8: Gods~!
1.1k 14 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"We're here~!!"

There are too many gods to count… well not really… more like, there are too many gods for me to spend the effort counting…

"You should join our guild later, Lilith~!" Rebecca exclaimed, letting me off her back once more, "It'll be fun! You can meet some of our friends!"

"Am I allowed to e-even allowed to j-join? It is a tester guild after all…"

Slinging her arm over me, Rebecca assured, "Of course you can join! You're technically a beta tester you know… Also we welcome anyone! It's just a guild set up by testers, doesn't mean no one else can join~!"

"Yeah~! Despite her looks, Rebecca is one of the founding members of the guild you know~! I think you're the Vice-guildmaster right?" Victoria added, walking into the center of the square, "But that's not important! You should choose your god right now!"

"Hmm… are there any advantages or anything for each god? Or can I just choose one I like…"

So what the f*ck am I gonna choose… there are a lot of choices… to name a few there are, Elemental, Solar, Lunar, Trade, Wisdom, Battle, Craft, Medicine, and Deceit…

Well let's just do it like a test… we'll eliminate answer choices first…

Deceit… out… I'm not a douche,,, and apparently I'm easier to read than a f*cking childrens book…

Craft… out… I suck ass at everything to do with that… I'll stick with my archery…

Medicine… sounds fun… but out… I'm not that good of a person… not doctor material…

Wisdom… out… I'm kinda a dumbass airhead… so that won't work…

Hmm this is taking too long… I'm just gonna choose Lunar… the statue is really pretty… and I do always wear my lucky crescent necklace… yep yep, let's goooo~!

"Damn that took you a long time to choose…" Rebecca sighed, "We've been standing here waiting forever… watching you go into a beautiful mind moment… probably monologuing to yourself or something…"

Pinching the bridge of her nose, Victoria revealed, "No, it wasn't that… what actually happened Lilith was that your sister kept trying to pet you, and I spent the last few minutes holding her back… hahhhhh...."

"Oh… Thank you so much then Victoria~!!"

If she's done that brilliant service to the world, I got to give her my signature super sweet smile then!

Shielding her eyes, Rebecca cried out, "Too bright!! I'm standing over here and got one hit ko'd by the area-of-effect damage!! She pulled out the big guns!!!!"

"Stop being so dramatic Rebecca… it's just a normal smile…"

"Normal my ASS!" Rebecca shouted, "You don't understand the power!!! I bet you've won over Victoria with that move!"

Did I?! That's not possible… Wait, why is she taking pictures… whaaa…. Oh no… I've made a grave mistake…

"Rebecca… I've been enlightened~!" Victoria exclaimed, hugging Rebecca, "I shouldn't have doubted you!"

Returning the hug, Rebecca replied, "I knew you'd come around~!! Welcome to the club~!"

"Uhhhh… what's happening? I'm kinda confused…"

"AHHHHHH she even tilted her head!!!!!" Rebecca exclaimed, "It's so much better with the fox ears~!!"

What the f*ck is going on… I'm so lost… I'm just going to… walk to the temple real quick…

DAMNNNNNN this place is fancy… the ceiling is so high… the statues so big… the statues, chest area… so big…

Glad I chose to follow this god~ hehehe~

Huh? I got a prompt…

[Do you wish to follow Selene, goddess of the moon?

This decision cannot be changed, choose wisely~!

Yes/No]

Yes, I would like to follow Selene…

Appearing in a haze, Selene began, "I'm Selene. Nice to meet you! Welcome to my temp- Are you an arctic fox?!"

W-What the f-f*ck… her dignified expression just disa-f*cking-ppeared…

"Y-Yes… I'm an arctic fox… why…?"

"YAYYYY *ahem* well, eat this when you wake up~!" Selene exclaimed, tossing over a piece of candy, "I've been looking forever for an arctic fox-kin… I see that you're injured~ so take this as a gift from me to you~!"

[Race change: Arctic Fox-Kin -> Divine Arctic Fox-Kin]

W-Whaaaa?!?!?

[Class change: Archer -> Divine Archer]

W-Whaaaaaaa?!?!?!?!

[Title gained: Selene's Chosen]

WHAAAAA??!?!?!?!?!?

Calm down Lilith… Let's assess the changes… Hm… so you have a title… doesn't do anything… coolio… kinda expected that…

Ohhh~ Let me read the description for my new race~!!

[Divine Arctic Fox-Kin:

Same as the Arctic Fox-Kin stats wise.

Fur is fluffier and softer to the touch.]

Uhhhh… Kind of a rip-off…. But meh, who cares, I got a cool race! Lemme touch my tail real quick… yep yep, much softer, I approve~!

Let's see the class…

Meh nothing too crazy, just a small increase in stats gained per level… not a big change either…

"Rebeccaaaaaaaaaaa~! Something weird happened!"

"Whaaaaaaat happeeeeeeened?" Rebecca shouted, running over, "Oh… your fur looks like it changed…"

"Yeah… I got chosen by a god or something…"

"Huh… that? That's a… long explanation…" Rebecca answered, creeping just a little closer to my tail, "Want to go join our guild now~? I'll explain the god thing… I guess once we get out of the game… which we'll do after you join our guild…"

"Sure~" I replied, swatting her hands away, "Please refrain from stroking my tail~"

"So hop on the Rebecca express~!" Rebecca exclaimed, hoisting me onto her back, "Let's goooo~!"

"O-Okay…"

-----

"So what the f*ck is this…"

The building is massive from the outside… and the inside… the inside is unbelievable, it's like the inside of a celebrity house or something…

"H-How many p-people are in the guild again…?"

"Eh, not many… I think with this beta test… there'll be about… hm… about 20 in the guild~" Rebecca answered, doing a ballerina twirl to land on a massive bean bag chair, "So let me send you the invite into the guild~ this will serve as your home, a safe place to log in and out~!"

[Nocturne invites you to {Prophet} would you like to join?

{Prophet} The guild made by us beta testers~! :p]

"That username… AHAHAHAHAHA.... Ahem… what's that… :p for?"

Pouting, Rebecca muttered, "Well now I'm not answering~ hmph~!"

"Okay, I'll answer then~" Victoria replied, sinking into the adjacent beanbag chair, "Take a seat, I'll go over some other stuff too…"

Scrolling through her various menus, Rebecca informed, "It's time for us to log out~ so let's do this in the real world shall we~? I'm sorry your pain free time was so short today… but it's just how it's set up…"

"No, no… it's fine… let me just accept the invite real quick…"

[You're a member of {Prophet} now! Have fun in your guild~!]

So now to log out… them two have already disappeared...

[Would you like to log out~?]

"Yes…"

[Hope you had a great time~! We hope to see you again~!]

Huh my vision is fading… pretty cool how they did it…

Oh yeah… I never got that candy that Selene gave me...

Finally finished the chapter... through a feak accident I managed to finish all my hw before school ended...
Also...give me like a week for each chapter... my personal life is pretty much hot trash right now~ (and I'm working on my rewrite...)
Join my discord... it's pretty fun... Though because we have a lot of (Yuri) authors there, it's kinda chill... not much of my book is even discussed there...
It'd make my day if some people joined though...
(Other yuri authors also welcome though~ well~ any author really is also welcome~)
(But also it'd be nice if you've read the book...)

52