9: Back Again~!
1.1k 19 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I-ow...”

Damn, I forgot that I was injured... at least it should heal soon. Hmm... where are Victoria and Rebecca~? 

And I still can’t get over my room, it’s just... so tailor-fit like there are plushies around, it’s pretty brightly colored, but not too many colors that would make it overwhelming... damn...

“Hey Lilith~” Rebecca greeted walking through the doorway, “How are you feeling? You’ve been taking the medicine like a good girl, so you’ll be doing a lot better very quickly~!”

Damn... she called me a good girl... hit me right in the not so family-friendly areas... does she know I’m sub? I hope not... got to maintain that innocent and pure image after all...

Reaching over to write on my board, I scrawled, “Yeah, I feel a lot less pain now, but I’m going to refrain from talking, to let it heal quicker...”

“No problem~” Rebecca assured, “Right now Victoria is making you some more food, so sit tight okay~?”

Pulling Rebecca in for a hug, I whispered in my hoarse voice, “Thanks~”

Oh! Victoria is walking in! She’s the one who explains things... well... explains things without trying to extort petting time...

“Hello sweetie~” Victoria teased with a spin, “Here’s your food~”

H-Hot damn... I feel like I’m being teased by both of them... push them away, Lilith!! Away with the perviness!! 

Setting down the food on my lap, Victoria pulled over a beanbag chair, plopping on it while sighing, “Hahhhhh... it feels so different in the real world...”

“Well, I should start explaining~” Victoria began, pulling over another bean bag chair for Rebecca to sit in, “So do you want me to start with the esports thingy or your god thingy~?”

Sticking her tongue out, Rebecca sat down next to me while teasing, “I'm not sitting with you Victoria~~ I’m going to sit next to Lilith in bed~!”

Writing my answer down while snuggling into Rebecca’s embrace, I turned my board so Victoria could see, “Uhhhh... can we do the god thing first~?”

“Sure~~” Victoria answered, spreading out over two beanbag chairs, “Give me a sec though... I wanna get comfortable...”

Sighing, Rebecca whispered, “If only she wasn’t wearing those sweatpants... then I could look at her legs... those sexy, sexy legs...”

Uhhh... I never knew, my sister was a perv~? Huh... but yeah... those legs would be nice to look at not gonna lie...

“I heard that Rebecca!” Victoria retorted, before grinning, “You look at them enough in bed don’t you though Rebecca~?”

“Of course I do! But we shouldn’t be talking about that!” Rebecca replied with a noble expression, “Let’s talk about the god thingy~!”

Shifting her expression, Victoria pushed up her glasses while explaining, “So to be honest, us testers don’t actually know that much, but we do know a little. One thing we do know is that all the different gods can choose a… champion per se, who is blessed by the god by getting a class and race evolution. Do you know why Selene chose you as her champion~? Rebecca and I are also part of her temple, but when we talked to her she seemed very dignified and mature…”

Mature?! Dignified?! Whaaaa...? 

Taking a minute or two to write down my message, I turned it so Rebecca and Victoria could read it, “Uhhhhh... so like... when I joined her temple, she descended all dignified... but then she became kinda weird... and asked if I was an arctic fox. After I replied that I was, she became really happy and blessed to make my fur softer...”

Whirling around and staring at me with stars in her eyes, Rebecca begged, “So~~ Will you let your beautiful big sister touch your ears and tail sometime~? Please~~!! Pleaseeee...”

“Haaahhhhhhh... fineeeeee... I’ll let you touch them once!”

“YAY~!” Rebecca exclaimed, giving me a gentle hug, “I’ll make the most of it~!”

Chuckling, Victoria mentioned, “Looking at the time, we won’t have time to explain the esports thing right now... sorry about that...”

Huh~? Is there something that's going to happen~?

Reading my expression with her older sister powers, Rebecca answered, “We organized a meet up for us guild members~ I think there will be... 6 people showing up~? Right, Victoria~?”

“Nope, just 5...” Victoria replied, getting off of her bean bag chair throne, “The people showing up will be Roxanne, Rangi, Elenore, Lorraine, and Elise...”

“Got it~~” Rebecca answered with a twirl, getting out of my bed, “Lilith, these people are all part of the guild~ I know you don’t like crowds but don’t worry~ Firstly, they’re all nice people, so you don’t need to be afraid~! Second of all, I’m pretty sure Roxanne, Rangi, and Elenore all can’t stay too long, so it’ll be a smaller group quickly...”

“I’m fine either way you know~? You don’t need to reassure me...” I wrote, marveling at how my writing speed really is improving just from this...

“Well... yeah, we’re organizing a party pretty much~” Rebecca added, stretching a bit, “There are more people in our guild... but... meh, we’re just organizing a party with the people we’re closest with... and it doesn’t help that not everyone lives nearby...”

Patting me on the head, Victoria asked, “So do you have any questions about the party and who’ll show up~?”

Uhhh... hmm... not really... I guess I could just ask something real quick.

“So who’s the closest to me age-wise then? Just for curiosity's sake...” I wrote, presenting my board to Victoria to read.

“Hmm...” Victoria pondered, thinking for a second, “I guess it’d be Elise, she’s about a year older than you... she should be in a lot of your classes at university actually... you should be in the same grade after all...”

Popping up in between us two, Rebecca interrupted, “She’s a real hottie too, Lilith! She’s a bit taller than me, just slightly, has black hair, and blue eyes!”

“She doesn’t care about that Rebecca... I think... who knows...” Victoria sighed while poking Rebecca in the cheek, “And... are you looking at other girls now Rebecca~~? Hm,~?”

“I’m not~! I’m just keeping an eye out for Lilith you know...” Rebecca answered with an honest tone, “Stop messing with me~! I know you help me look too!!”

“I know~” Victoria teased with a grin, “Come on let’s go begin setting up~!”

Lovebirds... tch... well I should get out to help them~ 

Owwww... that’s a lot of pain... C’mon! Let’s goooo

“Lilith~ I know you’re in pain~ so just take a nap... We’ll call you when the guests are over~” Rebecca comforted with a playful wave, “So let us two do the work~”

O-Okay~? Well... I guess I’ll just take a nap then... They were also nice enough to close the light for me... Huh?! The piece of candy?! Why is it here... I leaned over to turn off my lamp... and it’s just sitting there! Uhhhh so... I guess I eat it? Why not, it’s got a cute wrapper on it... it’s a little fox and a little moon, how cute~

I’ll just suck on the piece of candy... can’t really swallow after all. So I just do the little twirl, then pull the ends to unwrap it, and a little piece of candy falls out~ 

Huh... it looks like a little ball of white chocolate...

Well, good thing I like that~

What... the f*ck... the chocolate just instantly melted... and then I swallowed it, as you do with chocolate, and now I... feel really... sleepy...

----

Where am I... I’m like... in a courtyard, with a lot of trees around... but there’s a clear view into the sky, where there’s a large full moon shining...

“Oh, you’re here little one~!” A melodious voice called out to me, “I’ll keep this short so listen to me okay~? I’m over here on your left by the way~!”

Turning to my left, I’m greeted by... a woman cooking? She looks like Selene though... huh?

“Yeah~ I’m just cooking up some food right now~” Selene replied, adjusting the heat on her different stoves.

Whaa...? She can read my mind...? 

“Yep~! So let me get right into it! I chose you as my champion for two reasons!” She exclaimed, making a big TWO appear in the sky... 

Coolio~ a little overboard, but who am I to judge... she’s a god... I’m just going to take a seat here while I listen...

“No problem~” Selene answered, “So the first one was because I felt bad for you... you and your sister have both had a pretty bad mother... so I’ve been discreetly watching over you two~ Tehee~”

Uhhh... that’s kinda creepy... but okay...

“No no!! Like... in a good way, like a godmother! Helping you two out in small inconspicuous ways and stuff... like making your interactions a bit more pleasant with other people, or the food taste a bit better...” Selene defended, waving her arms around, “Anyway, I’m getting sidetracked... So I’m going to be like... a mother figure~ you could say!”

Okay... that’s really nice of you... *sniff sniff* I do kind of miss Momma... but also not really... so like... *sniff* half...?

“Don’t worry about it sweetie~” Selene replied, “And the second reason is that the arctic fox-kin are really fluffy, so I wanted to bless you to make you fluffier, and claim you! Then I can fluff you when I want!”

Uhhhh... that second reason sounds... a bit... sketch... getting some... bad vibes from this...

“Well~ don’t worry about it~ I’m not going to do anything weird okay~? Just a little petting, scratching behind the ear, and combing maybe...”

UHHHHHH, that sounds very sketchy! 

“Lilith~ why must you treat your new mother this way~~ Such a bully~!” Selene exclaimed with mock indignation, “Well~ when you wake up~ you’ll have a little surprise~”

Huh?! What?! My vision is... fading...? Too abrupt!!! 

“Oh yeah~ Lili~ Protip~ wear the necklace~” Selene shouted with a grin plastered on her face, “Good luck~!”

-----

“Nnnnghhh... Why is it so uncomfortable to sleep on my back... WAIT I’m talking! What the f*ck?!”

So, my hair is white now, I have a pair of ears and a tail now... did I just become my in-game character?! That might mean I’m stronger actually... well, I can’t test that right now... 

Hmm... other changes? Lilith, run through the checklist! Hmm... I have a mirror next to my nightstand... Huh... my eyes are blue, my ears are gone... which is kinda creepy not gonna lie... I seem to have lost a bit of muscle, which sucks since I didn’t have much, to begin with... Lemme feel my tail, I bet it’s so soft...

Mmmmnnnnnn... it is so soffttttttt it’s like... heaven... just like, I never knew something could be so soft... and I’m this soft!! It’s better... in real life too... I could pet this forever...

I should call Rebecca and Victoria though... and tell them about what happened... “Uhhhhh... Rebeccaaaaa!!! Victoriaaaaaaa!!!”

Oh... maybe that wasn’t the best idea... I hear both of them running here... probably because I shouldn’t be able to talk right now, much less shout like I just did... meh...

I'm back~! The chapter is the longest one I've ever written too~!!
Sorry for the late ass release... uhh... who knew having a discord server was so... distracting? Yeah... lotta stuff happens there...
School is hard to of course, gotta mention that, but meh, it's been going well~
As usual, I'll try and get the next release soon~
See you all around~!

47