Chapter 4 Ghost Eyes
161 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A month later, the army issued a decision on the identification of the third uncle: Comrade Shen Yuanchao made a serious mistake, recalling that Comrade Jin Yuanchao was appointed to the military rank and his qualification to study in the Armed Police Academy was cancelled.

When such a result, the third uncle himself could not believe it.On the surface, the punishment seems harsh, but in reverse, it is not.Cancelled promotion to battalion commander, three uncle has not yet served as battalion commander.It is very interesting to cancel the learning qualification of armed Police Academy, because the third uncle has never applied for study voluntarily, thus, the academy enrolls students every year, and cannot attend this year.You can still go to a military school in a few years.

Slightly more serious is the recording of major errors.Under the rules of punishment for the Armed Police force, soldiers who make two major mistakes in a year are automatically withdrawn from their posts and sent home.But it is hard to make two big mistakes.

Third uncle is ready to take the luggage home and settled conviction is put forward by the township government Shen Yuanchao beaten innocent drivers (the guy is still a question whether there are guilty), the third four uncle into ruin a long-distance bus, burned the long-distance station (the bear this crime is the third uncle, because they are family, cause or a father and son).Even before the death of a new third uncle, these may even lead to an early withdrawal from the army and a court-martial.Lucky slap on the wrist.

My grandfather, an old man who experienced a transition from happiness to sadness, lay in bed for a month before he recovered.This time he did not advise the third uncle to marry.He took his third uncle's birthday to a fortune-teller (after divination, it turned out that third uncle is a rare person who can cause his wife's death).

Considering the end of my two aunts, my grandfather gave up and gathered my father, second uncle and several aunts to discuss countermeasures.After determining that the third uncle would only harm his wife, he decided to foster a son for the third uncle.
Since they were all one family, my second uncle had an idea that either I or one of my Cousins should be adopted by a third uncle.

Second uncle took out a box full of mung beans, in front of everyone threw into a red bean, the lid shook a few times.Let's see if his son or I can find the red beans first.My cousin did not find it for a long time, I just casually rummaged a few times, I found red beans.In this way, from that day on, I began to call three uncle father, call my father called uncle.(Only years later did I find out that my cousin was born red-green color blind...)It was not until I was eighteen years of age that third Uncle asked me to change my name back.

That's the end of the story of the third uncle. Now I'll tell you about me.

According to my mother, I was born with my eyes open and scared the old nurse at the health clinic.

I cried for a little while at birth, but when the nurse took me out of the hot tub, she heard me cackling.I reached out my little hand and patted her arm.The nurse's hands trembled and she nearly threw me to the ground.

At that time, people took me as a bad omen. Some even told my parents that they should leave me far away, saying that I was evil and would harm the neighbors.But that guy was called off on the spot by my grandfather.My grandfather reassured my parents with a few words: "An unusual son must be born differently. Besides, it is my eldest grandson.I'll see who the fuck dares!"

But because I was born to laugh, my grandpa thought he should give me a special name, so he called me Shen La (La means hot in Chinese).

I learned to speak very early, and by six months I was already saying "Grandpa, Grandma, Dad.Mama."Listen to my mother said, my grandpa was happy like a flower, because of this matter, my grandpa went to the original proposal to abandon me at the guy's home scolded him.

Up to the age of six, My mind was precocious compared to others of my age.Everyone in the village thought that a child prodigy had come out of Old Shen's house.That didn't change until that "Under the bed Aunt" thing happened.

Listen to my mother, I have been talking into the air since I was a child, they thought it was a child talking to themselves, they did not care.Until once again, my mom pulled me out from under the bed and asked me what I was doing.I blinked and said there was an aunt under the bed. The aunt said she was bored and asked me to play with her.My mother pulled back the covers. It was dark and empty, and my mother broke out in a cold sweat.

There was a family building a house in the village that day, and my father went to help. We were the only two in the family.My mother hugged me and ran, trembling, to grandpa's house.After grandpa asked the reason, he went to my home again in person.Come back and ask me what did I see?I said the thing under the bed again, finally came a sentence: "the aunt has been in my home, she won't let me say."It was my grandfather's turn to break out in a cold sweat.

Grandpa had my father brought home.We stayed at grandpa's for the night.The next day Grandpa brought an old bald man from outside.First they two old brothers went to my house for a long time.The sun came back after sunset.  

As soon as he entered, the old man came straight to me, looked at the top of my head for a long time, and asked me when I had seen those things.Finally he wrote another word in his hand, clenching his fist and asking if I could see it.

Years later my mother told me about it: "You didn't know how to write, and when you saw his fist you just laughed.Then your grandfather found a piece of charcoal and asked you to draw it on the ground.You can easily write the word "person" on the ground.Your grandfather brought the old man (who later told my third uncle's fortune) to clap his hands and laugh.Open your hand, it is the word 'person'.Your grandfather freaked out, and then the tall man explained that you were born with ghost eyes(1), that you can recognize things that normal humans can't see, and that you can communicate with ghosts and gods."

"The old man said he wanted to take you as a disciple. Such a good talent was wasted without good use. (I just knew he was an old Taoist priest(2), only his hair fell out genetically and he looked more like a monk(3).My grandpa doesn't want you to leave home to study religion, but it's not good to see ghosts and things like that every day.Your grandfather asked the old man to think of a way.Wash your hair with black dog blood, and the ghost's eyes will be closed.Because of this, the old man was very unhappy, saying that such a good talent should not be wasted.Then your father killed your second uncle's black dog and washed your head with its blood.I haven't heard of you seeing those strange things since."

I really don't remember the auntie under the bed, but something incredible happened when I was living with my third uncle.

At that time, I was in junior high school and lived with my third uncle in the courtyard of the armed Police dormitory.Ever since I moved into my third uncle's house, I have seen a small wooden box with a lock on it.I asked my third uncle many times what was in it, but he didn't tell me.After a long time, I did not bother to ask. I once thought of priing open the small wooden box, but thinking of the angry appearance of the third uncle, I did not dare to try.(Except grandpa, I'm afraid of my third uncle.)

When I was in junior high school, homework was much easier than it is now.In addition, I am quite lively. I often skip classes for two or three days a week, go swimming in the pond in the suburb with my classmates, or go to the mountain to pick mulberries to eat.The third uncle used to beat me for these things (the father was in charge of educating the son at that time).

Once, I made an appointment with my classmates to go swimming in the pond.That day I arrived the earliest, see people have not arrived, first stripped into the pond to swim a circle.Then my classmate arrived, and I swam to the shore.I was about to go ashore when Suddenly I felt a hand clench my ankle and pull me toward the center of the pond.I fought with all my might and could not escape.

Shore students saw me in the water up and down, also thought I cramp, seven, eight students jumped into the water, pulled me onto the shore.Later, I heard from them that they felt like tug-of-war, there was a force to rob me and them.

After landing, everyone can clearly see my two ankles, there are two pinched into the purple palm marks.They all turned pale with fear, and, not daring to linger here any longer, ran home together.

I don't know if it was because I was frightened, but I opened a ghost eye briefly.After sunset that day, I saw a white, swollen, blistered 'man' standing next to me.He seemed to realize That I could see him, for a moment, then grinned as if he saw a treasure.

He did something that frightened me.The 'man' leaned all over me and made a gesture of trying to squeeze into me.I even felt something enter my body.And little by little I was squeezed out of my body by him...

I was screaming, and a third uncle, who was cooking in the kitchen, came running.I almost cried out what had happened.The third uncle was also in a cold sweat (he knew about my childhood). Suddenly, as if remembering something, he ran to the cupboard and took out the little wooden box.At that time, he did not have time to find the key, he threw the small wooden box to the ground, the box fell into pieces, a bright sword fell out.

The third uncle grabbed the dagger and compared it to my side, making a posture of stabbing: "Go away!Don't mess with my son, or I'll kill you!"That 'person' also is a tremble, did not dare to hesitate a bit to separate from my body, instant disappear in the air.

That night, the third uncle stood by my side with his dagger.The next day, he brought back a black dog from nowhere and killed it in the yard.I 'enjoyed' a dog blood bath (third uncle didn't know it would work, a whole basin of dog blood was poured on me)...

Note: (1) Ghost eye: the eye of many supernatural beings, such as ghosts and spirits, that cannot be seen by ordinary humans.Generally divided into born ghost eye and acquired ghost eye.

(2) Taoist: a member of the ancient Chinese religion, Tao.

(3) Monks: People who believe in Hinduism and Buddhism usually shave their heads.

(4) Ghosts: According to Chinese legend, people's souls go to hell after they die.
The "man" is actually the soul of a man who drowned in the pond, but because he did not die normally, he could not go to the ghost would cause the body of those who have ghost eyes to be taken over, but the ghost is very fragile, they need to avoid the sun, moon and stars' light, otherwise they would die completely.

 

 

 

2