The Prologue
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once I was told a story. It was long, full of pain and hope, built upon the failure of attempted desperations too doomed to succeed through the sheer power of inevitably... 

Yet in this story, there was more hope than I could ever truly find. I listened and watched it unfold with an unwavering heart until the time of its end as the hero's crumbled with time lost to the past. Take the setting as it is, but the story will always remain as the quest for life beyond sickness drove on.

But, this isn’t that story. No matter how important it is.

In fact, that story like many was a story shared to only a few.

It lives for only as long as those that remember it care enough to pass its tale.

If there was one thing I want to take from that story before I go, it's the Humility to see the truth. 

The truth before it fades and something else takes its place.

But I realized this to late, didn’t I? 

After all I’m already gone.

Now as my body crumbles.

My soul burns.

When the world shatters.

I hope that only my story continues even if not for the sake of those whose journey I have shared.

Goodbye fellow Travelers.

I fear I was too late.

Once again…

  I put this as the Prologue despite not having relevance because I wrote this first when I started writing the whole piece.

0