Wonderland
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A golf cart resembling a mini jeep pulls up. They hop in and begin the drive to Saira. When they arrive at Cinderella's castle Saira is waiting for them standing at the top of the staircase staring down at them. When they get off the golf cart, one of the guards slaps some handcuffs on Stan. They are big and cover his wrist and hands. “What the hell is this?” Dariüse questions. “Saira's orders.” The guard tells him. “It's cool wouldn't be the first time I've been treated like this.” Stan says.

          Saira standing just over 5ft. Slides down the railing of the stairs. She had long hair that was a dark blue color at top that slowly faded to purple by the bottom. She wore her hair down though half her head was shaved. She was wearing what seemed to be a princess dress with a spiked leather jacket, a jeweled tiara, a jeweled neck piece, leather boots, and a laptop strapped to her chest. When she reaches the bottom she looks at Quiet and smiles. “Well who do we have here? Mister I am just going to disappear and not say anything.” Saira says. She spoke with a heavy Indian accent. “I didn't realize I needed to explain myself to anybody.” Quiet responds. “What? I am not just anybody. Humhp. I am your friend.” Saira replies. “You knew I was leaving.” Quiet says. “Yeah but when and where to was never brought up. Maybe I wanted to visit, maybe chat, send a souvenir.” Saira complains jokingly. “Saira's feelings are hurt got it.” Quiet notes. “And yet no apology.” Saira states.

           Dariüse and Stan laugh to themselves. “And who are your friends?” She asks cheerfully. Dariűse clears his throat and steps forward. “I would be the one they call the Dariüse.” He says proudly. Saira looks at him and snickers. “A sense of humor I am liking it.” She says with a blush. She turns and looks at Stan. “Ah and you must be The Mortificator. Sorry about the shackles but you can not be trusted the G.B.P. and every hunter they send out is looking for you and for all we know the once number one hunter could still be working for them.” Saira explains to Stan. “I prefer to be called Stan. And that's fine we only came here to find out what's on this usb drive I have and then we will be on our way.” Stan tells Saira. 

       “Well is that not just like Quiet only coming around when the mood is right or he is in need of something.” She looks over to Quiet and smiles. “Just poking fun. Let me see the drive.” She says. “It's in my pocket.” Stan answers. Saira reaches into his pocket. “Ohhh Stan…. Are you thinking I am pretty?” She says jokingly and blushes at him. “Oops, it was just the drive.” She snickers. “So I am guessing the G.B.P are wanting whatever is on here. So if I find out what is on it do I get to tell people what I find?” Saira asks. “Sure as long as we hear it first.” Stan replies. Saira nods her head in agreement at Stan. “Might take sometime so please enjoy the park there are loads of time passes to get lost in.” Saira suggests. She smiles, puts the drive in her laptop and walks away. “So what now?” Dariüse asks. “I guess stroll around till she's done.” Stan replies. “I was hoping you would say that. We gonna ride some rides right?” Dariüse asks excitedly.

           They walk through a crowd of people walking and running around the park. “They still have it open to the public?” Dariüse inquires. “Why not?” Quiet responds. “Fair enough I guess. So what should we ride first?” Dariüse responds still excited. “You know it probably won't take her that long we could just look around.” Quiet suggests. “And miss out on the happiest place in the world fuck no. What we riding first?” Dariüse asks again. Quiet finds a bench, sits down and gets comfortable. Clearly deciding not to participate. Stan looks over at Dariüse. “I'm not really feeling it either my man. But I'm sure you don't need us to have fun right?” Stan says empathicly. He gives him a halfhearted smile and sits down on the bench with Quiet. Dariüse looks disappointed for a second before walking away. Stan looks around them and at his buddy Quiet. Then he asks.

            “So why were you hiding in a bunker? Never knew you to run and hide. Hell how did you even end up fighting a war? Thought everything needed a means to an end.” Quiet is quiet for a minute just looking at the sky. Then finally he says. “I honestly don't know. I felt like I was watching a dream I could never wake up from. Before I knew it, the dream was all over. And I was waking up in the bunker. Then you showed up and all of sudden the dream became real.” “Was it a dream or a nightmare? Hahaha.” Stan laughs awkwardly. Quiet doesn't respond, just keeps staring into the sky. I don't know yet. He thinks to himself. “But hey I get what you mean.” Stan says. He has a flashback of Asrai and himself laying in bed together. “I too woke up one day and realized I didn't like the person I had become. Now I'm here with you not knowing who I am or who I ever was.” He finishes.

           Dariüse walks until he comes across a little girl being yelled at by some older kids. They seemed to be mad that she was too small or scared for some of the rides. Dariüse walks over to the little girl. “Hey why are you sitting here all alone? I could kidnap you and no one would ever know.” Dariüse complains. “Well that's a weird thing to say, don't ya think?” The little replies. “But it's true you shouldn't be sitting here all alone. That's irresponsible.” Dariüse says still complaining. “I'm here with my sister and her friends. I was told to stay here till they are done. They don't wanna ride my rides and I'm too small for their rides. So I have to wait.” The little girl explains. “Man sounds rough. Well I'm kinda in the same boat too you see.” Dariüse confesses. The little girl looks him up and down with wide eyes. “WHAT?!?! Your too small for some of the rides too.” The little girl says bewildered. Dariüse laughs. “No no maybe a little to big.” He laughs and flexes his muscles. The little girl is unimpressed but she laughs with him. “No see I have friends over there but they don't wanna ride any rides with me either.” Dariüse explains. Dariüse points towards Stan and Quiet on the bench. The little girl looks at them and then back at Dariüse.

           “Wow what kinda people don't wanna ride any rides at Disney world? They do know this is the happiest place ever right?” The little girl asks in confusion. “That's what I said, what's wrong with those guys? A little loose up there probably. Dariüse says jokingly. He makes a twirling motion by his head with his finger and sticks his tongue out. The little girl laughs. “So you wanna ride some coasters together? Since we both seem to be without buddies.” Dariüse asks. The little girl thinks for a second. “Mmmm ok but I gotta be back here when my sister and her friends are done ok.” She answers. “Yes ma'am.” Dariüse says in an overly serious tone and salutes to the little girl. Then picks her up and puts her on his shoulders. “TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!!” Dariüse yells as he runs off into the distance with the little girl holding on tight.

         A mansion sits atop a cliff overlooking the water in the heart of G.B.P territory. A tall slender caucasian woman walks down the halls and into a room. The room is void of any objects except for a lone figure that sits in the middle of the room. He seemed empty of all emotions and thoughts. Like a machine that had been turned off and placed there for her to find. As she approached the man she realized she couldn't even tell if he was even breathing. She smirks.

          “I heard from a little birdie what you've been up to lil brother,... or should I say Jeff the number 2 hunter in the world.” She teases. She claps her hands slowly and lays down in front of him. “Now what would mommy and daddy say? If they knew their precious little boy was out playing obsessive psychopath instead of trying to diplomatically win over the self proclaimed king of Africa.” She mocks. “Don't patronize me. You know damn well that A. mom and dad could give a damn less about me and that B. Mansa doesn't care for the G.B.P. nor mom and dad.” Jeff spits back at her. “Well duuuh that's why they sent you. Or would you rather I show you how a lady gains allies.” She proposes. “You would like that wouldn't you? No unfortunately see mom and dad will get their wish. I'm finally going to Africa.” Jeff says with reluctance. “And expose who you really are after all this time?” She says mockingly. “Well if he had just taken the Hunt. I wouldn't have too.” Jeff grumbles. “You would have killed her anyways and you know that.” She states.

           Jeff stares at her directly in the eyes. “And what that makes me evil or some kind of monster? It's nothing compared to what he has done for them all in the name of glory. That little bitch he married doesn't change who he is. I will kill the monster that brought them so much fame, wealth, and entertainment.” Jeff says in an intense tone. They stare at each other intensely for a moment. “And then what dear brother?” She finally says. Jeff turns and stares out a window. She leaves the room as Jeff continues to stare out the window. “And then I will be the one they cheer for.” He mumbles to himself.

-- End of the twelfth issue?????

0