Chapter 17:Grimm Alliance
815 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I summon Flame Blizzard Tornado, the scales around my tentacles began to spew out a mist of blackish mana and shot out air currents. This must be how I siphon out any kind of mana and irregular energy. My scales acted as gills. When a fish takes in a certain amount of ocean water it usually siphons that water through its gills. Once I figure out that my scales can push out wind in a rather high velocity I then fully activated the fire element of my Flame Blizzard Tornado skill. I left out the freezing element for a reason. I extended out all of my eight tentacles into a flying position, four tentacles on one side formed a wing and the same with the other four.

Suddenly I hear a clinking sound, tiny pebbles rock rolled across the ground and smacked up against my back.

"Peekaboo. You're dead." Whispers a soft sly Scottish voice from above.

"You know you're not really good at stealth attacks short stuff. What are you doing here?" I said as my eyes rolled 120 degrees upwards.

"H-how did you know!?" Sira blurted out as she hanged on top of the cave ceiling on all-fours.

"Because your fatass makes too much noise. Why are you following me? And Who's protecting Parisa?" I replied in a bothered tone.

Violet and Parsia came out from the darkness of the tunnel.

"S-sorry Zed, but I wanted to follow you. I know it seems selfish of me." Violet poked her fingers.

"You should have stayed at the hot springs, Violet." I snarled as I looked away from her.

"You gave Healer Maiden a name? What in the blazes?" Sira kicked up a pebble and gave me a dark stare.

"You are finally talking correctly. What a surprise." I said in a demeaning way.

Sira cheeks turn a rosy red color and she huffs up her silver hair, "I have ya- I mean I have you know that I am quite literate! You're just a beast so what do you know about proper speech!"

"Again, with your loud mouth. I am going to make this evident to you three, I don't need you following me around." I said with a straightforward stare.

Violet gulped, her hands began to shake as she held her golden staff, "Z-zed there is something behind you."

Two giant glaring red-orange reptilian eyes beamed above me. Ravager sharp incisor teeth covered in ruby blood loomed in the shadowy heights of the cave. The teeth alone were 15 meters long and 10 meters wide. A dragon? No, it couldn't be, its teeth formation was that of a great white shark, double layered teeth. This reptile also had a towering head that looks like a T-Rex! There are actually dinosaurs in Zareth?

"Everyone, do not move a muscle…That's a Drakoros. One sudden misstep and were all dead." Sira silver eyes flickered in the dark.

The Drakoros parietal eyes fidgeted and blink vigorously as it sniffed for a prey's scent. Each stomp it took rattle the cave into a quaking movement like no other.

[System Index]

Drakoros Level:13- A rare species of the dragon race. It has smaller claws than an average dragon, however its jaws and massive teeth do most of the damage. Closely related to the Tyrannosaurus species which existed in the ancient times of Zareth. Unlike its predecessor, the Drakoros can take flight with its four dragon wings that are strong enough to carry its heavy weight of 25,000 pounds into the skies.

Height: 20 Meters Evolution: Plasma Elemental Crystals growing out of Drakoros's body surface area.

As Althera read out the information index, the Drakoros flew up into the skies, bashing its mammoth-sized wings against the cave walls. Along its skull and spine were rows of rugged emerald crystal shards.

"There's no way we can defeat that creature. We should retreat." Suggest Violet as her legs were shaking fiercely with fear of seeing the flying dinosaur beast roaring and thrashing about in search of its prey.

Parsia opens her belt buckle and pulled out a vial filled with a pulsing bluish liquid, "I can stagger it a bit to buy us some time to escape and run out the closest tunnel." She whispers as she clasps the vial together and then smashed it against her tanned palms. Her long eleven ears twitched a bit by the pain of the bluish liquid being absorbed through her skin. The liquid coursed through her veins. She opens up her palms and a small swirl of flowing water was seen hovering around her hands.

It looked like Parisa has finally come to her senses that a tentacle beast is on her side. Her magical ability was rather impressive. To summon a current of water from nothing but a vial is very useful.

"Do whatever you are about to do and then all of you hop on top of me. I have a faster way out of here." I release my flame blizzard tornado skill and take out the ice element like before. A fury of flames shoots from my eyes and from my scales. Strangely it didn't feel Iike my skin and body were burning into a crisp. Instead, it felt like I was close to the sun taking ultraviolet sun rays as an energy source (Not the cancerous type to be mistaken).

I could see a dark red spark of mana intertwine and overlap around my body. I then unleash my Kobold evolution. A long scaly dragon tail grew out from my giant eyeball spine and my scales turn sharper and denser like a kobolds dragon scales.

Parisa shot out her water magic towards the Drakoros. Each microdroplet of water reformed itself into a humanoid knight made up entirely of water mana. The Water Knight slashed its towering water sword at the Drakoros who fires back with a ferocious flame tornado.

Both elements combined together and we're pushing up along each other in a battle of fire vs water. Steam and rain pour scattered across my head.

"Hurry get on!" I shout as I siphon out flame sparks from my scales. Violet, Sira, Parisa all jump on top of my back and I wrap two tentacles around them to keep them safely secure. With the flames siphon out I used the air element of my Flame Blizzard Skill and hover up in the air, as I floated I thrust out flames from all eight tentacles and blasted off towards the top layer carter. My kobold dragon tail acted as horizontal stabilizer airplane-tail that helps maneuver a plane in the skies during flight.

[Jet Propulsion Skill Gained!]

The Drakos tailed behind me and took a large chomp off three of my tentacles with its T-Rex jaws.

"Aarggghh, you Dino Dragon bastard." I quickly regenerated my tentacles and use Regen Shield and Tentacle Harden Shield.

When the Drakos went for another bite my regen shield repelled its teeth and sent its head jerking back. My powerful aura had protected me from its attack. One of the perks of my regen shield.

"Roooooarwwwwh!" It bellowed out in frustration of not tasting my flesh. Not only did my regen shield repel attacks it also regenerated my mana and health back to peak conditions. Just a little bit more until we reach the surface! I can't believe I was flying! This was some superhero shit right here. From being blind to flying in a dungeon. Fuck my old life.

"I didn't know you could fly!" Violet yelled as her cheek dimples and huge tits flutter with the wind currents.

I glided higher and higher swerving side to side avoiding the Drakoros chomps.

The fucking T-Rex was furious at my high defensives. It changed its strategy of mindlessly chomping at me and blew out a greenish plasma flame-ball from its mouth.

What kind of fire attack is that?

[Drakoso Hellfire]: Fire element infused with Plasma Spores. Highly acetic. Can melt even the strongest of steels in Zareth. Xalazorn steel doesn't stand a chance, it melts by the high levels of acidity from the plasma spores of the Hellfire.

The flames were not only hotter than the Flame Ghouls, but they also melted my scales and tentacles clean off like acid. Shit, the flames are combined with an acid element! The creatures in Zareth have evolved like me. A normal dragon will never have flames as dangerous of the Drakoros.

I regenerated my tentacles and turn my eyes at the Drakoros. "Playtime is over," I said to myself. Neuron Chain Bomb.

Rows upon rows of invisible chains made up mana shot out from my eyes and latched onto the Drakoros huge head. From inside the mana chains, I could see thousands of my micro-sized tentacle clones squirming out like parasites into the Drakoros skull.

"It's gaining on us!" Shouts Sira as she threw daggers at the beast. The daggers bounced off the Drakoros crystal scales.

"Not for long." I smack my tentacles together to activate my explosion. Nothing happens. What's going on? Is the trigger mechanism for my Neuron Chain Bomb different from Neuron Bomb? I did kind of gloss over the skills index information.

[Neuron Chain Bomb]: Must use mindscape and close eyes to active trigger explosion.

I see, ha no pun intended. I close my eyes and right in front of me inside my mindscape was a floating sphere made of flowing aura and manna that had thread-like chains tighten around it(This resembled the filament found in plants and animals). I clamped the sphere with my tentacles and activated the trigger. One might say that this took longer than the neuron bomb skill, but it didn't-By the time I open it my eyes 3 seconds had passed. I didn't have to plant my tentacles inside the ground anymore and touch my opponents to implant them with my clones. Instead, I can kill my enemies literally in a blink of an eye by connecting inside of their mindscape then implanting my clones inside their brain or any part of their body. It's time for a firework show. I look at the Drakoros who is roaring in agony as it flys around uncontrollably. Half its skull exploded to bits, its bloody eyeballs splashed against my eyes.

"Holy shit what did you do?" Said Sira as she wipes off green blood from her cheeks.

"Just one of my tricks." I confidently say.

The Drakoros's skull slowly started to reform and shaped back to its original state. Are you kicking my balls? This dragon can regenerate? Fuck things aren't so easy to kill in Zareth. You know what I say? If you can't kill it, then eat it.

I use Flame Blizzard Tornado to freeze and burn the Drakoros at the same time. Both elements beamed from the tips of my tentacles and strike the T-Rex dragon head on. It squirmed around in the air as pillars of ice spikes rose from its back and flames gust swirls around its stomach in a circular spinning tornado motion. The vortex of the icy flame tornado sucked in the beast to its death. "Rawwwwwrgh!" The Drakoros froze and melted at a such a fast rate that its regeneration ability stopped working and became nullified by my attack. I use my notorious tentacle smash skill and slam the Darkoros as hard as I can. In a flash, its whole body shattered into ice chunks.

I reached the top of the crater and drop off my squad. I then go back down and devour the meaty ice chunks with my Infinite Void eyeball mouth which sucked in the ice chunks like a vacuum cleaner.

[You have Slain Level:13 Drakoros!]

+2 Attack

+2 Magic

+2 Intillegence

+ Defense

Level 6 gained!

Cultivation Power 6 gained!

[Drakosos Evolution Gained! System Index is processing abilities gained.]

I can't wait to see what evolution I get- "Uaagh." My stomach and my eyes! Greenish plasma flames vented out of my scales and iris's. Fuck it feels like my insides are melting, I got to hurry and use Siphon!

[Siphon Skill Gained!]

My eyeballs popped open and jetted out a sea of Drakoros blood, gusts, and brain matter. My scales as well oozed out greenish blood and dragon muscle fiber remains. Fuck that's nasty. I use Jet propulsion and fly back up to my squad who's faces were clearly in shock mode.

"Zed. You really are a beast." Says Sira.

"Well aren't you the smartest person in Zareth." I coolly replied.

"I hate how you have witty comebacks. Beasts aren't supposed to have a sense of humor! I am starting to suspect more and more that you are a beast born!" Snarled Sira as she shows her fangs.

"Um…Where are we?" Irrupts Violet as she touches the walls which were oddly bumpy and slimy. All over the cave walls were sticky slime green bumps, that looked like giant pimples. "Don't touch that!" Cries out Parisa as she snags away Violet's hands.

"Hey, Althera what are these things? Does the dungeon have an infection or something?"

"I am afraid I don't know exactly what these substances are." Althera chimed.

I use all-seeing eye to see through the pulsating pimples. I see a spinal cord inside a viscous yellowish-green pus substance inside the green bumps.

I crawl back in a startled fashion. "Gawo!Gawo!" I hear a beasty baby screech from behind me. I turn my eyes vertically and see a tiny door made up of jumbled up rocks and twigs.

"That sounds like a crying baby? But more high pitched and ghastly" Said Sira with her eyes on alert. She without warning took out her retractable gunblades and went in a karate tiger-striking stance.

I could sense the powerful force calling to me again, it was a faint glow that enveloped my body. A low pitch heartbeat sound was heard as well. The force lied behind the makeshift door.

As I slowly open the rocky wooden door with caution I could smell a foul stench of piss, excrement, and nasty thick sweat. There was a cloud of stink looming over my eyes. Fuck it smells bad. It was a good thing I had no noise. This was a poisonous gas type of smell and odor.

Parisa used her water magic to construction an aura oxygen mask for Sira and Violet to breath in. She made one for herself as well. Through the mists more yells and cries echoed through and under the wooden creaky door.

"Zed are you sure you want to go in. Gack!" Heavily Coughed Violet as she held her mouth. Tears were forming under her pupils. Probably due to inhaling the strong toxic gases in the chamber room ahead.

"I have to go in. There is something I am looking for," I crawl through the open door and in front of me was something that I have been dreading the moment I heard the loud crying noises.

About five youngling goblins and five youngling orcs were all crowded and clustered together. They were screaming and crying for their mothers. Piss and shit covered their tiny feet. They were bawling and screeching out so loudly that my ears started to bleed.

I take another look at the green bumpy cave walls and finally figure out that the bumps were goblin placentas infused inside the rock system of the dungeon. These were spores in which the goblins and orcs gave birth to their children.

[Goblin and Orc Hivemind discovered]

"Good lord! They are everywhere!" Sira gasped as she clenched hard at her gunlade sword-knives.

Out of instinct, my body scuttles over to the baby goblins and orcs, then I raise my tentacles into the air.

"Zed!Please no! They are just children! They haven't done anything wrong!" Cries out Violet as she coughs even more.

"Do it! Kill all these vermin! Did you not see what they did to the female elves!? Did you not see what they did to Thomas the knight who protected me!?" Angrily Shouts Parisa as she edged me on to kill the defenseless baby goblins and orcs, which were deeply looking at me with their helpless shiny small opal eyes. Their long baby teeth poked out from their tiny lips. None of them look like a threat. It was as if their fragile eyes had pierced through my soul and guilt had overtaken me.

Why me? Why do I have to fucking do this!? There's no way in fucking hell I can kill a child! But if I leave them alive then they will all slaughter and torture more humans, elves, and all living creatures of Zareth. They won't even think twice on killing us as well. If I let them live they will surely tell their Hivemind leader about us and they will hunt us down. I risk my squad's life and my own if I let these little bastards live. I had to do the unthinkable, my mind was telling me otherwise. I look away from the green beastly children. I didn't want to kill them.

"*Yes devour those tasty little snacks! It won't take long!*" Darkly breathes my inner dark primal instincts.

"No, I won't do it! You can't tell me what to do!" I definitely yell back inside my mindscape.

"*The way I see it. They deserve to die. Every single one of them are unredeemable. End their worthless existence!*" Thunders the demonic voice in my mind.

"I said I won't!"

"*You must.*"

__________________

A/N: This chapter needs to be edited. More chapters coming. Let me know of any grammar errors. 

15