Chapter 1- Inappropriate jokes and Busty Older woman
79 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1

The sound of countless droplets falling were heard across the rooms.

Every guest wore black clothing, and the atmosphere was silent and cold.

A boy sat beside a closed coffin , and was making fed up expression. The people other than him wore solemn faces, but no one paid heed to it.

The boy wished he could draw out his phone, but knew it would be disrespectful.

As an alternative, He took out a pen and an old sketchbook.

After a few minutes, A largely built man approached and sat beside him.

"Hey, Kid. What are you... drawing there?", He said.

The man wore the same black color and looked like he just shed a tear. Slightly red nose and swollen eyelids.

The boy had drawn a pair of balloons that looked strangely like a pair of breasts, so he quickly flipped a page and showed it to the man.

"Oh, you were drawing... A donkey? It seems that art isn't your specialty.", He said, stifling a giggle.

The boy looked away with a tinge of red in his ears.

That donkey was more shameful than a pair of breasts. The fact that the man didn't even mention the phallus shaped object sticking under the donkey, made it even more shameful.

Now, In the area around him, he and the man were the only ones that didn't have a solemn face. Someone paid heed and noticed this.

"What's up with you guys?", Asked a girl with dark hair, The same solemn face.

"Oh, nothing. Just a silly scribble.", The man said as he gave her the old sketchbook.

The girl saw the donkey, but flipped the page onto a pair of breasts.

"Ugh, Is this really all you draw?", Said the girl.

"What's wrong?", Asked the man.

The girl held the sketchbook up and showed it.

The boy's eyes suddenly widened and his ears grew redder.

"Hey, that's a really detailed drawing. Maybe art is your specialty!", Said the man with a louder laugh.

Everyone heard the man's laughter and saw what was happening.

"Y'know, You don't really look that bad, Kid. I can help you with some, if you know what I mean."

"Oh shut up. He doesn't need a fat woman, He needs one with curves. Like my daughter!"

"Hold on! I'm gonna have to stop you right there."

And thus started a session of inappropriate jokes and insults.

The room gradually burst into smiles and laughter, unlike the time it was only filled with solemn faces.

The price for this moment of joy was the boy's embarrasment, but that doesn't really matter does it?


Sitting on a bench outside of his house, The boy was munching on a bag of chips.

He needed to find a place where he wouldn't be affected by embarrassment, and at the same time, Still close by.

He wasn't grieving, just finding a way to wait everything out.

"Pascal? Is that you?", Said a feminine voice from behind him.

He looked behind him and saw a lady with dyed blond hair.

She was wearing a black jacket and a grey shirt underneath. Below, She wore green colored jeans and black tainted heeled boots.

She was wearing a color appropriate for the occasion, But what struck the boy's attention was the cardboard box she was carrying.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be inside with your family?", She said.

She sat next to the boy and set the box aside.

"Hey, Why aren't you answering...?", She asked.

"I just wanted to stay outside...", He said.

The woman stared at him for a while.

Pascal swung his leg and kicked off the surface of a puddle underneath.

His leg stiffened a bit after a sharp pain struck it.

"Well, Are you okay? Please answer properly this time.", She said in a much gentler voice than before.

"No. I'm absolutely not okay.", He answered bluntly and shortly.

"Huh? Why not?", She said, immediately noticing that this wasn't just an emotional problem.

She had stood up and started touching his face, perhaps checking for a fever.

"You don't have a fever, You don't have a headache. Come on, Pascal. What's wrong?", She asked with serious tone.

"Huh? How do you even know if I don't have a headache?" He rhetorically asked.

This woman's worries about himself rivaled his own mother's, but, for some reason, He liked it in a different way.

'Probably just my hormones', He thought.

Other than the fact that he probably fell in love, He had a lot of major problems to deal with.

His throat felt strange and his muscles stung and ached.

This gave him a lot of problems. He had to chew his food a bit longer to let it slide down his throat smoother, Thus he couldn't answer the woman's questions more earlier.

Every time he stood up from a seat, His legs felt like it had shards of glass stuck into it. Each time he took a step, The pain in his abdomen became more apparent, and the muscles in his hips sent a painful vial of venom in his nerves.

Next, His heart. His previous problems were only physical, But this was not of them.

Inside his heart, A storm of guilt, sorrow and regret surged.

Fortunately, He could still think quick and clearly, and this helped calm his heart significantly.

"I don't know where to start. I shouldn't have that many to think about, But they feel alot heavier.", The boy said.

Pascal sighed deeply for a moment, but was immediately hugged by the woman.

"I see your father's death wasn't the only thing that hurt you. Don't worry, I'm here with you too...", She whispered.

The boy, Pascal, felt a strong tinge of sorrow that was stronger than the one inside his heart.

He hasn't cried yet, and was planning to do in his room later, but he was unable to control it and started crying.

The woman emotions struck him directly and crushed every wall and dam he had built to stablize his suffering and stress.

He had shown a moment of weakness, but maybe this would give him another solution.

Yes, there was another series that had the same name as this, it's mine. I created this series after finding out what I really wanted to do with it. It'll still have the same elements as the previous one (There wasn't that many to begin with). Anyway, Please enjoy it and have fun.

1