[VOLUME-1: looks like i am in another world!] Prologue
319 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yes... I finally finished this shitty game.

I have been playing this game for the last 5 years. I have spent so much cash on it. Even though I Invest more than 150,000 dollars I couldn't end this shitty game.

In the end, I had got so bored with this game that I dropped it and started to manage my business seriously. Do not think I don't have money. I am the owner of an industry that was left by my father. My personal income is more than 10 billion dollars together in the last five years. And with my father's property, I have 45 billion dollars right now.

To be honest, I gain almost everything that I wanted from my childhood. Except for this shitty game. This game just bothered me so much that I was investing money on it like a madman, but in one point dev said, there is no point investing anymore, even if I invest in it I cannot improve further, what I need is personal skill and patience.

I tried to finish this game with patience for the last three years, but it wasn't going any further. So, I dropped it. But because of the recent Coronavirus pandemic, I was in lockdown and my company stopped its business for an unknown time. So, I decided to pick it up again. And finally finished it.

I looked at the screen. Oh, there is a notification. I looked at it clearly.

[CLAIM YOUR TRUE ADMINISTRATOR TITLE!!!]

Hmm... aha... I forgot about this MMORPG's reward for completing the full game.

If you complete the dungeon faster than any other player you will get the in-game power that is equivalent to Game administrator power. You can use any equipment, item, mount, pet, dungeon, and event freely. Even you can host an event whenever you want in a day. Infinite use of in-game money and diamonds. The name of this game is the Realm of Guardian. In short RoG.

So, I have become one of the administrators, ha?

Not feeling like doing it. I would rather eat Kacchi Biriyani. I went to the kitchen and started to make it. I learn this from one of the chefs who is renowned for his kacchi biriyani.

By the way, I live in this apartment alone. Most of the time I spend my life alone. I have Banglo in my homeland Bangladesh, but after my parent's death, I started life in the USA and settled here as my company's base is here. We also had a house here, but for some unknown reason, I like to stay in this luxurious apartment.

Now then I think about, even though I have money and fame I remain a virgin. I thought as long as I live I will have girls anyway, let just enjoy my life in freedom.

Thinking about that, I again came in front of my PC. It will still take time to cook Kacchi as rice need to boil properly. Let just play another game.

But then again, I saw the headline of-

[CLAIM YOUR TRUE ADMINISTRATOR TITLE!!!]

I do not know, from curiosity, I unknowingly clicked on that.

[Congratulation to become the God of the most ancient world.]

As expected on games, flashy line... well whatever.

I guess I have to check the rice. I tried to stand up. But sudden darkness attacked me and I was feeling that my body collapsed and the next time I woke up it was...

 

9