God kingdom
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After some days Jake woke up and there were some extra memories of a person.

"Prince you finally woke up."A voice came from the side of the bed where a young girl was sitting and keeping an close eye on Jake

Jake had taken some days to read all the memories and from there he knew that the original body owner was a prince of a god kingdom and he had recently broken through into divine realm as a cultivator and when his soul was being nurtured with divine energy and was promoting it into a divine soul , at that time Jake soul came out of nowhere and mixed with the soul and swallowed the prince soul and then received the nourishment of the divine energy and had promoted his soul into a higher divine soul. Ultimately taking the control of the body.

Someone entered the room.

"Brother you finally woke up. Ahh ,its a relief we thought that someone had sneaked attack on your soul."A fat man entered the room and had finally taken a breath of relief

"James big brother when my soul had completely transformed , I accidentally got some unknown energy helping my soul to promote from a low level to a high level divine soul."James was telling as others might know about this so might as well tell it myself

James fatty was suddenly happy as Cooper [aka Jake] had skipped two boundaries of soul realm and had been promoted to high level divine soul boundary without having to use any heaven and earth treasure. He was so surprised as body can be promoted to higher realm by going through tribulation but soul can only be promoted by rare treasures.

 

James saw his brother thinking about something so he woke him up "Brother you need to stabilize your current realm as your soul has been been too powerful so you should close for some time and see if your foundation had not been effected."

James then left with the maid.

Jake also observed through Cooper's memory and was able to feel that his current realm was not totally stable so he decided to clsoe up for some months to secure the foundation.

.

James was having a conversation with the king.

"Father there is no problem with brother and he might have gotten some chance and was able to promote his soul realm."

James told what Jake had told him.

King Weston was happy to know that nothing had happened to Cooper as he was known as the first genius of the family and was supposed to be able to get as strong as their first ancestor who had slayed a Nether wolf.

King looked towards his personal guard and said "Go and send three royal guards to protect Cooper and choose some smart not muscle headed people."

King then looked towards the eldest son Goren who was also the crown prince.

"You should go and make a trip to the border of the Fire Kingdom as they might do some mischieves and also ask the general to keep up the guard at the highest level for the time. And don't waste too much time and try to come as fast as you can."

"Yes father." Goren knew the importance of the matter so he immediately left.

"James you go and ask the guards to not let the news of Cooper's advancement out now."

James also left.

King Weston was alone in the room and was clenching his fist as he knew that the advancement of the soul realm of Cooper had given them a knew trump card and that Cooper will be able to advance to God realm in 10 - 20 years. And then the kingdom will be most stable and he would be able to pressurize the noble clans who are trying to disrupt the kingdoms stability from inside.

.

King's head guard came inside the camp of the royal guard. He came to the desk and asked the lady to send the royal guard 4 , 10 and 99 to him.

[There are thousand royal guard. 1-15--->God realm body refining cultivators.(1-->God General ,  2-5--> God commander and rest God soldier.)                                                                 16--110-->Divine king realm , 111-400 --> Divine General and rest divine commanders.

   9,99 and 999 positions are special as they are usually in charge of the intelligence inside the capital of the kingdom.

  Head guard is God king level and has number zero,]

                                   

Note : Realms --> Foundation - Spirit - Core - Earth - heaven - nature[sage] - divine -god-???.

 

           

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0