Chapter 6: Hunted
1.5k 5 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Man, what the hell was that dream about? Who was that girl? Was she really my sister? And did I actually lose my virgin-

"Healer Maiden! Now is not that time to play hide and seek! Where in the blazes r ya!? Use your communicator headset! And pinpoint ya location!" demands a female voice as she shouts with both hands over her mouth.

Shit another human? I knew the maiden was in a squad! And judging by this other girl's forceful aura she is way stronger than Healer Maiden. I can't reveal my hiding spot, I have to be completely silent. Not a single sound can be made. I camouflage with the dark brown color of the boulder on top of me for extra precautions. If all works well the maiden's teammate won't find me. I left up one tentacle and place it against the boulder. I use all-seeing eye to see through the giant rock so that I can scan out this new human. I need to know if she is hostile or not. If she is then I will have to kill her. But as it stands, that would be my back up plan. I made a creed to myself that I wouldn't kill anyone unless I had too. As I zoom in on the girl who was yelling I start to hear a faint beeping sound.

"Beep…Beep…" An electronic device pinged.

Where is that sound coming from?

"Ding!Ding!Ding!" An alarm sound vibrated inside of my rock.

I look over to Healer Maiden and see a glowing orb wrapped around her ears. Fuck! She had a tracking system on her the whole time! I knew I should have killed her!

I swiftly snatched out the orb from her ears and smashed into tiny shards. A dust smog of purplish colored mana expelled out from the smashed orb.

"What was that sound?" The silver-haired girl turns around and faces my boulder hideout in the middle of the cave.

Shit, she's coming this way! I have to stay calm and think about a second plan. I went to see how the girl looked through my home base boulder, my vision was black and bright green without any shadows like infrared google vision, this was because I was seeing with my tentacle's suction cups. The outline of the girl's body was formed by pixelating the steps she was making. The sound and vibration waves of her movements painted a clear picture of her. The girl's face was flawless looking, she looked very young and her eyes were sharp. Her hour-glass fit body frame was short and slender, her chest was very perky and palm-sized but her thighs were massive! Especially in the tight black leather pants, she was wearing. Enough fantasizing. Lust gets you killed. She walks closer to me and places her palms on the rock.

I crawl back, the tension of this girl finding my hiding spot was driving me insane. Next to me, Healer Maiden is still peacefully asleep, then out of nowhere another "Beep!" sound rang out from the crushed orb. Shut the fuck off! Already! I smash the beeping orb shards hard with rage. My cover was fucking blown. The boulder began cracking and then a foot slammed right through the rock. The girl had actually smashed the boulder into chunks just by kicking it! I stand still and stay calm in my camouflage mode.

"What in the seven gods are ya doing under a rock? And what is that!?" The girl picks up Healer Maiden and rips off the slime clone off from her mouth. She then stabs my harden tentacle clone that was wrapped around Healer Maiden's busty body. The girl's rapier barely made a dent against my harden clone.

"Darn it! This thing is though as iron! I guess I have ta improvise!" The silver-haired girl releases some sort of dark magic from her fingers, a funnel of black flames swirls and curls around her rapier like a viper. She then stabs at my clone again and this time my harden clone melts and cracks in half like a shattered gobstopper. The overly hot temperatures of her magic had penetrated through my clone with ease.

Who is this girl? And what kind of magic is that? I was intrigued and baffled on her easily she smashed through the boulder and destroyed my harden clone in just mere minutes. I lie low to the ground, no way in hell I am going to versus this girl. It wasn't because I was afraid of her. I just knew that a battle between me and her would end up with me killing her with my neuron bomb skill. I mean I could've right about now, but if I killed this girl than that will draw in more suspicion that a powerful beast lurks in this cave. But trust me, I was dying to use neuron bomb on a human. If I had this kind of power in my past world I would make those bully assholes pay for what they did to me. I mean really? Who beats up a blind kid? I really hope they get reborn into this world. I get flaten my body, even more, to avoid being seen by this new sexy silver-haired vixen, who is at this moment sniffing the air around her.

What is she doing? The girl turns and faces me, she sees the shattered commutation orb. FUCK. She begins sniffing even louder, she sounded like a hunting dog or a wolf when its starts sniffing for the scent of a dead animal or a living one.

Her eyes widen, "Hiyah!" She pulls out her onyx-colored rapier and stabs one of my tentacles. Oh, you sly little bitch. I swear I am going to have fun with that short cupcake body of yours if you touch my tentacles again.

Another stab hit me, but the attack was now fused with her dark flame magic.

"Aahhh!You bitch!" I wiggle out of my camouflage state and jump on top of the icy cavern wall and scuttle away from her.

"By the gods! It's a rare tentacle monster! If I capture this beast then Renzen would surely take me seriously!" The girl spins around her rapier and charges after me at full steam ahead. Her sharp silver eyes start to change to a bright flame-orange color.

Ha, you're not going to reach me at this height. The girl rocket jumps right in front of me and slices the left edge of my eyeball, "What the actual fuck!?" I shout out inside of mindscape as I held on to my bloody cut eye. This girl is fucking crazy, how can she jump that high! Dam you thunder thighs! If you attack me again your dead meat. I use mindscape to identify the insane bitch who was attacking me.

[Sira Mountor]

Rank: Silver

Level: 10

Race: Human Hybrid

[Class: Witcher] : A class of Mages who use dark chaos magic. They train their bodies in the roughest conditions possibles and cultivate in the darkness. They are sometimes referred to as Hunter Mages since they use chaos magic and swords as well as other prey killing weapons that Hunters use when slaying beasts. Witchers hunt and slay every kind of beast and are masters in their craft of killing.

[Attack: 35] [Defense 40] [Agility: 37] [Magic: 25]

[Spells: Chaos Magic]

[Arsenal: Blood Scroll]

-------------------------------

This couldn't get any worse, she is several times my level and all of her attributes are higher than mine! How in the world is her defensive so high? Her body is so tiny and she doesn't look like she is wearing any armor. She just wore chainmail, a cut-top leather grey belt-strap jacket which exposes her pale neck and muscular back, and she wore tight black leather pants. So unless she has some powerful aura shield then I think the system might be broken. Well, I can do two things. Engage in a fight and knock her out like I did to the goblins or use neuron bomb, which is a shame, this girl is actually pretty cute. Yet she is dangerous. Exploding that precious head of hers would be such a waste. Fuck when did I become so sick in the head?

The girl witcher started to jab and swing at me with rapid slashes. Alright, that does it. I aim at the top of her skull and do a quick tentacle smash. She quickly blocks my attack with her forearm's. A loud "Ting!" sound boom across the cave walls and shattered the ice stalactite from the ceiling. Shards of pure white quartz crystals also fell down from the ceiling.

How is that possible!? Her arms should be snapped in half by the impact speed of my tentacle attack. She's actually holding me back with one forearm? I use another tentacle smash, a *Clink!* sound vibrated through my tentacles, the noise was followed by a spark and a flicker of friction flames. The witchers' forearms had blocked my attack again! Through her torn-apart leather jacket sleeve, I see that she has some sort of metallic harden skin covering her entire forearms! As I pressed harder on her metal arms, I could see more sparks shot up from the surface skin of her arms. It was like grinding strong sandpaper or a rock against steel. This is the perfect time to use my morphing abilities, copying her skin can higher my defensive abilities even more.

"Garrrrwwwh!" The witcher girl tried so hard to hold back my tentacles with only her forearms. "I was planning on saving this for that asshole Seron, but this will do better!" She slid back and then backed-flipped away from my tentacle. I went to touch her again to steal her abilities. I had to use all my tentacles for this to work. My eight tentacles extended and slither forward like flying snakes. The witcher jumped on the top of my 12ft tentacles and started sprinting across them like a ninja running on tree branches. She begins jabbing at me again with her rapier, I swiftly break her sword blade with one tentacle smash. Shattered metal flings across my scaly body.

This is beginning to feel like a real RPG game battle, nice I've been itching for a real fight. Four of my tentacles rise upwards and then bulleted ahead to the witchers body. I just need to hit one part of her body with my tentacle. The witcher shoots out dark flames from her finger-tips, my tentacles stutter back by the pain of the flames. She is getting closer to me, I better act quick before- The witcher focused and transferred all of her hardening abilities inside one of the massive long legs. With an expeditious velocity and powerful sheer force, she kicked through all four of my tentacles. The four of my tentacles exploded into chunks of grey meat, a splash fury of my own ruby blood splatters against the icy walls and violet colored snow.

"Rawwwrgghah! You are so fucking dead!" I thunder out in my mind. The witcher girl probably couldn't hear me, but I hope she did. I hated this girl, she is fucking annoying as hell.

Before I could think of a strategy to kill her, a black boot slammed right inside of my eyeball. The female witchers shredded and torn leather pants, revealed her steel-skinned thighs as she did a roundhouse kick forward. My eyeball body flew backward across several Roman marble columns, some columns were smashed to bits as my body collides between them. A rumble vibration came over me as I landed hard against a limestone water fountain, which looked like Rome's Trevi Fountain. A derby of rocks fell from the top section of the pantheon, I hastily use harden to protect myself from the rubble that was storming over the top of my head. Piles upon piles of rock, marble, and limestone covered my eyeballs.

[HP at 25%!]

Well, you little brat you have managed to move up to number 1 on my kill list rank. I commend you for doing that. I regrow all of my tentacles back and dug seven of them below the ground to form a land field of neuron bombs. All of my 12 tentacle clones were digging deep underground, I then used mindscape to stop them and wait for my orders. Come on bitch, I dare you to come this way. I didn't really need to persuade her, the female witcher was already sparking across the derby to find me. She then spotted me and licked her lips with a smug grin, "This is tha end of tha line for ya tentacle beast! I will make you pay for hurting my friend!" She sprinted as fast as lightning towards me. Say goodbye to your pretty little head, my eyes shifted its view to my trigger detonator which was one tentacle which had been left upon the surface of the ground, one downward tap against the ground and boom goes the witcher. She extended out her steel claws and lunged at my direction like a snow leopard going to slit the throat of its prey.

"Stop! Don't hurt it! This tentacle monster saved my life!" Healer Maiden ran in the middle of the witcher's finishing strike, her claws were inches away from the fair maidens violet eyes and skull. "What are ya doing! Get outta tha way!" shouts the witcher, her pale face looked angered and distressed. Her piercing sharp cat-like eyes and feline teeth stuck out wildly in a gritting and growling way. She really wanted to capture or kill me.

"I am sorry, but I won't let you harm this creature! I owe my life to it! It means no harm to us!" Healer Maiden insisted as she stood her ground and held out both her arms wide like a Jesus pose.

I put away my detonator for a brief second, maybe Healer Maiden can talk this out with the crazy silver-haired bitch.

"Ya r not making any sense! That thing is a beast! It will kill you once it has the chance! Now step away from it!" The wicther madly roared out.

"Not all beast are evil! You have to trust me! Why don't you talk her like you did with me?" The maiden turns her head at me and gives me a wide closed mouth smile.

"That's it! Ya lost your dam mind!" The witcher forcefully pushes away Healer Maiden on to the snowy floor and slowly stomps over to me. A current of flames flicker across her snow-white face, I have to admit, she looked kind of badass. Well, I guess have to play along with Healer Maidens vibrato, having this witcher on my side will be of great use to me. Both of these girls can get me the fuck out of this cave. Plus I don't want to waste any mana at this moment. So I will talk to this new girl with my mindscape.

"Don't it Sira! Please!" Healer Maiden grabs Sira's ankles and begs her not fight to me.

"Let go of me!You don't understand how important this is for me!" Sira snarls as she gritted her sharp feline teeth.

"That is enough from both of you! I did save your friend's life from a mob of goblins and goborcs, who would have slit your friend's throat while they had their way with her! If you want proof then take a good look around." I enforced my opinion by pointing behind Sira.

The witcher's eyes widen by hearing my voice and seeing the walls of the cave caked with goblin blood and brain matter, "W-who's talking!?" She demands as she extends out her razor-sharp harden steel finger-claws.

"It is I. The tentacle monster who rules this part of the cave. This is my domain." I lift up myself high up in the air with all eight of my tentacles to impose my power.

Sira stumbled backward and falls on her thick butt, "No! That can't be! There is no way a beast can talk! Unless you are a beast born!?" Her hands began to shake and wobble. "By the gods. If I capture you everyone in Mistral will regard me as a hero!" Sira begins to smirk and laughs uncontrollably. A wide smug grin covered her shiny pink lips.

"You shouldn't be laughing. If you think you can capture me than you are sorely mistaken." My eyes beam darkly at Sira.

"Then you don't know anything about me. I will show the true strength and might of a witcher! It's time I use this!" Sira takes out a tattered rolled-up parchment scroll from her belt buckle and slashes her wrists with her steel fingernails. A stream of blood drips down from her wrists and onto the scroll. The blackish prism and sphere glyphs marked around the scroll were beginning to be filled in with Sira's blood. The scroll begins to faintly glow as dark manna mists floated up around Sira, "Tornadis Baris Infigma!" She chants as her feline silver and red eyes begin to glow a dark crimson color.

"Sira no!" Healer Maiden stands up and runs over her way.

Shit, whatever spell she was summoning I had to counter it!

Neuron bomb I command my mindscape as I smack the ground and brace for impact.

From the witchers scroll comes out a huge vortex funnel of black colored air. A dark tornado infused with magical black flames formed out of the scroll and soon the entire area was engulfed in high-speed tornado winds. I could feel the heat waves from meters away, it was as hot as standing next to lava! My neuron bomb wasn't working at all, well this is fucked.

Then I hear "KABOOM!CLUNK!" Blasting sound and the icy rock ceiling above me came tumbling down. Now it works, my attack and Sira's attacked combined together and exploded the cave walls.

Everything around me turned into complete and utter darkness.

___________________

A/N: This chapter needs to be edited. Let me know of any grammar errors. 

28