New Beginning
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They were some shirts on the ground, pants on the table and dust every where but who the fuck knows where those come from like seriously it wasn't a fucking wooden house it was make up of mainly bricks which just for argument sake yes one could say that bricks was make up of dust despite that the brick was made to keep the dust together not apart which means someone isn't doing they job right. A good waste of tax money and the person time, yes you can say it wasn't a waste because that person got payed that's true but was it really worth it to give up a amount of time for a job just making bricks and shitty fucking bricks as well? no It wasn't .

As a wise man said to me "if there is money to be made there is time to be spent"(I hope those are the right there or it's they? I don't know, too lazy to look it up) now some of you will say that saying goes in the wrong order well thank you (thumbs up), I said the same nevertheless when I said that to the wise man, he showed me a picture. The picture consists of a private plane and some luxury cars in front of it with a man rather ugly with a rich suit and an airport behind, I pointed out these things first because those are the only stuffs I notice in the picture not the workers loading the planes with luggage and workers in the airport they were as small as the ants. I only saw the riches, my eyes are only trained to look for riches now. It really is poetic and depressing that our time is spent on such lifeless things, we feel bad just for a moment then just look around and just continue, that's a character flaw by the way don't you worry you are not alone everyone has it despite that I will do the sin of the reminding you every once in a while. Now where was I again.

There was her make up all over the bed, everything just came together to make the room look like. "Shit I'm late" Moe whimpered. Moe was pretty? now I said that with an uncertainty because I don't know what is "pretty" I have a character flaw that once I know what is the truth of something the truth is only what I can see, behind all the sugar coating and falsehood I will only see that, the truth. What a terrible way to live and a horrible person to tell stories (oh how unromantic the world is), under the hood of a person regardless of how their skin and muscles are structured to keep them easy on the eyes of others are only bone, blood and flesh. These things are only what I see and the most real about people that will stay relatively the same not like outer appearance that will dramatically change once we are older and they mood that will change ever so often.

Now where was I. Moe quickly got up from her warm, soft and flurry bed. Beds one of the only thing that will give us comfort in life and will welcome us in open arms hugging whether we are good or bad. I love my bed.  I hate my life. There is a difference. She went sneaking about the house like in one of those spy movies (or book? I don't really know I don't read much). Why is she sneaking and hiding in her own home? although many have led you to believe that at home people are to be most comfortable that is rarely the case. That wasn't the case here either, first this wasn't her home it was her parents, for her once she became 18 (or was she 20? well she didn't have any back problems yet so who cares) there was a difference and the truth was her mother the snooping bitch as she would say (bless her soul), caught her watching porn. The normal porn thank god not the ones she usually watches if the was the case she would be on the streets by now.

Ducking and hiding to avoid meeting her parent for meeting them would only create an awkward situation. Moe was now out in the streets that didn't take long didn't it. The Sun was shiny, ants marching in unity to fight against other ants over some grass, don't worry not like you care about them  at least you pretended to (I hope so), it's just your cousin is going to do it too or you. Now whatever makes you uncomfortable some part of you lie in it so we shouldn't be disgusted and ignore right away and try to throw those thoughts away, the truth is the thoughts don't ever leave although from what you are led to believe the brain never forgets, even noticing you have forgotten something tells you it's still there somewhere. They just go at the back of the head piling up, getting so big that they will go to the front where they will override and control the brain. We should confront them and come to an understanding, the difference between a human and an animal is that we humans have control of our desire and if anyone let their desire and urges control them they should be put down like an animal.

And the grass was green how I wish I had prettier words with that I wouldn't have been single for so long. I am not really a likable person am I. Moe really needed a new apartment to live in, her old one before she went back to her parents had a landlord that was a dictator in practice. The neighborhood is awake when you are awake and sleep once you sleep, whenever there was anything discourse or bad feelings you can feel them in your bones it had a strong sense of unity. The neighborhood is as real as it gets (whatever that means) unlike that city with fake plants , fake clothes, fake people and fake palm trees. The gold, silver and copper were real, real all around. The city never expires, it will forever be fresh. All this time writing and the only things that happened are that Moe has just woke up and went outside, talk about terrible pacing right. She was going to the shop by the way. I'm an easily distractible person like those goons or small time bad guys in a action movie ( or book? sorry I still haven't read much). We all know we shouldn't feel anything for the goons because they only exist to make the main characters look good, which means in return of that the goons are relatable to us. At some point in our lives we all felt our only existence is to make another look good ( Why can't you be more like?) also the goons favorite color was black, mine too. Don't fret over something so simple, we are all in this together.

0