Chapter 117 – ___ Wins Round 1 of the C*m Olympics (18+) 
7.7k 8 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Neomi’s plump, full pussy lips pressed against Devon’s lips, the round fat of her labia majora pressing snugly into his face as she made a sound quite like a young animal squealing with a mixture of fear and delight. Every time Devon’s tongue touched her pussy lips, an electric shock of pleasure jolted up her spine and caused her whole body to tingle in excitement, from the tips of her toes to the nearly invisible hairs on her back, which were standing up at attention now like she just got a severe case of goosebumps.

Meanwhile, Devon could hardly move his tongue. Under his wormfang root extract induced semi-paralysis state, he struggled to command his body to do much of anything. He was enjoying his current entry into a new girl’s pussy with his tongue, but the enjoyment was obviously curtailed a bit due to just how difficult it was for him to move. Every jerk of a muscle was laborious, every lick of his tongue belabored and tedious. 

While Neomi continued to moan and squeal like a small animal caught in a trap or a play pen, Mina was now fully giving Devon’ a blowjob, her head right underneath Neomi’s breasts as she went to town on Devon’s cock with her mouth. Her tongue sloshed around and about Devon’s penis like she was cleaning a car going through an automated car wash, diligently scrubbing clean every nook and cranny and under the hood of the automobile that was Devon’s meat organ, while also raising and lowering her head to provide intense pleasure to Devon’s member. 

Within seconds, Devon’s cock reached its limits. Semen began to pump out of the tip of his cock, spurting all into Mina’s mouth as she continued to clamp her lips around his cock and drink every last bit of his cock milk that was gushing inside her mouth cavity. Mina raised her head to gasp for air, and the tiniest bit of semen leaked down the corner of her mouth, which she quickly lapped up with a mouth wetting motion with her tongue. 

“Hehe,” Mina chuckled, while looking up at her oblivious sister who was still enraptured by the surprise cunnilingus that began on her, an accidental byproduct of the compromising position that the two voluptuous blonde elf twins assumed after their bout of jousting on the bed. “You haven’t even realized, have you~” 

Mina spoke in a playful tone, which was contrary to how she normally talked. It seemed like she was particularly enjoying this triumph over her arrogant sister. 

“H-huh? What haven’t I noticed?” Neomi said in a panic, finally looking down and taking notice of what transpired. Her mouth opened in a gasp, before furrowing back ito a pouting frown when she realized what had transpired underneath her breasts during the last several minutes. “Y-you finished him off! With your m-mouth! That’s so dirty!”

“Hehe,” Mina snickered again. “Is that against the rules, big sister?”

“I-it’s not, but it’s so dirty and lewd! How can you do that??” Neomi replied in a panic.

“Fair is fair, Neomi~ Since I made Devon finish first, I win~”

“You cheated!” Neomi shouted, although her voice wavered and sounded less confident than she tried to portray.

“I didn’t cheat,those were the rules~”

“Nnngggggg!!!!!” 

Neomi looked absolutely furious and frustrated that her twin sister beat her, shaking her shoulders in a tantrum that made her breasts jiggle angrily. “Fine! You win, but I’ll prove that I can also make Devon cum!”

“Why don’t you try, sister?” Mina snickered. “I'll be right here watching, and maybe making him coum again before you can finish him off~”

“You’ll see, Mina!” Neomi retorted. I “I can make him cum just as fast as you can. I-I just got a bit distracted for a second, that’s all!” Neomi’s round eyed  cute and innocent face looked flush with red, nearly beet red with shame as she tried to regain her honor by making provocative claims that she’d later have to back up with corresponding trials. 

“Sure, go ahead, I’ll take any challenge that you throw at me, Neomi~ And you’ll lose this time, as well~ You can never beat me~” Mina’s voice turned almost sing-songey, her words laced with an increasingly noticeable elven accent which caused her to pronounce her v’s a bit more lyrically than a normal human would. 

“You’ll see!!!!” Neomi replied with a determined face. 

But right as she decided to go on the offensive, Devon’s tongue feebly touched her pussy lips once more, causing her to gasp in excitement yet again.

Would the arrogant but juvenile minded Neomi ever be able to retake the initiative?

69