15: Abi~
551 6 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Following Grace while holding hands with Elise- you know~ just chilling~ Grace is guiding us to Abi’s tent right now... so she and Elise can “greet” Abi... Not gonna lie kinda worried about Abi, but it should be fine- leaning down to whisper in my ear, Elise murmured, “You know actually... There’s a good chance that we’ll run into Cyrus... he hangs out near Abi’s guild a lot because he thinks Abi loves him.”

“Ah... let me guess... he’s totally wrong but isn’t receptive to being rejected? One of those people?”

I hate those types of people... it’s like talking to a brick wall... in fact... a brick wall might be more receptive...

Chiming in from the side, Grace added, “Abi once kicked him in the nuts because he was being way too close and a bit touchy-feely... and yet he still doesn’t get the point.”

“Yea! He’s suckssssss... he and his other pro-gamer friends... load of butt-heads! Though he’s one of the worst ones,” Elise exclaimed with an indignant glare towards... The air in front of her? Continuing, Elise kept walking while joking, “I’m willing to make a bet! How about it, Grace? I’ll bet you some silver coins that Cyrus will be near Abi’s guild tent~”

Grinning, Grace retorted while turning the corner ahead of us, “You’re on rich girl~! My odds are low but you’re going down!”

Turning the corner, we were greeted with a FANCY ass tent... this thing as more decorations than I thought could even be on a tent... Some of the decorations have their own decorations!!

“Are you really going to shout again, Elise? Doesn’t your throat hurt from all the shouting?”

“Nope~” Elise replied with a wink, taking a deep breath- You know what's about to happen... and so do I...- before shouting, “ABBBIIIIIII YOU HERE RIGHT NOW?”

Hahhhh... I knew it was coming... On the plus side, she’s never done it to me though... that’s nice of her... She’s been mindful of not startling me too much with loud noises. Ever since that one time, I accidentally slapped her... I still feel bad for that, dammit!

After asking Elise if I could, I ran up to the tent- which felt so easy not gonna lie... Maybe it’s the species or the game? I’m not sure but it’s nice no matter what~- poking my head in I nervously asked, “U-Uh... am I-I allowed to be here?” 

Mhm Lilith you sounded so confident there, yeap yeap... 

“Oh, are you Elise’s friend~?” A masculine voice called out from the corner, “Oh don’t mind me, I’m just the vice-leader of the guild... currently on Cyrus Watch.”

Ending his previous words with a snort and a chuckle, the person got up, smiled, and asked, “You want me to guide you to Abi? She’ll be out soon anyway... Elise is loud after all.”

“Yeah~ she’s pretty loud~ but it’s not too bad. One of her nice little quirks~!”

“Yea,” the mysterious vice-leader agreed, before slapping his leg, “What am I doing? I should tell you about mysel-”

“Whatttt uppppp! This is Jonas, the Vice Guild-leader of the Tax Collectors~ and I’m Abi, the leader!” Abi exclaimed, bursting into the room with a wide grin, “I gotchu Jonas~”

Scratching the back of his head, Jonas thanked, “You didn’t have to do it but thanks Abi, I appreciate it.”

“No problemo!” Abi exclaimed while doing a spin, “I know you don’t like introducing yourself~ so I don’t mind doing it!”

“Anyway! Welcome... Lilith?” Abi asked with a playful tone, “You match the description~ shy, cute, has white hair, ears, and tail in-game... nice to meet you anyway though!”

W-Whatttt… w-what’s Elise going around t-telling about me… 

“Y-Yea I’m L-Lilith… nice to meet you Abi…”

“Don’t be scared or shy of me Lilith! I won’t bite you!” Abi reassured, hugging me- Just saying… hugs are the literal best… I should start hugging people more again- before explaining, “I know Elise in real life~ We go to the same university~! I’m a year older than her though so life I’m her senpai!”

“Ohhhhhh! That means you’re a grade higher than me too! That’s pretty cool ~ what do you major in?”

Putting on a smug expression, Abi answered, “I major in Finance! Though my grades aren’t too good, I mostly just focus on Esports after all.”

Shrugging, Abi continued, “I have a guaranteed spot in the pro team right now, plus I’m captain, sooooo… yeah Esports is my focus~ I’m just finishing school to make sure I have something to fall back on outside of Esports.”

Walking out of the tent to where Elise and Grace were waiting, I asked Elise, “Why didn’t you tell me you knew Abi in real life! That’s a really cool connection ya know?”

“Oh… yeah I totally forgot,” Elise answered with a bashful expression, “It totally slipped my mind… arghh, I really try to remember these types of things! Plus, I’m usually pretty good at it.” 

“Don’t mind it Elise~ I know you feel bad because it seems like you’re callous but we all make mistakes~” Abi reassured while patting Elise, “But I must agree~ you’re little friend here is very cute mhm~”

Brightening up at the last statement made by Abi- which… d-don’t say that… i-it’s embarrassing- Elise agreed, “I know right? She’s the cutest! Mhm~ I have no ulterior motives at all~”

That sounds suspicious… just saying… nobody says, ‘I have no ulterior motives’ when they have no ulterior motives~

Eh, it’ll be fineee… Elise is a nice person~

A grin sprouting on her face, Grace leaned over and whispered something in her ear, before Elise turned red and began stuttering like maddddd… I wonder what Grace whispered… Even Abi heard it…

Poking Grace- but not too forcefully because that hurts- I asked, “What did you ask Elise? I’ve never seen her… so red before.”

“Oh~ don’t worry about it Lilith~” Grace cackled with a teasing expression, “I think Abi and I just figured something out~ and we just find it amusing~”

Sputtering nonsense while flailing around, Elise suddenly brightened up, cleared her throat, before calming down and explaining, “Our guild is finally here, we should go help them set up Lilith~! Sorry Grace and Abi,... or… you can tag along if you have nothing better to do?”

Looking at each other, Abi and Grace replied in affirmation before walking along with us.

Orz... Finals week is next week...
But heyoo...at this point... i'm just trying to write when i don't feel like shit so... yeah... bear with me and my not-doing-so-greatness..
Even grammarly says my chapters are baddd yeyyyyy
----
I'm not dropping my stories, its just writing sends me into... darker moods, so it's hard to write.
If anyone reads this who isn't part of the discord... heyo~ that's really nice of you to keep reading~ Sorry i suck at releasing consistently tho...
-----
I'll try and get another chapter out soon... who knows ;-;

30