12: Re-entering~!
973 13 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been a while... but we're re-entering! I'm so excited! This time Elise is with us, and we'll be traveling to a combat area! Elise is going to be entering while in my bedroom, so it's like a party!

"See you in the guild building, Lilith! Don't do anything inappropriate while you're in the room alone with Elise okay~?" Rebecca teased with a smile, closing the door, "Take your time jumping in~!"

"Stop it Rebeccaaaaa!! We're not going to do anything inappropriate!"

Hugging me from behind, Elise whispered, "Are you sure~ I wouldn't mind if we did something inappropriate~!"

Ahhh… I wouldn't really mind… Wait!

"E-Elise!! S-Stop it... we s-should play the game."

"Tch... I'll get you someday," Elise murmured, laying down and preparing to enter, "See you in the game, Lilith!"

Entering the game after Elise's entry that reminded me of someone running away, I was greeted by a bustling scene unfolding around me. Other guild members were running around me- a lot more players than I thought there would be in this guild- running towards the door seeming like they were preparing for a battle. Looking around for someone I knew, I spotted Rebecca directing several people to carry some equipment out the door.

Wandering over to Rebecca, I tapped her on the shoulder before asking, "U-Uh... R-Rebecca... what's h-happening?"

"Lilith~!" Rebecca exclaimed, whirling around with a massive smile on her face, "Just go outside and meet up with Elise, she'll explain it to you! I'm sorry but I'm a little busy right now!"

Giving me a quick hug and a kiss, Rebecca turned back around to continue directing the people moving boxes out the door.

Walking out through one of the less crowded doors, I looked around for Elise... How am I supposed to find her though?! I don't even know what she looks like... I guess I'll use the usernames.

Enveloping me in a hug, Elise exclaimed, "Found you Lilith~! I'll explain what's going on~!"

Hugging Elise back, I murmured, "Isn't it weird how we're all huggy and cuddly again so fast... we just reconnected a few days ago."

"I know why Lilith~ it's because we were best friends at nationals!" Elise reasoned, "So of course we're going to reconnect fast... and get to where we were!"

"Mhm, that makes sense... Anyway~! Can you explain to me what's going on?"

"Sure~!" Elise replied, doing a flip as she separated from me, "Right as we logged in, there was a notification that a new dungeon was discovered. Plus, it'll be opening for people to conquer in a little bit, so we're just preparing! We want to be one of the first guilds to clear it after all!"

"Ohhh~!! Am I allowed to join? Or is there a minimum level?"

"Of course you're allowed to join!" Elise exclaimed, "I'm sure you'll be helpful even though you're still new!"

"Another thing," Elise continued, "Even though it's only the beta period... well not really... even though the game is in the early stages where there aren't many people, a few big esports teams have already set up guilds with their best players taking part, so we'll be competing against them for the first clear!"

Waiting with Elise off to the side, I asked, "Wait so... Elise, why did you decide to major in art? Any specific reason? I remember you telling me, but I have a really bad memory as we both know."

"Just trying to find direction in life you know~" Elise explained, putting her hands on her hips, "Growing up being the youngest in a super-rich family made me spoiled, so working to get to nationals was really humbling. So I'm just trying to find a direction I can go in with my life."

"Oh yeahhhhhh, I remember now! You told me while we were sitting in the stands one time!"

Chuckling Elise commented, "Now you remember ey? Your reaction when you realized I was from one of those super-rich families was priceless... I wish I had taken a picture."

Joining us, Victoria added, "She made sure to take pictures of us when she told us too, telling us that after 'a girl's' reaction, she never told us it was you though."

"Huh... I guess I didn't..." Elise murmured, stroking her chin, "Well how goes the progress? Are we almost ready to go? I'm sorry that I couldn't really help much today..."

"Meh, don't worry about it, you were hanging out with Lilith, nice of you to do, otherwise Lilith would've been realllll lost right now," Victoria replied, taking a glance at the progress, "We're practically done if you want to start making your way to where the dungeon is going to be."

"Sounds good~" Elise thanked, grabbing onto my hand and leading me along, "Let's gooo~ on an adventure~"

T-This is nice... I feel... so content right now...

Dodging some people walking around while running with Elise towards the edge of the city, I panted, "A-Are... we... there yet? I c-can't run this much, Eliseeee!"

Pulling me into a hug as we Stopped the gate, Elise answered, "We're here now~ come on, let's go through the security checkpoint and get to the dungeon~! It's quite a ways away if I recall correctly."

"Got it! So how does the security checkpoint work? Is there anything I need?"

Shaking her head with a small grin, Elise replied, "It's like those novels we used to read, put your hand on a crystal, and it'll turn red if you've done a crime! If it stays blue, you're good to go, free to leave or come into the city!"

"One of those~!! That's cool~! It seems kind of nerve-wracking though," I murmured, clinging onto Elise's hand, "Even if I know I didn't do anything wrong, it's like airport security... 'What if I accidentally packed a bomb and didn't know it?!' One of those... you get me?"

Squeezing my hand while moving along in the queue, Elise assured, "I'll hold your hand the entire time okay?"

"T-Thanks... It really helps when people do stuff like that," I replied, bowing my head a little, "You've really come along since I first met you though... You've made tons of progress."

Laughing with an embarrassed expression, Elise recounted, "I was such a... spoiled b*tch? It just hurts thinking back to it... Thanks for the compliment though, it's still a process, gotta keep making progress! Hehe~"

"Yeah~! I believe in you Elise, expand your horizons and keep making yourself a better person!"

"Thanks~!" Elise exclaimed, squeezing my hand as we arrived at the checkpoint, "Let's do it! Then we can talk, it'll be over quickly!"

Okay, Lilith! You got this! Just as Elise said, it'll be over in less than a minute!!

Waoooooo i'm still aliveeeeeeeeeeee (sorry little loopy since it's so lateeeeeeee)
sorrryyy for the late chapter hehe
damn maybe i'm more than a little loopy...
uhhh... me being lazy and trying to do daily for my other book is probably the reason why its so late....
uhhhhhhh... idk what to sayyyyyy oh yea
expect the next chapter later? likeeeee maybeeeeee uhhhhhhh damn i'm tired... gimme a week... i love writing this book, but DAMN is it hard to write in 1st POV...
wellll i got to sleep... I hope you readers take care~!
*flops into bed that has an absurd amount of plushies*

36