" ability, which caused me to exude potent pheromones which filled anyone who inhaled them with lust for me, even creatures like robots weren't immune or resistant to them, as well as gave me the power to control their lust and direct it towards anyone or anything that I wanted. The second power was much, much more potent. 

I activated my "Love and Lust Manipulation" power and targeted the two robots. As I did I made them fall in love with each other, causing their attention to turn from me to each other. As I worked my potent powers the two robots began to glow a soft pink light, even as the other robot dashed towards me and towards the robot who was hugging me. When she reached the robot the two began to passionately kiss. I looked up at where I knew the camera inside of the tank was roughly positioned and smiled. 

I allowed them to enjoy their passionate kisses for a second longer before placing a finger on each of their heads and activating yet another "Type-Pink" ability: "Destruction". The instant that I did both of the robots froze in place and began to disintegrate from the top down. As they vanished I looked back at where the camera was, which I knew thanks to the angle from which the monitors displayed me and the other contents of the tank.

"'Type-Pink' is something else." I said softly, a gentle smile on my face. I watched my two companions turn away from the monitor and towards each other, their mouths open in shock as they considered what they had just seen.


"Nathan can just... Fully bring something to life. Right? That's what we saw?" Olivia asked, unsure of what she had just seen. Technos replayed the events in his mind's eye and then nodded at her. 

"And more than that, it seems like he can direct emotions. Which is just an unfair power to have. That's... That's not right." Technos added, as he analyzed the data that he had seen. Fortunately, a second later Nathan's voice resounded through the speaker that was plugged into the tank.

"That one is not as ridiculous as it appears. I can only do it if someone has positive feelings about me. Well... I can direct their lust no matter what, but I can only direct their love if they have legitimately positive feelings about me." Nathan explained, which caused the two listening to him to noticeably relax. That was still a ferociously powerful ability, but considerably less so than if he could just fully and perpetually manipulate the emotions of those around him. Technos pushed a button on the dashboard in front of him and began to speak.

"Okay, so one thing I can definitely confirm given that you possess... At least those powers, and that they are genetic, is that one of your parents is a powerful being of love, lust, beauty, and life. Those powers are... They are something else. At the lowest level, that I can reasonably speculate, at least one of your parents has to have powers on par with an archdemon of lust." Technos uttered, echoing Nathan's own sentiments.


While Nathan's true, or at least his original, body was in the tank in The Sanctuary his clone was elsewhere. The creature floated high in the skies above Los Angeles, invisibly looking down on the city. 

He felt his knowledge passively growing as he observed more and more things. And as his knowledge grew, so did his resources. Nathan was through being a bystander to the world at large, and as he studied the noisy and chaotic streets of one of the world's largest cities he was actively spreading his influence. 

Robots were slowly spreading throughout the city below him. The robots were microscopic machines that had a truly absurd amount of power, and they were steadily interfacing with all sorts of technology and thus connecting him to said technology. They were especially active in banks, turning on computers and tapping into databases. 

Once inside said databases they would scan accounts and Nathan's own clone utilized his potent visual psychometry power to detect which bank accounts were owned by violent criminals and members of organized criminal groups. He would then empty out those bank accounts and transfer the money over to a number of other, recently created bank accounts that he owned. He steadily dispersed this money through dozens of such accounts before having it all end up in a private account he made for himself as well as spreading some of it to people in need. 

His new pseudo-omniscience made him incredibly powerful when it came to things like this. The clone smiled when he imagined the criminals whose accounts he had just emptied waking up tomorrow, going to try and buy breakfast, only to find that all of their accounts were emptied. 

And like that, the young offspring of a creature of love and one of raw power spent the rest of the night. In one world he was testing out dark powers he possessed over love and life, and in another he was greatly inconveniencing criminals while subtly preparing for his own future.


Before he knew it more days had passed and on the same day that the apartment building he had purchased was officially ready for him to move in, the young man found himself doing something odd to change things up; he was back in school. He himself, not a clone of his. As the first school bell of the day rang out he was accompanied by friends and walking to the first class of the day, and even carrying a lunch made for him by Olivia in his backpack. 

Life was good. Strange, obviously, but good. 

2