Ch 8 | Crazy Romeo
108 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wang Ming reached the playground and scanned through the ground once before nodding in approval as he muttered, "What a good place! There are very few students to disturb me."

 

Even though this ground was known as Girl's Playground, this wasn't limited to be used by only girls. Quite a few boys often use this place too.

 

Currently, the main surrounding track wasn't used by anyone. And only a few girls were gathered around the central area, looking at some hot, handsome boys doing pushups.

 

Since time immemorial, humans are like this. They gather around, socialize and attract humans of opposite gender by showing off their wonderful traits.

 

What a nice peacock society! Attracting mates everywhere!

 

This group of students was performing a similar kind of activity, they gather together, make friends and chat, then some good male students will perform push-ups or some other kind of things to showcase their strength. Females will scream in amazement and then get attracted and done!

 

Looking at them, Wang Ming shook his head before he started running around the track at his top speed from the very start. This wasn't something very extraordinary and thus it didn't attract the attention of any of the girls.

 

But that wasn't it. The real magic lies in the stamina of the runner. Wang Ming maintained his top speed of 8.9 m/s for 4 laps of 500m each. This was his daily limit.

 

But even after running for 4 laps at this speed, he wasn't feeling much. 

 

'Huh? I can still continue?' Surprised by his own progress, he thought while continuing his laps with the same speed. Logically, he was injured so he should do less but he wasn’t tired yet. Should he continue? 

 

Hell Yeah! I will run till I feel pain!  

 

5 laps, 6 laps, 7 laps, 11 laps….

 

While running his 15th lap with a broken arm and weak body, his face became pale as a sheet, while his breathing hastened to match up with his super-fast heart. But still, he wasn't feeling tired from inside and thus, he didn't stop and continued taking his body to advance mode.

 

This is fun!

 

……

 

At the same time, in a corner of the playground, two beautiful girls in sportswear were sitting on the ground panting, supposedly after some intense workout.

 

As they sat down to grasp their breath, they caught the sight of super-fast crazy Wang Ming.

 

"Huh? I feel… I have...seen that guy...somewhere." One of the girls spoke as she tried grabbing some breath and stared at the departing figure of the well built muscular guy, along the track.

 

Due to the considerable distance and unkempt looks of Wang Ming, his features weren't clearly visible to the duo. With just a glance, let alone them, even Wang Ming's roommates will not be able to identify him. He wasn’t some celebrity after all.

 

"Qinling, now that you say so, I also feel that I have seen this guy." Another girl also calmed down his breath and spoke. Even she has seen the guy running around with a pale face somewhere. Was he really not a celebrity?

 

"Even you? Then I am surely not mistaken. But where?" Getting the recognition of her friend, she became even more confident.

 

Qinling kept staring at the running guy in order to recognize him but then her eyes suddenly shone in admiration of his speed, "Fas-"

 

However, before she could finish her words, her friend interjected, "Look, his condition doesn't look good. His face is pale, devoid of proper blood supply and he's struggling to maintain his balance with just one hand at that speed."

 

Coming to realisation, Qinling nodded her head and muttered, "But why is he continuing? Isn't that self-torture?"

 

"It's more like he's trying to kill himself." 

 

Qinling looked at her friend and said, "It indeed looks like that. But why? And who'll be that crazy?" 

 

But midway through her speech, her eyes suddenly popped out, as if she saw a ghost and then she hurriedly turned her head towards the Wang Ming on the track field, who was running his 20th lap, “It's him… Crazy Romeo."

5