Ch 3 | Dorm Brothers
175 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"He should be coming back now."

Zhu Feng said while lying down on his bed, he was the guy who shouted out loud in the classroom, after getting to know about the accident of Wang Ming.

"Is he well?" Another guy who was currently straightening his bedsheet turned back, faced Zhu Feng and asked. His natural face complexion was comparatively darker than Zhu Feng and Wang Ming but his nicely shaped muscles throughout the body gave him an extraordinary aura.

"Yep! I have been monitoring him since that day. He's still the same and according to the doctor, he should be able to use his left hand in about a month." Zhu Feng explained everything seriously.

After getting a satisfactory answer, the dark guy, Duan Fa, nodded his head before turning back and continuing his work.

At this time, the door of the dormitory flew open, before a handsome guy rushed in.

This was the third member of this dormitory room, Zhang Wei.

"Fourth Brother Ming is out of the hospital and is heading back." Catching the sight of Zhu Feng and Duan Fa, he shouted out loud, before grabbing some air to breathe.

"Third Brother Zhu already informed me." Duan Fa turned towards the handsome guy and said nonchalantly.

Upon listening to this, Zhang Wei's face distorted a bit, "Dammit! I am late yet again."

"Hehe" Zhu Feng chuckled before asking Zhang Wei, "Did he notice you? If he would have noticed anything in the slightest, he would stop coming to the dorm."

Zhang Wei shook his head, "Rest Assured! I was far enough. He won't notice our care towards him in the slightest."

"That's for good. As long as he doesn't feel anything off. But Sigh... I wish to see the real Fourth Brother."

"Everyone here wants that. But Fourth Brother still blames himself for the death of Qiqi." Duan Fa interjected after he was done tidying up his bed.

"He truly loved her… after her departure, his soul collapsed. Now, he believes as long as he cares for someone, that person will suffer. So in order to protect us, he still doesn't talk to us and maintain a distance from everyone." Zhu Feng leapt off from his bed and then continued, "Now, only if he loves someone again, he will be able to change his views."

Then the trio nodded their head together, in the understanding of the matter.

The sudden death of his girlfriend in his first year of University changed his life. He was in love with her since junior high school and likewise, Luo Qiqi, his childhood friend also loved him dearly.

And this mutual love towards each other brought him down. While she pushed him off the way of the car back then, he still blames himself for death.

…..

After heading out of the hospital, Wang Ming walked towards the dormitory room.

Maintaining an expressionless face, his dull eyes scanned through his surroundings, as if finding a chance to get in an accident yet again.

However, to his disappointment, there was no such opportunity. The road was filled with common, random, non-lethal things. But while he was sad, something amongst these common, random things attracted him, at the corner of University Road, he saw a shaggy street vendor sitting on the footpath right beside the road, covering up his bearded face completely with a mask and selling a few antique-like things.

There were quite a few good antique-like things lying there, drawing the attention of a few gentlemen passing by. But, what shocked him was the presence of dragon fruit amidst the crowd of antique-like things.

'Is that dragon fruit also an antique? Is it real or just a model?' A thought came to his mind, before long he shook his head furiously to cast off such thoughts.

He was about to continue his journey back to the dorm when his stomach growled and he started feeling a sudden craving for the Dragon Fruit in front of him.

'Should I buy it to relax my hunger? Previously, I haven't taken breakfast in order to rush my discharge procedure.'

Said and done!

He decisively walked towards the street vendor to check if the fruit was real or just a model. Even though he prefers to live a lonely and lifeless life, without much talking with known people or unknown strangers, he adopted a new thing after that accident.

Decisiveness!

Now he makes swift decisions. Due to his only regret in life, 'If only he was the one to push Qiqi far away.'

'What if that dragon fruit brings some accident?'

4