The Hills
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'It bring me great joy knowing everyone will die one day' Bison thought. 'Though they shine so bright, their doom is near'. Death reigns supreme!

'Why do people listen to successful people advice? Do you believe that shit? Like they would love to have more competition' Bison continued 'It's bullshit you know'

'I love the color red. It's like I woke up obsessed with it' Moe didn't know why she put up with such a character like Bison, despite how handsome he was she couldn't stand him anymore. interestingly she stayed, a conversation with someone who knew they were going to die soon is always worth having.

'They love watching violence movies and every entertainment that is except when you put it in their face then they will be nauseated and will rebut it, those hypocrite. They are all clowns you know'

'Clowns are not so bad just men in different clothes'

'Yeah, just women with different make up'

I went up the Hills to make movies but it wasn't very giving. When I hit a wall I didn't even want to break them down you know I was just tired. It wasn't giving at all'

'I tried to do everything right, just to do everything wrong' Looking at Moe a women that is a even a better soldier than him used to make him feel sick with himself. He knew why it made him feel sick which made him hated himself. Whenever Bison had a strong urge to hate an idea he didn't know why, only by recalling that his parents, people, movies and songs that said the same thing influencing and brainwashing him to. So He tried to think with his own mind but everything did that for him, he started to question what is his mind then he wondered if even have his own mind. If the thoughts you are looking for is already at your feet why would you go looking for another? on the contrary if what you are looking for is already there why would you go looking for another?

Sometime ago someone decided how a certain type of people should live and everyone went with it. It was a every puzzling thing for Bison nevertheless that how it was, well that what the winners wrote.

'Life is living, feeling the same emotions over and over, finding different ways to feel them' 

'I love the food here, the people living in the North really know how to cook'

'Go to war my ass' Bison exploded remembering his conversation with Major Tanner.

'I was in the first war you know' beckon Major Tanner.

'What if I just want to enjoy life?'

'Just work harder' 

'For something I'm working so hard for I'm sure not enjoying it'

'It's your duty' Bison drank more and more trying to fill a bottom less pit, looking around to go anything stupid actions that would give him great memories to live with. Thinking since I'm going to die anyways it better to put my life on the line, he didn't........... he didn't do anything . Bison didn't see a bright future in his way if he died in the war he would just die and if he survives he would just be saying was in the war every 5 minutes.

'Overthinking like that will only bring you closer to death' Moe always have two options, to do or not to do both in the end doesn't matter despite that she always do. She thought people are already living in a prison going to make another one inside to live in then they wondering why they want to kill themselves.

'You think so much but in the end what do you have to show for it? Just a bunch of empty thoughts and regrets' Moe loves doing and she loves going with the flow. 

0