Ch 15 | Underground Office
55 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Are we crashing down?" Wang Ming shouted out loud in inquiry while crouching down on the floor and holding his head with both the hands.

 

But his inquiry received no results. Three men who came along with him, Secretary Song, and two ferocious bodyguards were standing still with unfazed expressions on their faces.

 

They didn’t care about life or death?! 

 

A crazy thought popped up in his head but it died down soon. If not for the fact that they were talking with human emotions just before entering this elevator, he would have thought that they are some kind of puppets.

 

'The heck! Why did I follow these fellows?', Wang Ming cursed inwardly. But then his thoughts suddenly came to an abrupt halt.

 

'Why am I becoming so emotional again? Why am I showing these many emotions? I am not supposed to!' Unknowingly, after waking up in the clinic, he started showing so many emotions on his face.

 

Thinking about this, from the talk with Doctor Song Huang after waking up, till here. He is cursing inwardly when he feels like doing so, he is panicking when there's something important, and many such cases. But, to wrap it up in one, subconsciously his sealed emotions are leaking.

 

Thinking up to this, he panicked again, 'Why is it happening? If I show up more emotions and get involved with other people, I'll only harm them.'

 

While he was racking up his brain, he came to a sudden realisation, 'Is it due to that dream? That voice? That darkness?'

 

‘That shouldn’t be the reason, right?’

 

But, before he can think more on this, he heard the call of the ferocious bodyguard from before, "What are you crouching down for? Stand up and follow us?"

 

"Hmm?" Wang Ming lifted up his head and saw the door of the elevator opening and the feeling of weightlessness was also gone.

 

"Stand up! From here onwards, you'll meet higher-ups. Answer them honestly if you are questioned or don't blame me." One of the ferocious bodyguards cracked his fist with loud noise and glared at him as if he'll eat him alive if he dares to defy the commands.

 

"Ok" Wang Ming stood up straight and stretched his shirt and tidied it up with his only working hand, right hand, before following them again.

 

After exiting the elevator, what stood in front of him was a premium looking office. Donned up with expensive tiles, premium leather-based couch, table made up with exclusive Indian sandalwood, etc.

 

Even the pen lying on the table was much more expensive than his monthly living expenses.

 

'Where's this place?' He thought, when the people ahead of him, Secretary Song and the bodyguards bowed down, revealing the front to him.

 

A man with a majestic and refined aura dressed up in a similarly majestic and dominant looking business suit, giving off a feeling oppressing for every life in front of him was sitting on the central chair while several more elders were also sitting beside him surrounding the conference table.

 

"Ning… Ning Qiang?!" Wang Ming's body trembled and he finally lost all control over his body and emotions.

 

Who was Ning Qiang? Why was his reaction so intense? 

 

Ning Qiang is the chairman of Ning Corporation. The Big Boss of the entire Nan Hai City. He controls everything in the city, from lives to economy; at least in the view of the general public.

 

Getting sight of this big boss was as difficult as finding another sun in our solar system.

 

Wang Ming controlled his trembling body finally and bowed down in greeting, "Greetings to Chairman Ning."

 

"Umm", Ning Qiang accepted the greeting with a nod before turning towards the man sitting on his right.

 

The man on his right was a man wearing an ancient-looking hooded jacket. He stood up from his chair and then leisurely walked towards Wang Ming. Reaching the shocked and yet to recover Wang Ming, he held his right hand.

 

Wang Ming recovered from his shock from the touch and felt a heavy shackle on his wrist. He turned and saw the man in an ancient hooded jacket was holding his hand, but he wasn't able to free himself from the grip, no matter how much he tried. As if he was fighting against a giant with immense strength.

 

Panic painted his face again, "Is he going to push me down? Were they talking about this satisfaction?"

 

‘Damnit! I better commit suicide! I don’t want this kind of accident!’

 

2