A Scam?
36 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I wonder how far he goes up when he's washing his face since his head is bald.

'Miss Moe Pay Attention! Stop being so easily distracted this is a exam, also our last time together since I'm leaving so do well. I know this a stressful time but you need to write paragraphs, equations, examples and the true meaning in your questions no shortcuts. All of this was taught last month before I sent you home for studies. Look straight in front of you down at the test paper because this is all this life have to offer you'

Now I wonder how far his head is up his ass.

Well if you're going to giving me so much instructions wouldn't it be better if you do it yourself? Mr Dick always make me feel like shit and that says a lot, that's all anyone need to know. I'm going to war at The Factory and go on to be the president so whatever.

The hell is he smiling ear to ear looking at his phone probably a women that has more plastic in her than the ocean. I just don't like fake trying to act they as real as it gets but I do wish I can play create a character on my body too, life is a game.

'Globe warming have killed millions of people(The Rich not included no need to panic) by burning them alive! oh and melting some ice so the penguins have more water to swim in we guess? Write the ways one can stop Globe warming so we can move our society to enter an age of Peace and Prosperity, also help the penguins from swimming in so much water we guess?'

First of all I'm not the one, move? how the hell would I know I never major in physics it was chemistry but it does seem I was mad about the wrong plastic though. Poor penguins I'm a vegan so I am already doing my part of helping, I will not be answering this question it must have been planted as part of an elaborate hoax if that makes sense.

Why do all the girls that comes from that area all wear the same clothes, stand the same, pose the same, look the same, smile at the camera the same?

'Name every element in the Periodic table' Yeah.... no, will come back later to this question later I will be a smarter person by then. Why was Mr Dick acting like I know what I'm doing, the last time I even open my book to study he was right there.

Of all the days today is the day that guy have to wear red?

It's really just me and my water bottle against the tides of the world that keep us from getting anything we want and deserve in life. Why does the calendar have more dates than me What does water taste like What colors are mirrors, questions like that they should be asking at least it would get me excited to think.

Why couldn't my conscious be in a body of a person with rich parents so I would deal with all of this bullshit. We all are the same at least in that aspect.

Water bottle " "

You're right I can fail this one and just be prepared for the next. That's bullshit the day that happens is when Mr Dick take his head out his ass so I guess we will never know.

Looking around to see all what the world has to offer me, which wasn't much like anyone would expect from a place like this.

Freedom! at last I'm gone as the sun shines upon my skins that bless me with energy also wiped out my hunger. Thanks photosynthesis

If the weather can be raining as hell in the morning to hot as hell in the afternoon, my grades can definitely go from a 40 to a 80. So what if I failed at this one thing? There are millions of other to thing to succeed at it's not like I lost anything. Only Positive thoughts

Happily doing cartwheels and skipping along the streets to a new beginning, The birds singing, the children singing, the rocks might as well be singing too leaving forever whatever behind me . I hated the narrow hallways where I had to make plans to avoid the control freaks wardens from punishing me for my dress code while they themselves dress like hookers to carried out the garbage.

I hated the cells I hated the chair I hated the iron bars I hated Mr Dick I hated clothes I hated the people I hated the chains I hated Mr Dick. Doesn't hate the place. Men are trash, I will say it millions of times if I can I don't care. Yes I'm not a comedian who are just people throwing shit at the wall hoping it sticks, just a annoying existence who desperately need a reaction, now go be fake mad about something else.

Welcome to The Factory

'Miss Moe?'

No way no fucking way

And my nails just broke

Shit. 

0