Chapter 101 – Elf Whore Counterattack 
10.4k 21 93
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 101 – Elf Whore Counterattack 

“You can call me Neomi,” said the skimpily dressed elf whore-manager with red oriental fan nipple tassles dangling from her pink nipples, as they peeked out from her skimpy leaf dress. “I might not look like it, but I’m a grade B sorceress.”

As if Devon and Madame Elisa wouldn’t believe her, the elf called Neomi pulled out her adventurer’s card and flashed it, as the fine blue glint clearly denoted that she was a sapphire card holder, and the B-rank adventurer in bold font on the top of the card made things unambiguous. 

Devon felt a bit shy for a moment, remembering that his own adventurer’s card was F-rank, and the other reason he got this far was with his other adventurer’s card, the black one. 

Several other whores stepped up, each of them elven, leaving the human and beastgirl whores behind. It was clear that the elves at this particular whorehouse establishment were all trained in magic to varying degrees, and that they weren’t the ones working the floors. That was in stark contrast to the first whorehouse Devon ever saw in this world. He fondly recalled speaking to Erika the prostitute elf from Erika’s Sex Shop back at Malon. One of these days he really needed to visit her. He remembered her giant breasts, and how scantily clad she was… the memory was especially vivid because she was the first non-human that he saw in this world, and her platinum blonde hair and soft round eyes were burned into his memory. 

And then he remembered her rates… three thousand gold for a night with her… 

The coin pouch in his pocket felt more empty than usual today. 

Maybe next time. 

“Welcome to the party, Neomi and friends~” said madame Elisa. “Help me fry some howler monkeys, will you darlings~ ohohohoho~” 

The madame laughed louder and more confidently than usual. 

“Of course, Lady Elisa! It will be a pleasure to work with you,” the elven sorceress said while her mana crystal earrings jingled as she moved her body. In her hand was a large staff, similar to the one that madame Elisa was wielding. It was clearly elven by design and craftsmanship, with ornate carvings running down the gnarled wooden finish of the staff. The rest of the elves in her retinue also drew their staves, although they were not as ornate as Neomi’s. 

“Oh~ Do you know me?” 

“Yes, of course. The elven community speaks highly of Malon’s head of the sorceress guild, although I did hear about her having explosive bouts of magic...”

“Is that so, ohohoho~”

They spoke rather casually while casting magic, as the rest of the villagers clashed in the frontlines against the howlers. Devon was in the forefront of the frontline, fulfilling his duty as a melee warrior while mixing in some magic into his combat stance, trying to replicate the magic swordsmanship he saw the golden-clad knight Aurora do earlier.

He wanted to imagine that he was swinging his sword and taking heads, while casting magic with his free hand in between sword swings.

In reality, he was ducking and hiding behind villagers while taking sporadic pokes and jabs with his sword at the howlers. And every time he tried to cast magic, he got knocked back or had to cancel it due to pressure from the howlers. Not a particularly heroic sight. 

In stark contrast to the madame and Neomi’s idle conversation, the situation in the frontline was rather grim. A howler merely grabbed a village boy with a pitchfork and shoved him into the ground with ape force, and Devon heard a disconcerting cracking sound. 

Devon swung his sword at the howler, and the moonlight steel dug into its flesh. The monkey howled in rage, but Devon already had part two of his combination lined up while his sword was still lodged in the monkey’s arm. 

[Blessing of the Witch has been activated.]

[Mana has been converted to the Wind element.] 

“Aero!” he shouted, mimicking something he saw in a video game some time ago. A blast of slicing wind erupted from his left hand and zoomed towards the monkey, lacerating its face and chest, as blood poured out of its wounds. 

[Your affinity with the Wind element has increased.] 

“Blood blade!” Devon shouted, his naming schematics rather creatively bankrupt. 

The blood that was flowing out of the howler coalesced into the same slicing semi-arc that the wind was shaped like earlier, and then shot towards the monkey. It was like Devon used the same exact skill with two different elements. 

However, the properties of the elements were completely different. While wind was sharp and angular, but also gentle, blood handled like a completely different beast. 

A pool of blood formed into a crescent while maintaining a blobulous, almost jello-like texture of a liquid suspended in zero gravity, and while the ‘blood blade’ tried to cut the howler monkey, it seemed to just splatter in a gruesome display, dealing little to no damage. 

[Your affinity with the Blood element has increased incrementally.] 

Thank youuuuuuuuuu soooooooooooo much everyone for joining!!! Come join the party and read ahead at patreon ^_^

Michael Sewill

Pillb

Ashlund mcconville

Paul Moore

MacZeuss

Alberto Escalera

Deviantgamer9

andrew rivard

Noe Sanchez

Devin Burklow

Andrew LeMasters

Adam

Silver Ramirez

Sentinel

WoodHome

MarvMarshn

trevor bowen

Dluxe

Marc

Blimmy

Shannon Tate

Hedgeboar

Zach

Kevin McClellan

Dylan

Richard Garrett

Madcalamity

Grangel

Jaycob Strunk

Itolar

George

Kevin Stuhler

Athles

Zach

Sentinel

Deviantgamer9

Hedgeboar

lodaloda

Marc

James Chang

Peet vd Merwe

Cody Hubbell

Paul Moore

Elijah Todd

Dominick Batista

93