4: Mini Shopping Trip…
579 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Apologies. I was going to post this yesterday but I felt super shitty yesterday and didn’t get around to editing/posting this chapter till now... so... yep. Hope you enjoy!

“Elle...” I heard someone say...

“Mmmff...” I groaned sleepily into my pillow.

“Elle?” The voice grew louder.

“Ugh. Mmmff, mmm...” I groaned more, snuggling deeper into my bed.

“Elle!” The voice shouted.

“Ahh! Wha? Why?” I rolled over to stare at Samantha who was standing over me with her hands on her hips.

“You need to get up now. We’re heading into town. We’ve got stuff to do.” She said as she bore into my soul with her eyes.

I stared at the brown haired girl. It was super straight and went half way down her back. It framed her soft round face perfectly. Her little nose and pouty lips. Big dark brown eyes and thin arched eyebrows. She was currently wearing a flowery dress that went just above her knees. Showing off her long thin legs and cute round butt. She had big hips and smallish breasts. And stood at 5’5 tall. She was actually a bit taller than me now. So I guess that I’m probably 5’2 or 3 now. Samantha is super thin and has little to no muscle mass. She has a slight 6 pack if you look close enough, but other than that she can’t seem to gain any muscles to her infinite frustration.

But what she lacks in physical strength she makes up in beauty and intelligence. Not to mention stubbornness and an endless supply of stamina. Ahem. She can go for hours if you know what I mean... seriously. Her partners always end up leaving exhausted but extremely happy. She probably would have brought home the blue-haired floaty girl (who’s name I forgot) if it wasn’t for the Emergence. She especially likes Emerged partners as they can usually keep up with her. She once brought home a lizard guy not too long ago, similar to the one that we saw at the club. They went at it for like half a day... no joke. The amount of water that they drank... anyway. If you haven’t guessed it already, Samantha is Pansexual... and extremely sexually active...

I sighed. “What stuff?” I rolled back and smooched my head back into my pillow.

“We need to pick up some basic clothing items for you. Maybe a couple of outfits. Some sanitary items, makeup, a couple pairs of shoes that actually fit you. Stuff like that. Then we need to register you as an emerged so we need to go down to the OMR offices. Then, you can come back and chill or whatever. But we really need to do this shit today. You can’t go to college with baggy pants, giant shoes and no bra. Plus you know that they need you registered as an emerged in order to transfer Alan’s records to Elle.” She explained.

“Mmmff...” I moaned again into my pillow.

“ELLE!” She shouted.

“Fine! I’m up!” I cried out in frustration. I sat up and rubbed the sand out of my eyes...

“You need a shower. Come on. You can use mine.” She said as she grabbed my hand and practically dragged me from my soft warm bed. She dragged me through my bedroom, picked up a fresh towel and pulled me into her flowery perfume scented room. She then proceeded to drag me into her bathroom and placed me in front of her shower.

In a flash she stripped me. Ripping off my t-shirt and ill fitting boxers. I didn’t realise what she actually did until she started talking... Hey! I’m not a morning person! Okay?

“What?! That’s so unfair! You just became a girl and you have bigger breasts than me!” She exclaimed as she fondled my boobs without shame. “Mmm. They are nice and firm though wow...” She breathed as she started to stroke them erotically.

Suddenly realising that I’m actually fully naked and that my horny best friend was shamelessly feeling me up, I quickly stepped away from her... Stop judging me! I told you I’m not a morning person! I need my cup of tea before my brain starts moving...

“Hey! Stop it! I’m not your toy!” I shouted angrily.

“Not yet anyway...” She mumbled.

“Hey!” I said loudly. Snapping my fingers in front of her face to get her attention. “Stop, it!” I said. Becoming more annoyed by the second.

She struggled to look in my eyes. “Uh... sorry. You’re just, way, too perfect not to look at.” She said to my eyes before quickly reverting back to staring at my body.

“I... um...” She paused and bit down on her lips. “I think I need to go... I think that if I stay in here any longer I’ll just pounce on you... oh my god those thighs... mmm. I just want to squish my head in there...” She practically moaned at the end there. She bit down on her lips again and took one last look at my body. Her hand started to hover slightly towards my vagina before she clenched her fists and quickly ran out of the bathroom door, slamming it behind her.

“Uhh. Feel free to use my shampoo and conditioner, and my body wash... please.” She called through the door. Even through the door you could hear her voice quiver.

Oh god... this was going to happen a lot wasn’t it? She never did this when I was a guy... okay I’m lying. She did hit on me when I was a guy but she hits on everyone. But never to this extent. I better watch out and make sure I’m not alone with her for too long otherwise she will actually pounce on me... 

Uhhh... why am I suddenly tingly? Oh. Oh! No. No. Nope. Not happening. I will not have sex with Samantha. She is one of my best friends and even though she is really hot. And horny. I will not have sex with her... I will not become one of her one night stands... but what happens if it goes beyond that though? What if she gets addicted and wants me all of the time? No! Stop it! Bad Elle! Holy shit. A few days ago I wasn’t attracted to anyone... now I’m definitely feeling attraction towards Samantha. This is nuts... Okay. Clear head... calm the body... go and have a fucking shower. Scratch that. Just a shower. No fucking involved... I’m totally not thinking about having sex in the shower with Samantha now... nope, totally gonna wash now.

I turned on... uh, switched on... Twisted. The. Shower. Thing. So that it was activated. I then stepped into the shower and started washing myself. And for the first time in years, I actually looked at myself while showering and noticed something... off. I felt my entire body and looked at my arms, legs, everything and... holy shit. I have no body hair... like at all. My legs had no hair, my armpits and vagina had no hair, my butt didn’t have hair. Not even my arms or face had any hair. Well, except for the obvious of course. But... was this normal? Maybe it was an added bonus to being given powers by Spentricus? Did she have a no body hair power? Oh never mind. I’ll figure it out later...

Fortunately when I was younger I had really long hair so I know how to wash and take care of long hair. I would have kept it long if not for my father, who said that it made me look like a big sissy wimp, and other demeaning names, until I relented and got it cut... Anyway. I washed everything and quickly hopped out of the shower. I patted my hair until it was damp and wrapped the towel around my chest. And very cautiously walked into Samantha’s bedroom.

I then got hit by a very familiar scent. Samantha’s, ahem... sex smells... it seems like she released some of her pent up desires... hopefully she was a little less horny now...

Samantha came back into the room, but instead of coming in fully, she just stopped by the door and stared at me for a moment, before finally talking.

“Hey... I, uh... left some clothes on my bed for you. We’re about the same size so... yeah. Uh, I don’t have a bra for your... perfect boobs though. They are way too big and firm for my bras. So uh... yeah. Um, you can just wear one of your hoodies for now to help cover up the fact that you’re going without a bra... and um, yeah! I’m just, gonna wait outside...” She said very awkwardly. She was trying and failing to make eye contact with me that whole time and her breath was all shaky and breathy.

Okay... never mind... she’s still horny. Honestly I should have expected that...

I quickly got dressed, pulling on the... did she really give me one of her panties? Oh, wait it’s from a new packet. It’s lying on the dresser... After I put on the new panties. I quickly pulled on the black leggings... OMG... these feel heavenly! And the cropped black t-shirt. I paused briefly to look in the mirror and wow did I look cute! Maybe I should get some clothes like this at a later date? I quickly pulled my other white hoodie over me (I have two... I like hoodies... a lot.) and pulled my hair through... and wow... the giant hoodie makes me look adorable! ...Wait. Did I really just say adorable? Cute is fine. But adorable? Okay... I’m definitely learning more about myself today... Once I was dressed. (I put on a pair of white socks as well if you must know) I called Samantha back in.

“Wow Elle! You look soooo cute! It looks like you’re wearing your giant boyfriend’s hoodie or something!” She gushed over me.

“Kay... come over here Elle and sit! I’m just going to put a little bit of makeup on you... not much, but just a little bit of mascara and eyeliner around your eyes and a bit of lipgloss. I just want to bring out your beautiful eyes.” She said as she started to quickly apply the makeup. Before continuing. “I’m actually super jealous. You don’t even need makeup really. Your genetic makeup is just flawless.” She said as she continued to apply the makeup onto my face.

I didn’t really want to put the makeup on. But I consented to it. Because it was either this, or be chased around the house and held down until she applied it to me... She did it once when we were younger. She chased me around her house until she tackled me and held me down as makeup was applied to me. Jack also helped hold me down. But I got him back when I held him down in turn and let her put makeup on him as well... Ah, the memories...

“All done! Have a look!” She announced gleefully as she pushed me around to face the mirror.

...Wow! Just, Wow! It’s so weird how so little makeup can make such a big difference. The mascara made my long eyelashes look luscious and fluttered beautifully every time I blinked. The eyeliner just made my green eyes pop! On a whim I switched them to my Emerged eyes instead and woah! They look sooo pretty like this! The lip gloss made my lips look super shiny and all the more kissable. I, I’m so happy! Why am I so happy? Bah! Who cares? I’m happy because I’m happy! I couldn’t contain my happiness and let out a loud squeal of delight.

‘Thump’ I heard running and then suddenly the door burst open and Jack rushed in.

“I heard the squeal! What’s wrong?” He asked with concern.

“Jack! Perfect! Have a look at Elle! Doesn’t she look beautiful?” Samantha asked happily.

I turned around and Jack’s reaction said all I needed to know... but he spoke anyway.

“Beautiful? No. Gorgeous? Abso’frickin’lutely!” He exclaimed as he stared at my face.

I blushed a deep crimson. Before looking around for shoes.

“Do you have any shoes for me?” I asked Samantha hopefully. My shoes were way too big now. And even though I didn’t mention it before, they were super uncomfortable to walk in yesterday.

“Unfortunately, you have smaller feet than me. If I had to guess they are a size six (UK) and I have size eight feet. So these are the only pair that I have that ‘might’ fit you... maybe. They’ll probably be a bit on the big side but they will do for now... I hope.” Samantha explained as she gave me a slightly old and worn pair of black and white checkered vans.

“I was about to chuck these out so, if they fit, you can keep them.” She said as I started to put them on.

By some miracle, they did fit. Not perfectly, but they fit well enough that I could happily walk around in them for a while.

Once I got my ‘new’ shoes on everything else was a blur. Samantha turned into the equivalent of a human whirlwind and rushed around grabbing stuff and finished getting ready. I had barely enough time to have a quick cup of tea and a piece of toast before she dragged me outside to the waiting taxi. Which she called earlier while I was in the shower. We quickly got in, and we were on our way.

We soon arrived at the nearby shopping centre. Where, once again, Samantha dragged me out of the cab and into nearby stores. It was again a bit of a blur after that. Lots of clothes and the slight touching of sensitive body parts which Samantha kept, mostly, on the DL because we were in public. The first thing we did was get my breasts measured, and get some bras that fit. It turns out that I do have D cups and the moment that I put on a bra... well, it just felt nice to have some support...

Next we got a few packs of panties and a various assortment socks, tights and other such things. After we finished gathering all of the required female undergarments. We headed to a nearby thrift store... there we bought quite a lot of secondhand clothes. Not like, a massive amount. But enough so that I could make a few different outfits with them... we got a bunch of female t-shirts, some blouses, a couple pairs of jeans, some skirts and dresses (at Samantha’s insistence) and even a coat. We then went to another store and bought some leggings... and a couple of shoes that actually fit me. After that we took a quick trip into the nearby drug store and picked up a few makeup items alongside some other sanitary items... Not much, just a couple of mascaras, some eyeliner pens, some blush, a couple of lipsticks and a few different types of lipgloss. By the time we finished, we had almost completely drained Samantha’s money reserves...

When we got here she insisted on buying me everything. And if there was something that I really wanted, I could get it with my own money. Non of us were particularly rich. Most of our money went to either rent or food, the rest of it was then allocated to stuff like clothes or games or whatever. I think the reason that Samantha insisted on buying everything was because she didn’t trust me when it came to fashion... which I understand, because as a guy I would only wear jeans, trackys and hoodies. Not to mention she also takes a course in fashion design at college. So I’m willing to just let the fashionista do her thing.

“Well, I think that’s all we can buy today... I’m almost broke... We will have to come back in a few weeks when I have money again...” Samantha said as she walked next to me carrying 2 of the 4 bags.

“Why didn’t you just let me use my own money? Or I could have just split the cost with you...” I reasoned.

“One: I honestly don’t think you even have enough fashion sense to dress properly as a guy, let alone as a girl. And Two: You know that I like buying stuff for people so it’s fine.” Samantha explained as we turned to go down another part of the shopping centre.

“Fine... I do appreciate you getting all of this stuff for me though, so thanks Samantha! But please, next time let’s split the cost, okay?”

“Okay... next time we’ll split it.” She agreed reluctantly. “Oh, and you’re welcome.” She said with a smile before continuing the journey towards what seemed like the food part of the centre.

We carried on heading towards our destination, when suddenly something caught my eye. I slowed and came to a stop outside a store, where a mannequin was wearing an outfit that was just, 100% me. It was wearing a black leather jacket that stopped at the waist, the creamy white blouse looked super silky and soft, it also had a black pair of skinny jeans on that had teared knees and was topped off with a pair of black ankle boots that had a couple inches of heel on them. I don’t know why. But I wanted it. I wanted it bad!

Samantha suddenly realised that I wasn’t next to her anymore and turned around to find me staring almost obsessively at the mannequin. She wandered back to me and bumped my shoulder slightly.

“I take it back. You do have a good eye for fashion. That is a very cute outfit...” She smiled at me proudly before continuing. “Do you want to get it?” She asked as I just nodded. Not breaking eyesight with the mannequin. “Well as I said before, I’m practically broke now so you will have to buy it yourself. Come on now.” She said as she gently pulled me into the store.

As soon as we entered I immediately asked the nearby store lady if I could buy that outfit on the mannequin.

“Yes of course dear! I’ll just grab the items now... Do you want to wear them out?” She asked.

“Yes please!” I responded. A smile quickly forming on my face.

As the shop lady got the items for me Samantha came back with two items... I didn’t even realise she left.

“You’re getting these as well okay?” She said as she thrusted the items into my hands.

It was a pair of brown heeled boots that almost went to the knee and a... purse?

“I completely forgot about getting you a purse. It’s basically a must for any girl.” She said, right before the lady came back with the outfit.

“Here you go dear...” She said as she placed the items on the counter.

I quickly bought all of the items and carried the outfit to the nearby changing room. Samantha meanwhile was putting the brown boots into one of the bags and fiddled around with my new purse. (Which was black with navy blue trim if you must know.) I quickly ripped off my clothes and put on the outfit. I struggled with the heels slightly but managed to stand up properly. I turned and looked in the mirror to see how I looked.

Wow, wow, wow! Do I look hot! I am definitely going to be wearing black a lot from now on! It flatters me so well! Damn, I’m going to be turning heads with this on... I quickly picked up my previous clothes and chucked them into one of the bags that I had. I then exited the booth and started to walk towards Samantha. I struggled with the heels a bit, but soon got the hang of them to my surprise.

“Wow girl! You lookin fine! And damn! You’re even walking in heels like a pro! I’m jelly. It took me ages to master high heels...” Samantha said as she openly ogled at me.

“I know! It’s a bit weird how easy heels are though... I thought they would be a lot harder...”  I said in confusion.

I thanked the shop lady before we left the store. We then quickly walked over to the nearby Mac Donald’s and got a couple of burgers... we decided to eat outside on a bench since for once it was a nice day, and wasn’t either, totally grey or raining. We sat mostly in silence as we ate, watching the occasional person walk by or seagull that decided to swoop down and grab a piece of potential food off of the ground. I even saw a crow or... actually it was too big to be a crow. It must be a raven. It landed on a bench a few benches away from us and just stared at me... or it felt as if it was staring at me. I shrugged it off though as my attention got drawn by something, or I should say, someone else.

A guy walked slowly down the path opposite us. I watched him as he walked. He wore a tight t-shirt and a pair of jeans. His arms were huge! They were big and muscular and strained tightly against his shirt. His ass and legs were muscular too and I could tell that he definitely worked out. His chest was also very toned and I could just imagine him bench pressing with his hot sweaty body on full display. He had a handsomely chiseled face and short cropped black hair. But what took my attention the most was a little lower down... Damn. That bulge! He must be packing some serious heat... I unknowingly started to bite my lower lip slightly as I continued to watch him.

Samantha, noticing my casual staring and lip bite, followed my gaze to the guy. “Wow... He’s cute...” She said slowly.

“Yeah...” I admitted. Before suddenly realising that I said that out loud. I blushed hard.

“I uh, I mean...” I started before Samantha cut me off.

“It’s fine Elle! You can like guys. He IS, very cute.” She reassured me, punctuating the is.

“I, uh... sorry. It’s just weird for me ya know? A few days ago I didn’t find anyone attractive. But now I’m definitely attracted to girls. And now apparently to boys as well...” I admitted. My blush growing deeper.

“Wait, attracted to girls? But the only girl that you’ve really seen properly recently... Was me! You’re attracted to me, aren’t you?!” She almost shouted in realisation.

I sighed. “Of course I find you attractive. I’d have to be blind and deaf to not find you attractive.” I stated it like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Samantha’s smile grew into a massive grin when I said that. “But, I’m still not going to sleep with you.” I said adamantly.

She frowned slightly before muttering “We’ll see...” under her breath.

Changing the subject she brought up something that has been on her mind for a while.

“Elle?” She asked getting my attention. “I just wanted to ask, do you know that your mannerisms have changed?” She asked me curiously.

“What? Changed how?” I asked confused.

“Well for example, recently you’ve been acting a lot more feminine. You walk like a girl, you can walk in heels with ease like you’ve been doing it for years... Throughout this entire meal you have been eating your burger with small bites like a girl does, where as before you would just hork it down. You have even been dabbing your lips with the napkins so you don’t smudge you’re makeup. You use your hands a lot more when making gestures like a girl does... And even now you’re crossing your legs like a girl!” She pointed out as she looked at me strangely.

I looked down at my legs, which were indeed crossed like a girl. I uncrossed them, but it felt wrong somehow... so instead I recrossed them with the other leg on top.

“Huh. Weird... Maybe it has something to do with when I emerged? Or maybe it’s from Spentricus? I don’t know...” I pondered, before shrugging it off and getting up.

“Anyway we really should be getting to the OMR offices now...” I said as I picked up the rubbish from lunch and chucked it into the nearby bin.

“Okay... Well as long as you know and you’re okay with it, then I guess it’s fine...” Samantha said. Still concerned, but was okay as long as Elle was as well.

They then proceeded to call a taxi and get a ride further into town. They were soon standing outside the OMR offices... it use to be an old library, but got converted after the first emergence. Now it’s the main office in the county. There are others, but this one was the closest by far. As we walked up the steps towards the door I noticed a few scorch marks here and there and a smashed window at a store nearby. Which, all things considered was a lot better than it could have been.

When we entered we were both shocked on how there was barely anyone in here. The Emergence only happened two days ago so... why was this place so empty?

“Ah, a couple of late comers!” A young man said. I looked over in his direction.

“Huh?” I asked confused.

“Most people just came in either straight after the emergence happened, or yesterday. Which was a nice change. We were super busy, but it’s better to have a quick heavy flood than a long one. Which it was for the first two times.” He explained.

“Anyway go over to the waiting room and the Doctor will call you in.” He said as he pointed in the direction of the waiting room.

“Thanks.” I said as we went through and sat down.

Literally seconds after I sat down the door opened and in walked a very tiny, young fox girl in a lab coat.

“Hello! I’m Dr Dean. Are you both Emerged? Or just one of you?” She asked cheerfully.

“Uh, just me.” I said as I stared at her huge fluffy ears and tail. Her tail was so large it actually looked bigger than the rest of her body.

“Cool! Right this way then! Your friend can come too if she wants. We encourage emotional support.” She said smoothly, before she quickly turned around and walked back into the hallway she came from. Her giant tail swishing adorably as she walked.

We soon entered a room that has been recently been painted white. I could still smell the smell of fresh paint.

“Uhh...” Samantha said before she was cut off.

“Just so you know. I’m actually 28 years old. For some reason most fox girls end up looking a lot younger than they actually are...” Dr Dean said while smiling at the same time.

“How did you know...” Samantha started...

“Oh, it’s a question I get quite a lot, so don’t worry. Plus it was written all over your face, that you were just dying to ask me the moment you saw me...” She explained as she finished with a smirk.

“Oh, well okay then!” Samantha smiled.

“Anyway, would you please step on that metal plate there please. Don’t worry it’s not dangerous or anything, it’s just a tool to help any potential out of control powers and helps keep them contained.” Dr Dean said as she pointed at the metal plate on the floor.

“Um okay...” I said as I stepped onto it. Nothing happened.

“So what is your legal name please?” She asked as she logged onto the computer at the desk and opened up a document of some kind.

“Oh... uh I guess it would be Alan Matthias Poolbrook...” I said nervously.

“Poolbrook? You wouldn’t happen to be related to Henry Poolbrook? Of Poolbrook Industries?” She asked curiously.

I cringed at her question. “Uh yeah... He’s my father...” I answered cautiously.

“Huh, interesting...” She said as she finished typing my name in.

“Oh! Okay. Wow, so you went through some changes then.” She looked at me with a friendly smile.

“Uh yeah...” I said as I shuffled my feet nervously.

“So... next thing. Do you have any powers to declare?” She asked with another smile.

“Oh! uh, yes. I can do this.” I said as I brought out my claws.

“Hmm! Fascinating...” She said as she looked closer at them... “Anything else?” She asked, looking back at my face.

“Uh, yeah. I’m also pretty strong now...” I said carefully.

“How strong?” She asked cautiously.

“Uh... I don’t know? I kinda broke my door handle the other day but other than that? No clue.” I said as I retracted my claws.

“Hmm... okay then...” She said as she typed something onto the document.

“Can you change back and forth at all? Or do you just have the one form?” She asked suddenly.

“What? What do you mean?” I asked with both curiosity and confusion.

“Sometimes Emerged can switch back and forth between forms... it’s a lot more common in Trans Emerged though for some reason.” She explained.

“Oh... no I don’t think I can. I’ve not tried it. I didn’t think that I could.” I said while rubbing the back of my head,

“Could you try it? Just in case?” She asked me gently.

“O-okay...” I said. I tried to focus... focus on the person that I was before, focused on Alan... and. Nothing.

“I’m sorry but I can’t.” I apologised.

“That’s fine. It was worth checking anyway, it couldn’t hurt.” She said as she typed something onto the document.

“Any other powers then? Or is that it?” She asked patiently.

I thought about it for a second before replying “Uh, nope. That’s it.” I lied. Samantha gave me a confused look but Dr Dean didn’t see it.

“Cool! Then I will just finish up your powers section... Uh... right. Do you have a new name for yourself?” She asked happily.

“Um, yeah... Ellen Maeve Poolbrook...” I answered.

“Cute name! Ell... Ma... brook...” She muttered as she typed.

“Okay! You are now Ellen Maeve Poolbrook, and you are registered in the Emerged class ranking as an Emerged Class Two. Which is basically the same as one but shows you as someone who may cause accidental damages... such as door handles.” She announced happily.

“Now to finish up the rest of your second alias... okay almost done! Can you please keep a straight face for a second please...” She said as she fiddled with a camera on a stand.

I smiled neutrally and didn’t move a muscle while she took my picture.

“And... there! Your documents are done!” She said smoothly.

“Soooo. Second alias? What’s that?” I asked curiously.

“Oh we basically have to create a new person and then register the new you and the old you as the same person... It’s a bit annoying but it helps with keeping your identity a secret in case of uh potential problems...” She explained.

“Oh! That’s kinda helpful actually.” I gave a sigh of relief. Now hopefully my father won’t discover what happened to me yet.

“We’ll get you a copy of the documents by probably Tuesday but Thursday at the latest. Do you want to pick them up or send them somewhere?” She asked. Her fingers hovering over the keyboard.

“Better if you pick them up...” Samantha said.

I looked at her for a second in confusion before realisation hit me. “Oh yeah... Um, yes, pick up please...” I answered.

“Okay... I will need your phone number and email then...” She said as she typed.

I told her my phone number and email address... after that, we left... all done and dusted. We then called another taxi and went straight home. The rest of the day wasn’t really that exciting. I took my new clothes into my room. I then grabbed some bin bags and started dumping anything that was too big for me now into them. Which turned out to be every pair of trousers, shoes, and every shirt that wasn’t a t-shirt. Then I carefully placed those bags by the door. I then got another bin bag and chucked in all of my guy underwear and some pairs of socks that were either way too big or had holes in them. And a few old socks that I had been meaning to get rid of anyway.

I then took the trousers, shirts and shoes bags to Jack’s room. So he can pick through them and keep what he wants. The rest of it will go to good will or something... As for my underwear and socks? I just chucked them into the garbage. I don’t think anyone, would want those. I then went back into my room and carefully put my new clothes and such away. I put the makeup on my vanity table... yes I have a vanity table... it was Samantha’s old one... but I never really used it for anything other than holding books and stuff. Once I had put away all of my new stuff, I chilled, ate and then went to bed.

The only thing I was kind of dreading now, was having to go to college tomorrow...

17