Hot it is…
2.1k 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the hassle with those idiots, Leon and Hina headed for the headquarters.

This time they didn't stop to greet anyone and directly went for the main area of the island where the headquarters was located.

But…

"So, are they both coming along with us to the office?" Hina asked Leon, seeing both Saeko and Saya were still following alongside them!

"…" Leon didn't reply back, apparently lost in his own thoughts

"Leon kun!?" seeing Leon distracted Hina yelped him to reality.

"Huh! Oh, what is it Hina nee?" Hearing Hina called his name Leon replied.

"Are you feeling alright? Hina asked

"Yeah! Everything's fine. I was just thinking about something" Leon consoled her seeing her worried look

"Mmm...I was asking, are they both coming with us?" Hina pointed towards Saeko and Saya, who were clinging to the left and right side of Leon respectively.

"Oh! Seko, Saya, you both are still here?" Leon asked surprisingly as if he had not noticed them until now.

"Where is your attention while walking on the road" Saya replied while lightly pinching Leon's cheek.

"Sorry, Sorry! I was just thinking about the weather" Leon apologized While scratching his head.

"Is it a problem, if we come with you?" Saeko asked Leon as she tightly held his hand, seemingly having no intention of leaving.

Leon lightly patted Seiko's head with his left hand as she was clinging to the right.

"Well, It is not a problem for me and Hina nee because she is a marine officer and me… well, you know.

But you too are still little girls, so right now you won't have the permission to enter the headquarters." Leon answered while holding both their little hands and rubbing them lightly.

"So, how to be an officer? Make me one!" Saeko immediately replied back

"Me too!" Saya chimed in from the other side

"Huh! Right now?" Leon had a bewildered expression seeing their eagerness.

"Were they so desperate to be an officer?" Leon thought

"Mm…" Saeko and Saya simply nodded their heads and their eyes full of determination. But why? Leon didn't know.

"Not now" Leon firmly replied.

"Wait until you reach 10. Then you can start training and join the marines" Leon really cared about them and he wasn't going to let them join now even if it was possible

'People need to be a certain age before joining the marines and they were still 5.

They need to be at least 10 years old to start their training otherwise they might have some complications with their body while growing up'.

Humph..." they simply Pouted and looked the other way. Both Saya and Saeko looked unconvinced with Leon's answer.

Leon didn't know what to say to these two cute 'dumplings' making such cute expressions.

'If this was a day or two before, then, He might have rallied with them to the headquarters and asked to be a marine officer to the fleet admiral himself!

The fleet admiral would have instead become happy with joy and would have personally come to greet him! Such was his great influence!

And this would have been absolutely fine, given he was a bona fide 5-year-old and a 5-year-old has permission to do shit like this on a regular basis. No questions asked!

But it was a little different now. Before, he was a 5-year-old but looked like a 10-year-old. Now he physically looked like a 10-year-old but mentally was 17 years old'.

He neglected the 5 years he spent here as all he did was eat, shit and sleep.

Hina was quietly observing the cute banter of these three kids. Well, two to be exact.

'Leon's change in attitude didn't go unnoticed by her'.

First, how he handled the incident with those goons and now this clear way of thinking.

"Well, are you both sure you want to start training right now to become a marine?" seeing Leon's helplessness Hina called out to them.

Both Saeko and Saya Looked towards Hina.

"You Know, Leon will continue to grow, right?" with their attention on her. Hina asked them another question.

"?...?" Both Saeko and Saya looked confused not understanding, what she was trying to say.

Even Leon didn't understand.

"Hah! kids..." Hina sighed softly.

Then suddenly, she took one step forward towards Leon and stopped abruptly with a feminine pose that showed her womanly charm.

She stood with her right hand on her hips and her left hand was slightly ruffling her beautiful long hair as the morning sun was shining brightly behind her back. Furthermore, because of the sudden stop. Her assets, both her bust and her hips showed their overwhelming volume and elasticity by swaying up and down. Couple that with her gorgeous looks, model figure and the slight, rare smile on her face made every bystander standstill on the spot.

Their eyes simply glued towards one direction without blinking and had their mouth agape.

Same with Leon, as he was the first and the closest victim of this crime. Literally, a few centimeters apart or his face would have been inside her valley.

Saeko and Saya were simply standing there dumbfounded and staring at her.

"Paa!..." after a few moments, a sharp sound resounded in the vicinity.

Everyone looked towards the direction of the sound. Turns out, an old man fell victim to Hina's brutality, while his wife was standing beside him! Then, the wife brought him back to reality with a loving slap.

Hina didn't mind the looks she got after, but simply looked towards Saeko and Saya.

"Leon kun will keep growing... You might not!" Hina repeated her words to them

Saeko and Saya still didn't quite get, what she was trying to say by doing that embarrassing pose but intuitively tilted their head down and looked at their own body!

'Immediately, all the stars aligned together for them!'

"We understand! We will start our training after we reach the age of 10 years!" They both replied in unison and with firm determination.

"Good! Girls should be quick-witted" Hina complimented them "There is a saying 'Girls mature faster than boys' Guess its true" Hina replied while smiling at them.

Then the three of them looked towards Leon, who had for some reason closed his eyes and was inhaling long and relaxed breaths as if he was having some problem while breathing.

"Leon kun, what happened" Hina inquired.

Hearing Hina calling him Leon opened his eyes.

"Hahaha! Nothing, I just forgot to breathe after seeing Hina-nee looking so beautiful….and sexy!" Leon replied with a grin

"W-w-what? You Brat! Where did you learn those words?" Hina pinched Leon's cheeks.

It's not like she didn't notice the looks those men were giving her but none of them had the guts to come out and give their opinion of her, Did they?

And this brat was directly embarrassing her with his sweet words!

"Aau..!" Leon groaned, rubbing his reddened cheeks after Hina pinched him.

"Well, if Hina nee can show things like that, can't I at least run my mouth?" Leon countered back with a grin

"You brat, I will teach you later" Hina replied, knowing, he was messing with her and looked the other way while pouting.

"When did this brat become so cheeky?" Hina thought

"Saeko, Saya. Both of you go home from here. I will try to come in the evening and play with you and if not then definitely tomorrow. I Promise" Leon said while patting their head. He did that a lot.

"Mmm…" Saeko simply nodded

"You better not forget it!" Saya just threatened him.

"I will not!" Leon saluted as if a marine was saluting his officer

***

After that, both of them left and Leon and Hina continued towards the office but…

"Ahh! What's going on? Why am I feeling so hot today?" Leon complained in his mind.

Form the moment her regained his consciousness in the morning, he felt a little odd throughout his body.

After he left his house the warm feeling in his body increased a tad bit, but he figured it must have been due to the hot season, and not drinking enough water as he was quite chubby! So he bought some water to drink in the market.

But now, he was pretty clear that it was not because of the season or his chubbiness. Clearly now he felt the warm energy coursing wildly throughout his body.

The most perplexing part was, all of the energy seemed to be converging, at a certain part of his body; And he wasn't quite sure what to make of it.

[/author] Do leave some likes and comments:) And, i hope you enjoyed reading it.

4