2: Running Away
1.2k 16 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Content Warning: Strong Language, Abuse, Homophobia. Note: I do not condone or encourage any of those scenes.]

As I zip up my bag, I can hear Dad tromping his way up the stairs, like... is he trying to put a hole through his stairs? Panicking, I shoved my bag back under my bed and braced for the worst when Dad arrived outside my room.

Throwing open the door like the chair wasn't even there, I saw a face full of fury and disappointment, "What the fuck did you say you were? Lesbian? Like your failure... no, faggot of a sister?"

Unbuckling his new belt, one with small sharp parts all over, he growled, "Well you won't be lesbian for long! I'm going to give you a beating so hard I'll straighten you back out!"

Seeing that Dad had every intention beat me to an inch of my life, I braced myself for the worst, dodging the first few lashes he made with his belt.

His face turning a shade deeper red, I felt an iron claw grip my neck, trying to crush it with all it's might.

S-shit... I can't breathe... I need to get his hand off my neck! It's crushing it...

Being thrown against a wall, I felt my breath being knocked out of my body.

"AHAHA, can't breathe? Well, you deserve it you FAGGOT PIECE OF SHIT!"

Rolling over to conceal my tears I prepared myself for whatever he was going to do next.

Hearing him swing his belt back and forth a few times I hid my head in my arms to protect it from any stray lashes.

"ARGHH!" feeling the first lash rip through the back of my dress and into my back I screamed, hearing the cackling laughter of my father in the background.

Biting my lips hard enough to draw blood I braced myself for what felt like an eternity before the lashes stopped coming...

Thinking it was over I rolled over, just to be lifted into the air.

Well fuck not this again... claw at him Lilith, get him to let go!

Making eye contact with his maniacal expression, he drawled, "I'm shipping you off to a Religious correction camp tomorrow so be ready for that okay Lilith?" his voice dripping with maliciousness near the end.

Being thrown against the wall for the second time today, I slumped down on my bed hearing a growled, "Be ready for tomorrow" before the door was slammed, shaking the hinges.

----------------------------

Waiting for a few seconds in case father came back, I sat back up in my blood soaked bed.

Wiping of the mixture of tears, blood, and saliva off my face, a quiet resolve shined in my eyes, I whispered, "I need to get the fuck out of here, I am not going to that religious camp no matter what." Now realizing the full extent of the damage that had been done to my throat.

Ignoring the pain signals that my arms, back, and throat were sending to me, I pulled myself towards my closet where I had hidden a cloak for when I needed to run.

Pulling it over myself I slumped down in a corner while waiting for my parents to turn in for the night.

Hurry up and go to bed would you? Everything hurts and I would prefer if I could run away sooner...

Hearing my father's snores begin to echo down the hallway, I knew my chance had arrived.

Time to run.

Dragging myself to the window, I pulled it open quieter than a mouse could ever walk.

Looking out the window, I prepared myself climb down, using the old ladder from the last owners of this house.

Hugging my bag of supplies, I began descending, jumping down from the last rung onto the grass below.

Landing in an awkward position, I croaked, "Oww... " before clutching my throat in pain.

Totally forgot about the whole throat dying thing...

Lugging myself off the property I didn't stop moving until I got to a nearby park, where fell onto the bench like a sack of potatoes.

Digging through my bag, I pulled out my phone with an unsteady grip. Trying my best to unlock my phone with shaking hands, I managed to get it open after several failed attempts.

Pulling up my sisters contact, I pressed the call button before raising the phone up to my ear.

"Hello? Lilith what happened? Are you okay?"

Hearing my sister's voice, I choked up, managing to tell her a few words, "...Father... beat.... in.... p-park..."

Tears flowing down my cheeks, I heard my sister call out, "HE WHAT?! He beat you? At least there's only one park near our house... My girlfriend Victoria will be there soon to pick you up okay? Hang on for a bit longer, Lilith!"

Wiping my tears I whispered, "En..." before hanging up and stuffing my phone back into the bag.

Looking down at my dress, the last thing from Mom that I had with me, I felt another bout of tears coming on.

Bursting into tears on the bench, I pulled my cloak tighter around my shoulders while looking for the car that Victoria would be driving to pick me up in.

Ignoring the wounds on my back and arms, I stood up and began making my way to the street.

Shiiiiittttt... the pain is starting to kick in... arghhhhh... move Lilith help will be here soon...

Seeing some headlights in the distance, I brightened up, filling up with hope. However, all my hopes tumbled to the ground just as fast as they risen, seeing the car make no effort to slow down.

Continuing my trek towards the bench closer to the road, I felt a knife stab into my heart when the driver of the car called out, "Get out of the city you homeless scum! We don't need your type of people here! You're just a waste of space!"

Ignoring the driver, I put my bags down before slumping down on the bench, waiting for Victoria to arrive. Watching the rude driver speed off, I began tapping my fingers anxiously while looking up at the night sky.

Hearing a car stop and someone running towards me, I was saw a tall blue-eyed blond woman. Tearing up, I asked with a burning throat, "...you...vic...?"

Extending her hand while adjusting her crooked glasses, she whispered, "I heard about your situation from Rebecca, you can live with us okay? Come on, let's get you to the car."

Sobbing in relief, I followed Victoria back to her car while clinging onto her like a barnacle to a ship.

Getting into the car, I sat down and stared out the window while Victoria sped off into the night.

My life is sucking a lot of ass right now...
Parents and school, not doing so hot...
So after the first 5 chapters stuff might need some time to cool down.
---
Thanks for reading~!

53